Post: Free Free Free🎄Christmas Giveaway🎄5 Account Recoveries!🎄Free Free Free
12-14-2016, 08:58 AM #1
Tank
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Hey Guys! Just decided I would like to do a giveaway for the community of not 1 not 2 but 5 free account recoveries! I know this is going to sound like a basic giveaway and its simple but all you have to do is type a number 1-1000 and a paragraph explaining as to why you deserve a free account and each winner will be notified privately so no one will be harassed to buy there accounts! If you want to sell it after thats up to you!

Example:
12. Hey! I think I should win because I have been playing and i am having a hard time reach high ranks and getting my favorite cars! I would love the opportunity to own a nice account!

BTW System is PSN! Good Luck Everybody!

Account will come with your preferred rank with a ton of money and all unlocks!!

12-15-2016, 05:02 AM #20
42 I believe i deserve a free account because i am a long time player of gta v and have bought shark cards it is also a real struggle to get money in the game
12-15-2016, 05:04 AM #21
thebigdeb
Save Point
774. Hey thanks for doing this for us! I would like an account as I have difficulties making money and are unable to play with my friends who all bought shark cards, and blast me in every race or deathmatch. It would really help to make my game experience alot better stopping me spawning and dying constantly, which is ruining the game i love, and I have been looking to buy the armored kuruma since it came out and its impossible for me to get there. Thankyou so much. Merry Christmas!
12-15-2016, 11:45 AM #22
500-800. I'm newer and I got to level 28, but I'm having a hard time with poeple leaving jobs and not taking me seriously because I'm level 28. I could really use the money and rank. I've looked online to buy accounts, but everything is like $100 or it's only for PS3. It would be very much appreciated if I won. Merry Christmas!
12-15-2016, 02:32 PM #23
325.Hi I would really love the modded account because I've been grinding on missions but my account got hacked so if I get this it would mean the world.I hope I get chosen it would be greatly appreciated.Thanks.
12-15-2016, 08:01 PM #24
Agepagelage
Save Point
132. I would like to have an account because i have a lot of trouble to rank up and i have no pleasure to play GTA anymore because its not fun to play without money. I would be very happy if i won an account.
12-16-2016, 12:57 AM #25
333. Hello i think i should win because I'm struggling to stay even close to my friends playing gta because they have all the import and exportdlc vechciles and i have none and i would love to be close to them and show them i can buy the same things as they can Smile and i would be more noticed and buying modded accounts are very expensive and have a merry christmas
Last edited by BiopticStraw640 ; 12-16-2016 at 01:00 AM.
12-16-2016, 01:21 AM #26
nv7
Grunt
7. I think I deserve a modded account because I barely have the time to play and would love to have a nice account for Christmas.
12-16-2016, 01:34 AM #27
JC43
Gobble
667 i would like you to choose me bc no matter how hard i try im always broke it sucks...please pick me
Last edited by JC43 ; 12-16-2016 at 01:41 AM.
12-16-2016, 02:21 AM #28
Hello , i shoukd win to atleast have fun ist holydays, im having bad times and gta V is fun but im so poor and new and everybody kills me in every sessio -rip me- haha and i got "triggered" xD! , And would be fun have a taser gun and annoy the ppl!!11 hhaha. Anyways have a nice day sir and thanks for the giveaway.!! Sleep good!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo