08-08-2014, 04:05 AM #1
Reddinos
Treasure hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

by reddinos.

The following 15 users say thank you to Reddinos for this useful post:

ItzSparkBoii, Dan Dactyl, gtarag, Welsh, Katies_world, NoOneIsSafe, Norway-_-1999, raduboxer, RambosNGU, RTE, Slinky, walkergage96, zKillShxt

The following 6 users groaned at Reddinos for this awful post:

Chinx Drugz, digitalgangster, RealzHax, ResistTheMods, tyjj88, YOUR MOM HOE
08-08-2014, 09:07 PM #38
ResistTheMods
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
Originally posted by driddy View Post
im saying you being like chr0m3 trying to "troll" people by pressing every function in the players tab.. thats wack...

lol someone needs to take this down staff said he cant show off unless hes releasing something thats why they took down EROOKIIT video Not Happy or Sad he thinks hes chrome but hes not...hes not even close to ecb2 lol cant wait for this menu to get released then he wont be shit Winky Winky

The following user thanked ResistTheMods for this useful post:

Chinx Drugz
08-08-2014, 09:11 PM #39
Welsh
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by ResistTheMods View Post
lol someone needs to take this down staff said he cant show off unless hes releasing something thats why they took down EROOKIIT video Not Happy or Sad he thinks hes chrome but hes not...hes not even close to ecb2 lol cant wait for this menu to get released then he wont be shit Winky Winky

you sound mad as fuck fair enough theres no reason for him to show it off as it just rubs in other peoples faces who have been trying to accomplish this but no reason 2 run him or his work down have you achieved this ?
08-08-2014, 09:13 PM #40
ResistTheMods
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
Originally posted by Mods View Post
you sound mad as fuck fair enough theres no reason for him to show it off as it just rubs in other peoples faces who have been trying to accomplish this but no reason 2 run him or his work down have you achieved this ?

yes im mad if he wants to show off thats what youtube is for...he dont need to come on here rubing shit in our face when he knows we all want it...its fucked up then he trys to act like chrome...just stop Reddinos
08-08-2014, 09:18 PM #41
Reddinos
Treasure hunter
didnt know chrome patented trolling in online games? dont be mad brah. your negativity feeds me with energy <3

yes im mad if he wants to show off thats what youtube is for...he dont need to come on here rubing shit in our face when he knows we all want it...its fucked up then he trys to act like chrome...just stop Reddinos

The following user thanked Reddinos for this useful post:

Chaos
08-08-2014, 09:18 PM #42
Welsh
NextGenUpdate Elite

so hes acting like chrome from showing what him and krank have achieved please evaluate ?
08-08-2014, 09:22 PM #43
ResistTheMods
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
so hes acting like chrome from showing what him and krank have achieved please evaluate ?

just stop ur just sucking up to him like everyone els...just stop now cause his not gonna give u the menu for taking shit back lmfao!
08-08-2014, 09:22 PM #44
ResistTheMods
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
Originally posted by Reddinos View Post
didnt know chrome patented trolling in online games? dont be mad brah. your negativity feeds me with energy <3

im glad its giving u enrgy maybe u will get enough energy to release something Winky Winky
08-08-2014, 09:29 PM #45
Welsh
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by another user
just stop ur just sucking up to him like everyone els...just stop now cause his not gonna give u the menu for taking shit back lmfao!

sucking up to him ? i know redinos and unlike you i would not like the menu handed 2 me i prefer 2 learn your just showing how much of a douch you are by comments like that. I would prefer for this menu not to get released as its gonna be in the hands of little fucks like you i would prefer for the knowledge to be shared, yes and let the leeches like you figure it out Winky Winky
Last edited by Welsh ; 08-08-2014 at 09:48 PM.
08-08-2014, 09:32 PM #46
ResistTheMods
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
sucking up to him ? i know redinos and unlike you i would not like the menu handed 2 me i prefer 2 learn your just showing how much of a douch you are by comments like that. I would prefer for this menu not to get released as its gonna be in the hands of little fucks like you i would prefer for the knowledge to be shared, yes and let the leeches like you figure it out Winky Winky

lol i dont care what u prefer and if ur calling me a leech ur calling everyone a leech cause ur a leech for editing ecb2 menu...so basically ur self leech to...you dont have the right to say leech and also this should get released because its gonna get patched soon...this menu is no where close to chromes menu and he released his menu so gtfo kid u aint shit u wanna learn ur self go head...il just wait for someone to release Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo