04-29-2015, 07:51 PM #1
PS3 ITA DEX <3
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is a very basic recovery menu I've created from scripts on 7sins. I only take credit for compiling them together. I plan on making a nice menu in LUA scripting as soon as i can figure out how to create submenus without it just add them to the main menu page.. Until then enjoy.

--CONTROLS--
F4 Reloads scripts
Numpad 5 select
Numpad 8 Scroll up
Numpad 2 Scroll Down
Features:
Max Stats
Rank 120 unlock all
Cash drop (2k)
Level 120 no unlock
Level 500 no unlock
Level 999 no unlock
Remove Bad Sport
Remove Reports
Fix K/D (Changes kills to: 88565)
------------
Credits
headscript
zero2hero
PS3ITADEX
Jacobv93

**UPDATE V2**
Added K/D fixing now changes kills to 88565 from whatever it may be to fix high K/D's
Picture > You must login or register to view this content.

Download > You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan > None needed its LUA scripts.
Last edited by PS3 ITA DEX <3 ; 04-30-2015 at 01:03 AM. Reason: v2 uploaded
05-04-2015, 10:23 PM #56
Hmm.

I'm not sure what the deal is here but I can't get this thing to execute anymore. After getting out of Bad Sport last night I cleared out all the files to avoid logging in with that stuff enabled again.

Is _every_ file I need for 1.26 here in the archive? (Like I said I had so many mods enabled last night that I'm wondering if one of those helped?) Do I need the "HeadScript" plugin installed too? I notice that you both have main.lua files so I didn't want to cause conflicts.

Basically just extract it and start PlayGTA5.exe, Go to single player then Online, hit 5 on the numpad to execute?

I am getting the menu, just seems when I hit 5 nothing happens. "K/D Fixed" doesn't appear on the console.
05-04-2015, 10:40 PM #57
Yeah I don't know what else to try. It hooks but nothing happens. I can only scroll up and down.

Can I use a tunable editor for this? My KD being that high is really making me nervous..
05-04-2015, 11:04 PM #58
Ok man. Fk yes.

I copied the line out of your LUA and I put it into a LUA file that I know was working and surely enough BADABING BADABOOM.

Originally posted by another user
function clear.tick()
local playerPed = PLAYER.PLAYER_PED_ID()
local player = PLAYER.GET_PLAYER_PED(playerPed)
local playerExists = ENTITY.DOES_ENTITY_EXIST(playerPed)
if(playerExists) then
if(get_key_pressed(110)) then
print("Reset KD")
STATS.STAT_SET_INT(GAMEPLAY.GET_HASH_KEY("MPPLY_KILLS_PLAYERS"), 713, true)
end
end
end

return clear

I use "." (del on numpad) to execute it.

Only thing is, my KD is still showing 250. 700 kills, 300 deaths and 250 KD. Hmm..

Edit: After I dropped a few fools the KD dropped.

Another strange thing. If I press 5 on number, nothing happens..But if I play for a few mins and minimize the game, the console shows "K/D Fixed!" a bunch of times. Either it's really delayed or bound to the wrong key... But I saw your code and it definitely says NumPad5, so not sure..
Last edited by zstar69 ; 05-04-2015 at 11:13 PM.
05-04-2015, 11:14 PM #59
PS3 ITA DEX <3
Are you high?
Originally posted by zstar69 View Post
Ok man. Fk yes.

I copied the line out of your LUA and I put it into a LUA file that I know was working and surely enough BADABING BADABOOM.

I use "." (del on numpad) to execute it.

Only thing is, my KD is still showing 250. 700 kills, 300 deaths and 250 KD. Hmm..

Edit: After I dropped a few fools the KD dropped.

Another strange thing. If I press 5 on number, nothing happens..But if I play for a few mins and minimize the game, the console shows "K/D Fixed!" a bunch of times. Either it's really delayed or bound to the wrong key... But I saw your code and it definitely says NumPad5, so not sure..

Interesting I'll check into it. Worked just fine for me but i'll fix it. Smile

*EDIT* I tested all scripts all worked perfectly. No issues found not sure why it wasn't working for you. Set my self a 1,768 K/D then reset it with no issues.
Last edited by PS3 ITA DEX <3 ; 05-04-2015 at 11:29 PM. Reason: Problem resolved.
05-05-2015, 03:35 PM #60
Is the money drop option safe? I did the CE method last week but now I hear people are getting banned for that. And isn't the have a friend drop it for me and I pick it up, vice versa method safer?
Last edited by ProfessorBacon ; 05-05-2015 at 03:39 PM.
05-05-2015, 04:05 PM #61
PS3 ITA DEX <3
Are you high?
Originally posted by ProfessorBacon View Post
Is the money drop option safe? I did the CE method last week but now I hear people are getting banned for that. And isn't the have a friend drop it for me and I pick it up, vice versa method safer?

No money method is truly safe. I haven't been reset for using it so its lower risk but still possible.
05-05-2015, 09:27 PM #62
I used the GOOD_SPORT_AWARD tunable trick to boost a few million. I've only given myself maybe 12M in the past two weeks. Only because I see some YT videos where people have trillions of dollars and not banned..

I feel like that would be safe as well.. 120K/minute, not bad either.
05-05-2015, 10:18 PM #63
PS3 ITA DEX <3
Are you high?
Originally posted by zstar69 View Post
I used the GOOD_SPORT_AWARD tunable trick to boost a few million. I've only given myself maybe 12M in the past two weeks. Only because I see some YT videos where people have trillions of dollars and not banned..

I feel like that would be safe as well.. 120K/minute, not bad either.

Well R* doesn't always check money but during a ban wave they will.
06-20-2015, 08:13 PM #64
SrBilada
Save Point
Does this has the infinite armor? I just found mods with infinite food and firework, but no one works infinite armor...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo