Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Closed
Last edited by GuardPyro ; 09-08-2015 at 07:21 PM. Reason: Closed

The following 2 users say thank you to GuardPyro for this useful post:

RAPS_IN_4, TinFoilHatPuppy

The following user groaned GuardPyro for this awful post:

SavageMods
09-05-2015, 03:38 PM #2
And just remember, people who do "free recoveries" , theres always a catch for it. Most common is they go on your downloads, check what you have in there. Download, whatever fuck they want and then do your account. If they get lucky, and see a credit card attached, they go ahead and buy shit they want, and then do your account as if nothing happened.

And the reason he wants a lvl5+ account is he doesn't want a brand new account, he wants your main so he can check your downloads.
If you have no downloads, he will be sad n angrySal
09-05-2015, 03:49 PM #3
GuardPyro
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Kavika View Post
And just remember, people who do "free recoveries" , theres always a catch for it. Most common is they go on your downloads, check what you have in there. Download, whatever fuck they want and then do your account. If they get lucky, and see a credit card attached, they go ahead and buy shit they want, and then do your account as if nothing happened.

And the reason he wants a lvl5+ account is he doesn't want a brand new account, he wants your main so he can check your downloads.

the reason i want a rank lvl 5+ is because i dont like the online tutorials on gta online yes i have created accounts for people for recoveries i dont mind brand new just preffer not having to skip the online tutorial i dont want a psn rank of 5+ idgaf about ranks just preffer not to have to do tutorial or loading screens gallore
Last edited by GuardPyro ; 09-05-2015 at 03:53 PM.
09-05-2015, 03:51 PM #4
Kunts.Blunts
I am error
He is legit thanks for recovery
09-05-2015, 04:23 PM #5
10/10 Service just like his lobbies as expected. Thanks bro.
09-05-2015, 05:23 PM #6
Great service,really cool guy.
09-05-2015, 06:05 PM #7
I didn't get to see my new account he made he modded for me when I got my account stolen but he is definitely legit!
09-05-2015, 11:51 PM #8
Originally posted by Kavika View Post

I have proof he's legit, hosted several money lobbies and modded my account!
09-06-2015, 12:14 AM #9
QKT18
Gobble
Originally posted by Fame View Post
I have proof he's legit, hosted several money lobbies and modded my account!

When did he do yours ?
09-06-2015, 12:29 AM #10
Are you still doing them?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo