03-26-2015, 05:01 AM #1
Kryptus
Former Staff Manager
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I saw a You must login or register to view this content., and thought we could use one.

Been banned on GTA V? Post your info regarding your ban! (Reason, Type of Ban, Ban Expiration, etc)

Feel free to help other users out regarding bans, as well as tips for preventing bans.

Note: CIDs are NOT allowed!
Last edited by Kryptus ; 03-26-2015 at 01:37 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to Kryptus for this useful post:

Kaffeeklatsch, Mfsodi, PR3ST1G1OUSGAMA, TheMightyMoJo
04-02-2015, 12:17 PM #47
Originally posted by Vmo
strange enough i hopped on this morning and it said R* have set my rank 212 i modded it before 1.21 to 500 but i have no ban or anything?

cant remember the message it was but yeah they set it back.

got that week ago or so . Normal i guess just resetting u i was 503 and after i ranked 504 next log in i got msg sasy they resetted my rp to enough for me to get back on rank 212
04-02-2015, 12:19 PM #48
Pwnaggge
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by kristijan1001 View Post
i have the same problem dunno wtf is going on ,tried other cids still banned while my friends with the same cid can go online,changed mac psid and cid still banned i think rockstar started banning actual psn accounts or i dont know wat a fuk is going on :? (confused)

ill try new acc and see if it works ,if it does so rockstar started banning actual acc is true
Edit:
just tried new acc and it worked fine hmmm :\

Just give it like two weeks, that's how long account bans usually last for.
04-02-2015, 12:53 PM #49
kristijan1001
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Pwnaggge View Post
Just give it like two weeks, that's how long account bans usually last for.

i know but i just wonder what did the ban ? the psn name LOL xD
04-02-2015, 01:02 PM #50
Originally posted by kristijan1001 View Post
i know but i just wonder what did the ban ? the psn name LOL xD
My Message* Alert you have been banned from Grand Theft Auto Online... Is that Mac Or...? i tried new accounts' same message..Choco
04-02-2015, 01:21 PM #51
x_com
Banned
This is my first ban in 3years Facepalm ,i make mistake and go over 100 milion ,get acc and cid ban on GTA V so i send message rockstar support and tell them that i not cheathing in game ( lol ) and why i am banned ,so they sent me this message

Decince B., Apr 1, 6:28 PM:
Hello zuix44,

Thank you for contacting Rockstar Support. We're sorry that you are having a issue with one of our products. It'll be our pleasure to assist you with that issue. Unfortunately we can not disclose why you were banned. What we can do is give you a few reasons what to lookout for so that this doesn't happen to you again. Gifting money, receiving gifted money and spending it, quitting sessions early, modding, and exploiting. Receiving gifted money and spending it is the most common. Most players think just because they didn't ask for the free money that they wouldn't be held accountable when they keep or spend it. This could be resolved if the players that received the free money had reported this when it happened. To keep the gameplay environment as fair as possible for legitimate players, we routinely do sweeps to separate out cheaters and modders, and to reverse any illegitimate transactions. These sweeps are based on in-game automated detection, examination of suspicious gameplay statistics, and also manually-reviewed evidence submitted by the Community. If you were not engaged in any willful cheating or exploiting yourself, you do not need to worry about getting caught up in our work to separate out cheaters from the rest of the population.

If you have any further questions or concerns feel free to contact us again, and we will be more than happy to further assist you.

Best regards,

Decince B.
Rockstar Support

message 2

Wesley T., Apr 2, 8:06 AM:
Hello zuix44,

We examined your account and determined that it had been flagged by our cheater system. Accounts can become flagged as a result of automated statistic triggers, or based on manual review of evidence, for violations such as modding/hacking, exploiting, abusing the in-game economy, or otherwise interfering with the designed game experience. The ban will expire on <13-Apr 2015 3:18AM>.

Repeated events may result in permanent placement in the Cheater Pool or loss of Online access for your account. For more information about our policies, please see:

You must login or register to view this content.

Best regards,

Wesley T.
Rockstar Support

so dont go over 100 million dolars lol , money is a key to be banned, and if you banned like me you will be unbaned in two weeks Smile
04-02-2015, 05:16 PM #52
Originally posted by lucasjoubert999 View Post
I'm only GTA V banned , not PSN banned.

thats my point, you WILL be psn banned if you do that.
04-02-2015, 05:21 PM #53
Originally posted by com View Post
This is my first ban in 3years Facepalm ,i make mistake and go over 100 milion ,get acc and cid ban on GTA V so i send message rockstar support and tell them that i not cheathing in game ( lol ) and why i am banned ,so they sent me this message

Decince B., Apr 1, 6:28 PM:
Hello zuix44,

Thank you for contacting Rockstar Support. We're sorry that you are having a issue with one of our products. It'll be our pleasure to assist you with that issue. Unfortunately we can not disclose why you were banned. What we can do is give you a few reasons what to lookout for so that this doesn't happen to you again. Gifting money, receiving gifted money and spending it, quitting sessions early, modding, and exploiting. Receiving gifted money and spending it is the most common. Most players think just because they didn't ask for the free money that they wouldn't be held accountable when they keep or spend it. This could be resolved if the players that received the free money had reported this when it happened. To keep the gameplay environment as fair as possible for legitimate players, we routinely do sweeps to separate out cheaters and modders, and to reverse any illegitimate transactions. These sweeps are based on in-game automated detection, examination of suspicious gameplay statistics, and also manually-reviewed evidence submitted by the Community. If you were not engaged in any willful cheating or exploiting yourself, you do not need to worry about getting caught up in our work to separate out cheaters from the rest of the population.

If you have any further questions or concerns feel free to contact us again, and we will be more than happy to further assist you.

Best regards,

Decince B.
Rockstar Support

message 2

Wesley T., Apr 2, 8:06 AM:
Hello zuix44,

We examined your account and determined that it had been flagged by our cheater system. Accounts can become flagged as a result of automated statistic triggers, or based on manual review of evidence, for violations such as modding/hacking, exploiting, abusing the in-game economy, or otherwise interfering with the designed game experience. The ban will expire on <13-Apr 2015 3:18AM>.

Repeated events may result in permanent placement in the Cheater Pool or loss of Online access for your account. For more information about our policies, please see:

Best regards,

Wesley T.
Rockstar Support

so dont go over 100 million dolars lol , money is a key to be banned, and if you banned like me you will be unbaned in two weeks Smile

same here thats how i got banned nearly two weeks ago now. went over 100 mill by leaving a sprx cash dropper on too long. i suppose i could of changed the stat using a tool but i didnt and next time i logged in banned.

i wonder if the ban is still only two weeks if you dont contact them about it??

also there must be a subroutine responsible in the game code that sends a notification to R* when the money goes over that amount.

should be found and patched.
04-02-2015, 05:30 PM #54
Originally posted by creation1979 View Post
My Message* Alert you have been banned from Grand Theft Auto Online... Is that Mac Or...? i tried new accounts' same message..Choco

its bound to be idps and psn username ban, possibly psid too. Pointless them banning mac address now when they can just do the idps.

i dont know why people are still talking about mac bans. R* are not that stupid. Mac bans are only useful if you dont have access to their idps, such as when it used to be the case that it could be be set to all 0's.

setting it to a invalid idps just so that R* dont get your real one is a minefield. there are multiple icons in the xmb that send the idps just by having the icon in view, you will instantly associate all the idps's psid username etc and make it real easy for sony to ban you.

The following user thanked privateuser3250 for this useful post:

creation1979
04-02-2015, 05:36 PM #55
x_com
Banned
Originally posted by privateuser3250 View Post
same here thats how i got banned nearly two weeks ago now. went over 100 mill by leaving a sprx cash dropper on too long. i suppose i could of changed the stat using a tool but i didnt and next time i logged in banned.

i wonder if the ban is still only two weeks if you dont contact them about it??

also there must be a subroutine responsible in the game code that sends a notification to R* when the money goes over that amount.

should be found and patched.

i think yes but to be sure you need contact them ,go to first post of this thread and you will see that guy Kryptus has been banned 4 times ,2 weeks , me 2 weeks , my 2 friends 2 weeks .

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo