08-08-2014, 04:05 AM #1
Reddinos
Treasure hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

by reddinos.

The following 15 users say thank you to Reddinos for this useful post:

ItzSparkBoii, Dan Dactyl, gtarag, Welsh, Katies_world, NoOneIsSafe, Norway-_-1999, raduboxer, RambosNGU, RTE, Slinky, walkergage96, zKillShxt

The following 6 users groaned at Reddinos for this awful post:

Chinx Drugz, digitalgangster, RealzHax, ResistTheMods, tyjj88, YOUR MOM HOE
08-08-2014, 06:41 PM #20
Warren-p-
I defeated!
I think they should just release it even if there's a few bugs then just update it. no point in waiting any longer until 1.16 comes out
08-08-2014, 06:41 PM #21
Originally posted by driddy View Post
yeah they just waiting to see if it doesn't get bypassed to release it.. so many people already getting hated by the way they acting because they have shit nobody else have, but once thats gone they nobodies again sooo...

many guys troll here with videos and more,to show other what they have...this not cool!hope release soon...menu on video looks finish.and i know reddinios dont troll guys!
08-08-2014, 06:42 PM #22
Chunk Norris
Do a barrel roll!
when it gets patched? i dont see whats holding people back from releasing it already...

Couldn't agree more, now's the time to release It before the next update rolls out, that's If they are planning to release
08-08-2014, 06:47 PM #23
xIce KiLLaH
Little One
You should just release it before it gets fully patched. Smile People will get to have fun in this and dont complain anymore. I just hope it just gets released lol
08-08-2014, 07:18 PM #24
ItzSparkBoii
Big Sister
awsome Happy i hate glitchers , nice menu
08-08-2014, 07:22 PM #25
ItzSparkBoii
Big Sister
release it Happy

The following user thanked ItzSparkBoii for this useful post:

08-08-2014, 07:28 PM #26
Originally posted by ItzSparkBoii View Post
awsome Happy i hate glitchers , nice menu

Hey glitchers are the best modders xD

The following user thanked l3allermann82 for this useful post:

ItzSparkBoii
08-08-2014, 07:38 PM #27
Chinx Drugz
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Chunk
Couldn't agree more, now's the time to release It before the next update rolls out, that's If they are planning to release

but they're reason of posting videos and showing off what they have is to be like chr0m3 lol only difference is chr0m3 menu is from scratch and there's is from somebody elses menu.. once this is gone they back to wishing they had a compiler lol

The following user thanked Chinx Drugz for this useful post:

Chunk Norris
08-08-2014, 07:49 PM #28
but they're reason of posting videos and showing off what they have is to be like chr0m3 lol only difference is chr0m3 menu is from scratch and there's is from somebody elses menu.. once this is gone they back to wishing they had a compiler lol

think if they want this privat than dont show this in puplic community like chrom or ecb2,nobody will ask for menu if they dont see.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo