04-29-2015, 07:51 PM #1
PS3 ITA DEX <3
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is a very basic recovery menu I've created from scripts on 7sins. I only take credit for compiling them together. I plan on making a nice menu in LUA scripting as soon as i can figure out how to create submenus without it just add them to the main menu page.. Until then enjoy.

--CONTROLS--
F4 Reloads scripts
Numpad 5 select
Numpad 8 Scroll up
Numpad 2 Scroll Down
Features:
Max Stats
Rank 120 unlock all
Cash drop (2k)
Level 120 no unlock
Level 500 no unlock
Level 999 no unlock
Remove Bad Sport
Remove Reports
Fix K/D (Changes kills to: 88565)
------------
Credits
headscript
zero2hero
PS3ITADEX
Jacobv93

**UPDATE V2**
Added K/D fixing now changes kills to 88565 from whatever it may be to fix high K/D's
Picture > You must login or register to view this content.

Download > You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan > None needed its LUA scripts.
Last edited by PS3 ITA DEX <3 ; 04-30-2015 at 01:03 AM. Reason: v2 uploaded
05-02-2015, 01:00 AM #47
PS3 ITA DEX <3
Are you high?
Originally posted by stenterwan View Post
Can you maybe add unlimited ammo?

No, this is for recovery purposes. I don't want anything that breaks the game online like god mode or infinite ammo. Sorry
05-03-2015, 12:58 AM #48
DonC
Save Point
delete
Last edited by DonC ; 05-04-2015 at 02:07 PM.
05-04-2015, 01:55 PM #49
duuude. ugh.

I went to reset my Bad Sport counters and accidentally pressed the K/D button. Now my K/D is 250.3 - Very gay.

How do I reset this and why are these not two separate mods? How is someone supposed to stay "under the radar" with a K/D like this. Stupid.

My kill count was around ~600. Can I just edit the .LUA and change

Originally posted by another user
STATS.STAT_SET_INT(GAMEPLAY.GET_HASH_KEY("MPPLY_KILLS_PLAYERS"), 88565, true)

to:

Originally posted by another user
STATS.STAT_SET_INT(GAMEPLAY.GET_HASH_KEY("MPPLY_KILLS_PLAYERS"), 600, true)

to reset it back?

I'm surprised so many people are worried about getting banned but there exists stupid things like this. K/D editor...come on.
05-04-2015, 01:57 PM #50
On a positive note..It looks like my bad sport timer was reset, so that's good. Except now my KD is retarded high and I'm sure that alone will get me banned. Yay.

Edit: Sorry I am being a hater. Im not able to try it at this time. I just logged in this morning to check if I was banned after getting myself out of bad sport last night and saw the K/D had kicked in and was a bit pissed.

Thanks for any help..
Last edited by zstar69 ; 05-04-2015 at 02:08 PM.
05-04-2015, 03:49 PM #51
PS3 ITA DEX <3
Are you high?
Originally posted by zstar69 View Post
On a positive note..It looks like my bad sport timer was reset, so that's good. Except now my KD is retarded high and I'm sure that alone will get me banned. Yay.

Edit: Sorry I am being a hater. Im not able to try it at this time. I just logged in this morning to check if I was banned after getting myself out of bad sport last night and saw the K/D had kicked in and was a bit pissed.

Thanks for any help..

Yes if you change it to 680 kills it WILL reset to 680 kills. I tried to add a death counter to counter it but the death call won't work.

Being hateful is competely fine. I understand the issues. Simply rewrite the number you want to counter your deaths it'll fix your K/D before R* Notices
Last edited by PS3 ITA DEX <3 ; 05-04-2015 at 03:51 PM. Reason: Added more words.
05-04-2015, 04:27 PM #52
Originally posted by PS3
Yes if you change it to 680 kills it WILL reset to 680 kills. I tried to add a death counter to counter it but the death call won't work.

Being hateful is competely fine. I understand the issues. Simply rewrite the number you want to counter your deaths it'll fix your K/D before R* Notices

Appreciate it man.

Question for you.

I was up fiddling with about 3 or 4 different types of mods that reset your bad sport. There was one by a guy Doodie314, this one, GTA 5 stats manager. (Yours seemed to be the only one that actually worked though)

To be honest, I don't even know what I was doing after a while and I'm pretty sure I had like 3 mods loaded at once. I was also trying downgrading to 1.24, then upgrading to 1.26 and trying again and I ended up losing track of how I exactly was able to do this.

Does this require a downgrade to 1.24 or can this be used with the new 1.26 Script Hook V that was just released?

Please confirm. Thanks again.
05-04-2015, 04:48 PM #53
PS3 ITA DEX <3
Are you high?
Appreciate it man.

Question for you.

I was up fiddling with about 3 or 4 different types of mods that reset your bad sport. There was one by a guy Doodie314, this one, GTA 5 stats manager. (Yours seemed to be the only one that actually worked though)

To be honest, I don't even know what I was doing after a while and I'm pretty sure I had like 3 mods loaded at once. I was also trying downgrading to 1.24, then upgrading to 1.26 and trying again and I ended up losing track of how I exactly was able to do this.

Does this require a downgrade to 1.24 or can this be used with the new 1.26 Script Hook V that was just released?

Please confirm. Thanks again.

This works just fine with 1.26. :-) I was using it this morning just to make sure I didn't need to repair anything inside of the menu.
05-04-2015, 04:51 PM #54
Originally posted by PS3
This works just fine with 1.26. :-) I was using it this morning just to make sure I didn't need to repair anything inside of the menu.

Yeah ok I thought so! I was trying forever using 1.24 and right before bed I was lick f* it I'll take the risk and see what happens with the new 1.26 version. Tried it, restarted the game and I heard voices in the lobby and I was a good sport. Will stick with 1.26! Thanks bro beans I'll update the thread when I try to reset my K/D.

Later man
05-04-2015, 04:53 PM #55
PS3 ITA DEX <3
Are you high?
Yeah ok I thought so! I was trying forever using 1.24 and right before bed I was lick f* it I'll take the risk and see what happens with the new 1.26 version. Tried it, restarted the game and I heard voices in the lobby and I was a good sport. Will stick with 1.26! Thanks bro beans I'll update the thread when I try to reset my K/D.

Later man

Alright man keep an eye for the next update coming soon going to add some more features to it and try and fix the K/D issue. Smile if I can get deaths to start counting.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo