Post: VCAHAX Client For GTA v 1.5.5 Unofficial - KranK_ModZ - PREVIEW
08-09-2014, 06:20 PM #20
ResistTheMods
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
Originally posted by ResistTheStars View Post
Strings are a 10 minute fix as for the other minor bugs they could take any amount of time if he can't pinpoint the source of the problem

why not just release a beta lol we dont care about fucked up strings LMAO!!! Winky Winky
08-09-2014, 06:21 PM #21
Chunk Norris
Do a barrel roll!
Hope this is released before the Title update rolls out

The following user thanked Chunk Norris for this useful post:

OhItsIyuRi
08-09-2014, 06:23 PM #22
ResistTheStars
Vault dweller
Originally posted by ResistTheMods View Post
why not just release a beta lol we dont care about fucked up strings LMAO!!! Winky Winky

He probably wants it working 100% before releasing. Yeah I could sort the strings out myself in a few minutes that's easy as hell lol.
08-09-2014, 06:24 PM #23
ResistTheMods
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
He probably wants it working 100% before releasing. Yeah I could sort the strings out myself in a few minutes that's easy as hell lol.

lmao he should release a beta then then once he fixes it 100% release the full menu Winky Winky
08-09-2014, 06:27 PM #24
ResistTheStars
Vault dweller
Originally posted by ResistTheMods View Post
lmao he should release a beta then then once he fixes it 100% release the full menu Winky Winky

suppose the release date is all up to him now, I just hope a get at least a few hours online before it's possible gone for good
08-09-2014, 06:33 PM #25
ResistTheMods
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
suppose the release date is all up to him now, I just hope a get at least a few hours online before it's possible gone for good

ik me too but im kinda thinking thats what he wants to do..its wait for the 1.16 to come out then release..im not trying to sound like a dick but if he really wanted to release it...he wouldv already released it just saying Winky Winky
08-09-2014, 06:39 PM #26
Reddinos
Treasure hunter
to be honest, you tried to fuck the one person that was leaving the lobby, doesnt really show the power of the menu. vague bro Upside Down Happy

Originally posted by Tustin View Post
The guy who made that video must be awesome!

Awesome face Lookin good KranK.
08-09-2014, 06:42 PM #27
KranK
Just a Mad Man
Originally posted by Reddinos View Post
to be honest, you tried to fuck the one person that was leaving the lobby, doesnt really show the power of the menu. vague bro Upside Down Happy

yeah but it will show the power when it get pushed out :P
08-09-2014, 06:44 PM #28
ResistTheStars
Vault dweller
Originally posted by ModZ View Post
yeah but it will show the power when it get pushed out :P

Drama in the thread and it hasn't even been released lol

The following user thanked ResistTheStars for this useful post:

KranK

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo