03-26-2015, 05:01 AM #1
Kryptus
Former Staff Manager
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I saw a You must login or register to view this content., and thought we could use one.

Been banned on GTA V? Post your info regarding your ban! (Reason, Type of Ban, Ban Expiration, etc)

Feel free to help other users out regarding bans, as well as tips for preventing bans.

Note: CIDs are NOT allowed!
Last edited by Kryptus ; 03-26-2015 at 01:37 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to Kryptus for this useful post:

Kaffeeklatsch, Mfsodi, PR3ST1G1OUSGAMA, TheMightyMoJo
04-01-2015, 06:34 AM #29
Roger_Rabbit
Bounty hunter
Well, its happened. Just got my first psn ban. What sucks is im banned from psn on ps4 too!

First ban in 9 months - CFW: my chat settings glitched out n lobby.. nobody was saying anything so i figured i was good. My crew leader joins same lobby and we were talkimg in his garage, when suddenly some random person tells me he can hear both of us. Asked me for money and i told hi. I would if i had a menu right now. He had already been listening to me talk to my crew leader about my new setup. This was last night too. I wasnt banned this morning. I get home from work and sure enough, banned from signing into psn. I dont want to have to buy cid numbers so im simply going to just sell thks jb console to whoever doesnt mind using bought cid numbers.. and ill just buy a new jb console from the same ppl i got this one from, period. Quit narcN on ppl... never knlw what u might get in return.
04-01-2015, 09:19 AM #30
Banned doing recoveries.. twice.

Customer got a console ban for two weeks.
Instant bans on all accounts that were modded.
04-01-2015, 01:48 PM #31
bacano115
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by SOURCERHAX View Post
i got a heap of cids off ofw consoles non have been banned yet... ive been banned once like 1 year ago i was modding the fuck out of it for like 6 months

hey hit me up offline man if possible.
04-01-2015, 01:51 PM #32
Originally posted by bacano115 View Post
hey hit me up offline man if possible.

what do you mean?
04-01-2015, 03:37 PM #33
It's the EBOOT's and Scripts / SPRX that get us Banned. I've loaded original EBOOT and Update.rpf back and started a new account and got banned straight away again. PSNinja, PSNPatch was used. I've changed my PSID an CID before going online on GTA V.
Last edited by lucasjoubert999 ; 04-01-2015 at 03:46 PM. Reason: Changes was neccesary
04-01-2015, 05:52 PM #34
Originally posted by lucasjoubert999 View Post
It's the EBOOT's and Scripts / SPRX that get us Banned. I've loaded original EBOOT and Update.rpf back and started a new account and got banned straight away again. PSNinja, PSNPatch was used. I've changed my PSID an CID before going online on GTA V.

what if you unexpectedly disconnect from psn? - which does happen at times

what then, reload game or rush and forget and login to psn with the spoofed IDPS!?

they will just associate the psn username, psid and idps and ban you from PSN later when they get round to your PS3 on their inspection list.
04-01-2015, 05:55 PM #35
Change ur mac adress if gta band using hex editor
04-01-2015, 07:07 PM #36
Originally posted by alexaleman79 View Post
Change ur mac adress if gta band using hex editor

lol what are you talking about. are you suggesting people hex edit their flash dump or are you talking about something else, like pointlessly removing some unknown code that may or may not be related to mac address with unknown game consequences?
04-01-2015, 07:48 PM #37
If you are not cid band but gta5 online band just change ur mac adress and make a new accout and u can go gta5 online again.. simple

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo