Post: Warning-Stop with UFOs It's Infecting Everybody Or We Won't Have Shi*t
06-03-2014, 08:08 PM #1
kristijan1001
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Guys Say Bye Bye Mod Menu :( Lol: (i know the rule is no outside links but..) It's an infection like chrome said:

"Someone has been going around spamming them in games when they are spawned they get stored in memory and when one person from that game joins another it stores them in everyone elses memory rinse and repeat."

Reasons That The Mod Menu Will Get Patched:

1. You must login or register to view this content.
  2. You must login or register to view this content.
  3. You must login or register to view this content.
  4. You must login or register to view this content.
  5. You must login or register to view this content.
  6. You must login or register to view this content.
  7. You must login or register to view this content.
  8. You must login or register to view this content.
  9. You must login or register to view this content.
  10. You must login or register to view this content.
  11. You must login or register to view this content.
  12. You must login or register to view this content.
  13. You must login or register to view this content.
  14. You must login or register to view this content.
  15. You must login or register to view this content. -Only UFOs Pictures In Rockstar Official Snapmatic Page
  16. You must login or register to view this content.
  17. You must login or register to view this content.
    You must login or register to view this content.

i just felt making this thread lol delete it if its unnecessary
Last edited by kristijan1001 ; 06-03-2014 at 08:54 PM.

The following 26 users say thank you to kristijan1001 for this useful post:

▶DaOriginal209◀, Ass Burgers, DaenerysTargy, Dan Dactyl, Franky, ResistTheJamsha, KimJongIl, LaughTracks, lnternet, McNulty, John, razor546PL, Roby69--, sauib786, Slinky, Swifter, tunde1992, upgradetoday, Winter, witchery, xEGz_TalezZ, xNismo, Xx_Raymo_xX, zgmodz19, zKillShxt
06-03-2014, 09:40 PM #29
I dont care, i only play off-line Dancing
06-03-2014, 09:46 PM #30
raduboxer
Vault dweller
Originally posted by mcbeaster153 View Post
god dammit why do people always have to ruin it for others! this should have been only for elite :/
and do you think a 3 dollars a month barrier will stop trolls and leechers? elite is not that special you guys should start a secret society if you wanna keep things exclusive and private..if people put mod menus on elite they will get cracked on other websites in minutes thats just how life is
06-03-2014, 09:50 PM #31
Reddinos
Treasure hunter
how do u make chop visible to other people? the set random variation only allows it to be visible for you and not other people

Originally posted by xXGhOSTfAcE72Xx View Post
I hope they don't patch it. Because I can finally play as chop and deer with people seeing me and not being invisible.
06-03-2014, 09:50 PM #32
hackmod12
Little One
SOON MOD MENU WILL PATCHED FOR EVER .
GTA 5 = NO MODS ANY MORE . .
I DON'T KNOW WHY THIS STUPIDS Releases THIS MOD MENU !!
Better IF KEEP IT PRIVATE !
06-03-2014, 09:53 PM #33
Wow, this is really sad. Who ever does this is just plain stupid. Each time they spawn a UFO = more of a chance of it getting patched.
06-03-2014, 09:56 PM #34
xxIOxx
Vault dweller
There is Tools come out with mod menus i think r* can't patch Tools Mods Winky Winky
06-03-2014, 10:05 PM #35
zKillShxt
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by reddinos View Post
how do u make chop visible to other people? the set random variation only allows it to be visible for you and not other people

Chop= a_c_chop and set random variation can be seen by other people because when I was chop people kept running me over, shooting at me, and taking pictures.
06-03-2014, 10:09 PM #36
Reddinos
Treasure hunter
thanks for the info. what about freezing? i know with the wolf and boar we had to switch back to human in order not to freeze, is this the same with chop? and if yes how do we do thisi with the mod menu? thanks again

Originally posted by xXGhOSTfAcE72Xx View Post
Chop= a_c_chop and set random variation can be seen by other people because when I was chop people kept running me over, shooting at me, and taking pictures.
06-03-2014, 10:11 PM #37
zKillShxt
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by reddinos View Post
thanks for the info. what about freezing? i know with the wolf and boar we had to switch back to human in order not to freeze, is this the same with chop? and if yes how do we do thisi with the mod menu? thanks again

As far as I know you don't freeze because when you die as the animal you will become a human again. I tested it out with the fish, deer, and chop. Here's the fish code: a_c_fish you have to be in water or you will die or freeze.

The following user thanked zKillShxt for this useful post:

Reddinos

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo