01-24-2017, 10:22 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello,just thought that i would let you guys know who mods GTA5...Yesterday and today have been modding like i used to,and got banned,i was modding two characters male and female at the same time and after some time got banned from SEN.But it's ok i remembered i had two CIDS fresh,used one got banned after like one hour,later wiped it all reinstalled all,used my second CID and just now got banned,i don't know what is going on because i'm doing everything like i used to do in years...Just saying to everyone to be careful something's really going on,this is first time in my life i catch a ban without any reason,which means rockstar is really doing something.Overall -3 CIDS and just trying to think why that happened...But yeah,be careful guys.

The following 3 users say thank you to daemon247 for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, Grezinn, Ken_DFL
01-30-2017, 12:33 AM #29
I have the same problem but i haven't been on my ps3 since October I've came back on updated it and got a new eboot. I've created 2 accounts and they've both been permanently banned as soon as I've gone onto GTA Online however i can still sign into psn fine. Just GTA.
01-31-2017, 10:22 PM #30
Holy crap thats crazy unlucky.
02-01-2017, 08:47 AM #31
GuzModz
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by daemon247 View Post
It was CID ban,but i'm still investigating what did triggered it.

if more than 1 people use same cid , No disable syscalls , use cid generator ..all of these can get u ban
02-01-2017, 08:55 AM #32
iZady
NextGenUpdate Elite
Try and use the Kryptus Recovery RTM Tool - Use to use it back a few months back without any ban. I've started to use SPRX and boom. BAN
02-01-2017, 09:01 AM #33
Originally posted by iZady View Post
Try and use the Kryptus Recovery RTM Tool - Use to use it back a few months back without any ban. I've started to use SPRX and boom. BAN

i'm currently using Kryptus recovery RTM,LTS RTM and serendipity sprx,maybe sprx was causing ban....
02-01-2017, 09:09 AM #34
iZady
NextGenUpdate Elite
Try without the SPRX! - I'm going back to this method for now, let me know how you get on.
I can't be purchasing new CID's weekly! - Only 1 month or so for modded accounts to strictly be for PS3
02-01-2017, 09:33 AM #35
Sparrow
Big Papi
Originally posted by ethakr View Post
Well i said im banned on GTA ONLINE! which means i can connect to psn just fine but when trying to join an online session it says im perma banned!

Originally posted by daemon247 View Post
You said 'doesn't matter which account',sounds like CID ban to me,have you tried to just create new psn acc and log in and mod it?

Originally posted by cavyd72 View Post
I have the same problem but i haven't been on my ps3 since October I've came back on updated it and got a new eboot. I've created 2 accounts and they've both been permanently banned as soon as I've gone onto GTA Online however i can still sign into psn fine. Just GTA.

Sounds like an IP ban, been happening quite a lot recently. Try using a VPN with your PS3 & see whether that works.
02-01-2017, 09:36 AM #36
zundappchef
Vault dweller
i had the same problem out of nowhere just a little while ago

i did the following steps to get rid of it

instal newwest rebug
used webman to remove syscals i used the browser shortcut link on my pc wich makes it allot easyer ( wich i posted on this website before but got removed again and again ) 0.0.0.0.0/setup.ps3 if i remember right but use your own ps3 ip
reinstalled gta v
tested
still got idps banned
then reinstalled a new idps
and changed the psid

problem solved

but i also think ip logging has become a thing on rockstar internal servers
since a couple of my cids where still good in other games and on psn
but where insta banned on gta v
02-01-2017, 10:47 AM #37
Ethakr
Gym leader
Originally posted by Sparrow View Post
Sounds like an IP ban, been happening quite a lot recently. Try using a VPN with your PS3 & see whether that works.

Im always over 3 VPNs at the same time but i think they're trying to remove as much modders as possible especially with this Transfer Getting Closed next month :(

The following user thanked Ethakr for this useful post:

MOD-RuLeZ

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo