01-24-2017, 10:22 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello,just thought that i would let you guys know who mods GTA5...Yesterday and today have been modding like i used to,and got banned,i was modding two characters male and female at the same time and after some time got banned from SEN.But it's ok i remembered i had two CIDS fresh,used one got banned after like one hour,later wiped it all reinstalled all,used my second CID and just now got banned,i don't know what is going on because i'm doing everything like i used to do in years...Just saying to everyone to be careful something's really going on,this is first time in my life i catch a ban without any reason,which means rockstar is really doing something.Overall -3 CIDS and just trying to think why that happened...But yeah,be careful guys.

The following 3 users say thank you to daemon247 for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, Grezinn, Ken_DFL
02-03-2017, 04:34 AM #38
oblx
Gym leader
Solution don't buy cid

The following user groaned oblx for this awful post:

daemon247
02-04-2017, 07:00 PM #39
wow thats crazy.
02-04-2017, 07:21 PM #40
Right
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by daemon247 View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

Doesn't matter what account doesn't matter the cids,i wish i knew what triggers it, fuck my life......
All my guess is they flag by ip now.

get a dynamic ip
02-08-2017, 11:24 PM #41
montz
Do a barrel roll!
3 unshared cids banned in 2 days
02-08-2017, 11:44 PM #42
Hello,just thought that i would let you guys know who mods GTA5...Yesterday and today have been modding like i used to,and got banned,i was modding two characters male and female at the same time and after some time got banned from SEN.But it's ok i remembered i had two CIDS fresh,used one got banned after like one hour,later wiped it all reinstalled all,used my second CID and just now got banned,i don't know what is going on because i'm doing everything like i used to do in years...Just saying to everyone to be careful something's really going on,this is first time in my life i catch a ban without any reason,which means rockstar is really doing something.Overall -3 CIDS and just trying to think why that happened...But yeah,be careful guys.

You must login or register to view this content.

here check this out
02-11-2017, 09:44 PM #43
GuzModz
Climbing up the ladder
SEN is good...u need legit CID and know how to plày on cfw
Note: Legit here means you extract cid by your self.
i dont think u will find legit cid seller these days...seller teach u how to make cid last longer? why? cause after 6 month or 1 year ,they sell your cid to other people.2 people using same cid will make cid ban faster. i myself never get ban from sony using SEN and webman setup. and i forgot to mention, i never get ban on gta5 online doing money drop everyday almost 2 years. there is no such thing ban wave ,ip ban......its already programmed auto detect . ip ban is just too many traffic on your ip, so they block your ip..thats all...if sony know you are on cfw...cid ban 100percent
Last edited by GuzModz ; 02-11-2017 at 10:13 PM.

The following user thanked GuzModz for this useful post:

BooYaaKaa
02-14-2017, 12:53 AM #44
Originally posted by GuzModz View Post
SEN is good...u need legit CID and know how to plày on cfw
Note: Legit here means you extract cid by your self.
i dont think u will find legit cid seller these days...seller teach u how to make cid last longer? why? cause after 6 month or 1 year ,they sell your cid to other people.2 people using same cid will make cid ban faster. i myself never get ban from sony using SEN and webman setup. and i forgot to mention, i never get ban on gta5 online doing money drop everyday almost 2 years. there is no such thing ban wave ,ip ban......its already programmed auto detect . ip ban is just too many traffic on your ip, so they block your ip..thats all...if sony know you are on cfw...cid ban 100percent

If you know so much,and saying that you haven't been banned for ages,how are you going online?Just webman,sen?Psnpatch ps ninja is worthless?What is the best way to go online safer?If you don't mind share your knowledge,i had my original CID for a year and i was modding like crazy and no problems,until gta5 step up their game.I know that rockstar has nothing to do with Sony,but as it for now,gta5 is the only think that's getting me CID banned.Well not only me it seems.
02-15-2017, 07:38 AM #45
GuzModz
Climbing up the ladder
If you know so much,and saying that you haven't been banned for ages,how are you going online?Just webman,sen?Psnpatch ps ninja is worthless?What is the best way to go online safer?If you don't mind share your knowledge,i had my original CID for a year and i was modding like crazy and no problems,until gta5 step up their game.I know that rockstar has nothing to do with Sony,but as it for now,gta5 is the only think that's getting me CID banned.Well not only me it seems.

ok i Pmd...NOTE: before 3 years ago i got banned many times for trying different method...finally after 2years testing..i can say now i am antiban

The following user thanked GuzModz for this useful post:

BooYaaKaa
02-15-2017, 10:14 PM #46
Sparrow
Big Papi
Originally posted by GuzModz View Post
ok i Pmd...NOTE: before 3 years ago i got banned many times for trying different method...finally after 2years testing..i can say now i am antiban

I thought the same until I got 2 CID bans in a week :laughing: Haven't been banned from week of release - 2017 Sal Looks like they have stepped their game up at the least.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo