Post: GTA V PC - Six more days until release! New screenshots
04-08-2015, 04:37 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

It's been an intense wait, GTA V has been delayed many times, but finally, in less than a week it will be released. After yesterday's pre-load for GTA V, Rockstar has released another set of PC screenshots. If you're dying to view the stunning visuals like me, you can check the new screenshots here:

The PC version will support 4K resolution and hopefully will be optimised properly for the platform. GTA V will finally be released on April 14th.

The following 9 users say thank you to Insight for this useful post:

HighModzz, Kavoss, Kryptus, Modding_PS3, Toke, Reyz, Swaqq, yan88

The following user groaned Insight for this awful post:

xAskYouModz
04-09-2015, 05:42 PM #29
Originally posted by Nosferato View Post
We need 7 disks for the 100gb of 4K 60 FPS experience. Also they release 7-8 disks because they can't guarantee every PC gamer has a bluray player hooked up to their machine unlike console peasants. I'd much rather take 7-8 disks for a 4K 60 fps experience than a 30 fps "1080p"* experience.

I like how you use the word "console peasant" lol Dude you used to own a CFW Ps3 :/... GTFO lol Your like a reformed smoker...
Last edited by Coffee Bean ; 04-09-2015 at 05:48 PM.
04-09-2015, 05:48 PM #30
Who cares that they're moderators? lol Speak your mind, man. You ain't gonna get far in life if you're scared to talk your mind.
Originally posted by Haxman2580 View Post
I like how you use the word "console peasant" lol Do you own a console? Just a genuine question... Nothing argumentative here so dont abuse your powers...
04-09-2015, 05:50 PM #31
Originally posted by Exquisite
Who cares that they're moderators? lol Speak your mind, man. You ain't gonna get far in life if you're scared to talk your mind.

Nice advice to give considering you dont get far in life by bullshitting either Winky Winky
04-09-2015, 05:53 PM #32
Zzzzz. Whatever. Typical immature young boy who doesn't have the balls to speak his mind just because one is a "moderator", yet he speaks the way he wants to a typical user. That just sums up what type of person you are. Yes, Sir, no Sir... shall I wipe your arse, Sir?
Nice advice to give considering you dont get far in life by bullshitting either Winky Winky
04-09-2015, 06:07 PM #33
I like how you use the word "console peasant" lol Dude you used to own a CFW Ps3 :/... GTFO lol Your like a reformed smoker...

I owned a PS3 before and i own a PS4. But I never really played them, I used them for development and since then moved on to the master race. But that's not even the point, the point still remains that console peasants will cry when they see the glorious 60 FPS 4K gameplay. And with that, I am not going to respond to this thread again. So enjoy your 30 FPS at 792p games. Smile
04-09-2015, 06:08 PM #34
Originally posted by Exquisite
Zzzzz. Whatever. Typical immature young boy who doesn't have the balls to speak his mind just because one is a "moderator", yet he speaks the way he wants to a typical user. That just sums up what type of person you are. Yes, Sir, no Sir... shall I wipe your arse, Sir?

Pfft lol Typical comeback to something that triggers such pain towards the truth Winky Winky
04-09-2015, 06:11 PM #35
Originally posted by Nosferato View Post
I owned a PS3 before and i own a PS4. But I never really played them, I used them for development and since then moved on to the master race. But that's not even the point, the point still remains that console peasants will cry when they see the glorious 60 FPS 4K gameplay. And with that, I am not going to respond to this thread again. So enjoy your 30 FPS at 792p games. Smile

Ive already told you that i play PC lol And yup a typical prick that owns a ps4 but that dont matter because your so superior because you own a powerful pc? I too own a ps4 and a powerful pc and i do not look low of anyone who dont own a pc. So stop being a dick
04-09-2015, 06:14 PM #36
Smile...
Pfft lol Typical comeback to something that triggers such pain towards the truth Winky Winky
04-09-2015, 11:01 PM #37
Toke
PC Master Race
Ive already told you that i play PC lol And yup a typical prick that owns a ps4 but that dont matter because your so superior because you own a powerful pc? I too own a ps4 and a powerful pc and i do not look low of anyone who dont own a pc. So stop being a dick

He is superior he owns the gaming pc, as much as you dont want to admit it you know hes better then you.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo