Originally posted by QKT18 View Post
When did he do yours ?

just skype me if possible or pm me now
09-06-2015, 01:18 AM #12
GuardPyro
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Steve View Post
Are you still doing them?

Yes i am just got ALOT of request come in today and i was out at a fair having a good time to come back to this and stress to hell XD
09-06-2015, 01:25 AM #13
Originally posted by GuardPyro View Post
Yes i am just got ALOT of request come in today and i was out at a fair having a good time to come back to this and stress to hell XD

Oh ok im just patiently waiting my turn Smile
09-06-2015, 02:26 AM #14
Hi-Def
Haxor!
This still open?
09-06-2015, 02:37 AM #15
I know I already commented I wanted to say that Guardpyro is legit when I got scammed and my account info on my last account for psn stolen Guardpyro made me a new account on psn he gave me my NGU username and gave me a lot of cool stuff on GTA that no other modders didn't give me I trust Guardpyro you would too because he took the time out to make me a new psn and I didn't have to do anything...he's probably the best modder I've come across on NGU there are a lot of other cool modders but Guardpyro is the best one you got my respect pyro thanks for the modded account bro!
09-06-2015, 03:09 AM #16
RAPS_IN_4
Pokemon Trainer
Seems legit and based off what others have said really easy and straight forward to deal with. I'll post legit as soon as it's done but thanks in advance, I know he's not a scammer.

Edit: Mine is done, and this guy is definitely legit lol. Hooked me up big time and even did it after I kept giving the wrong login info (facepalm) and was cool about it the whole time. Highly recommended. Oh, and it was quick AF too!
Last edited by RAPS_IN_4 ; 09-06-2015 at 03:57 AM.
09-06-2015, 04:24 AM #17
Originally posted by 4 View Post
Seems legit and based off what others have said really easy and straight forward to deal with. I'll post legit as soon as it's done but thanks in advance, I know he's not a scammer.

Edit: Mine is done, and this guy is definitely legit lol. Hooked me up big time and even did it after I kept giving the wrong login info (facepalm) and was cool about it the whole time. Highly recommended. Oh, and it was quick AF too!

He made me a new psn account when I got scammed I didn't even have to do the tutorial or anything he did everything and modded my character
09-06-2015, 08:58 AM #18
Pyros a beast. Recommend him 100%
09-06-2015, 02:43 PM #19
Originally posted by QKT18 View Post
When did he do yours ?

About 3 days ago

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo