01-31-2017, 08:50 PM #1
Kryptus
Former Staff Manager
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The 30 Day Wait for Transfers to next gen has been disabled, given transfers are being shut down soon. You must login or register to view this content.

Transfer while ya can.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Jon Snow ; 02-02-2017 at 01:56 PM. Reason: Added Notes By R* Thanks to iZady

The following 17 users say thank you to Kryptus for this useful post:

3baady, BurtE, Dav3s, Father Luckeyy, Gallianovanilla, Grezinn, jasiah, Je Modz, jonaaa20, Kam, karthago1111, nullerdk, rickypkemp, Kronos, Jon Snow, user_714, xHostModer
02-04-2017, 01:25 PM #65
Originally posted by superpio View Post
180level 299milions x1 banned

proof?
02-04-2017, 01:42 PM #66
iZady
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by daemon247 View Post
proof?

Lol...
02-04-2017, 02:15 PM #67
superpio
Save Point
lol, proof?
02-04-2017, 02:57 PM #68
iZady
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by superpio View Post
lol, proof?

02-04-2017, 06:00 PM #69
superpio
Save Point
wtf some accounts are banned and some not banned?
02-05-2017, 12:37 AM #70
ChipModz
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by iZady View Post

All of these are only suspended. Same thing happening to accounts I've done. What I've been telling my customers is to transfer the account, disconnect from social club afterwards, buy up everything they want in one session, create a second character and load it up with as many expensive cars as they can. This way, after the suspension is up, as long as Rockstar sticks to how they did things in the past, they can resell the cars and have 10's of millions to play with.
02-05-2017, 05:21 AM #71
What The Limits On Character Status also im see if i can transfer 2 character in one account
02-05-2017, 11:02 AM #72
iZady
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by ChipModz View Post
All of these are only suspended. Same thing happening to accounts I've done. What I've been telling my customers is to transfer the account, disconnect from social club afterwards, buy up everything they want in one session, create a second character and load it up with as many expensive cars as they can. This way, after the suspension is up, as long as Rockstar sticks to how they did things in the past, they can resell the cars and have 10's of millions to play with.

However on the console it says that the character progression will be reset!
02-06-2017, 02:30 AM #73
jamvisuals1
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by ChipModz View Post

Yeah Rockstar is basically wiping the accounts that they are suspending. There is no longer a suspension and you get to keep everything you had. You will start from the very beginning like a new account. Also if you sign into social club on the accounts, you can see that they have already wiped everything.

Last edited by jamvisuals1 ; 02-06-2017 at 02:32 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo