Post: Free Free Free🎄Christmas Giveaway🎄5 Account Recoveries!🎄Free Free Free
12-14-2016, 08:58 AM #1
Tank
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Hey Guys! Just decided I would like to do a giveaway for the community of not 1 not 2 but 5 free account recoveries! I know this is going to sound like a basic giveaway and its simple but all you have to do is type a number 1-1000 and a paragraph explaining as to why you deserve a free account and each winner will be notified privately so no one will be harassed to buy there accounts! If you want to sell it after thats up to you!

Example:
12. Hey! I think I should win because I have been playing and i am having a hard time reach high ranks and getting my favorite cars! I would love the opportunity to own a nice account!

BTW System is PSN! Good Luck Everybody!

Account will come with your preferred rank with a ton of money and all unlocks!!

12-18-2016, 02:42 AM #38

Uhh, Hello there! First I want to say that this is such a nice thing to do for those who want the account!

There are many reasons to why I would like this, everyone knows they want the money and to rank up. I want this because I feel like I have been pushing GTA away, I don't want to do that. My only friend had his account modded, and he tends to show it off and make fun of me because I'm a girl and he gave me a job as his associate >.< I want this because I would actually not have to worry about spending gta money on a 1K shirt LOL. I don't even have those luxuries apartment. I would admit, being poor on gta isn't fun but I never give up to try to earn some money! Always making heist, grinding, stealing from stores lol and no lie, I always tend to give people more % of money in the heist instead of me because I know how they are suffering as I am. Anyway, I would love to have this and to have the opportunity to have an actual good account and of course I want to actually have more than two cars in my garage. I love GTA online but they made it hard, I haven't quit though. Thank you and have a blessed day! ❤️

Happy holidays!
Last edited by supermarioe ; 12-18-2016 at 06:41 AM.
12-18-2016, 04:44 AM #39
420. I think with some cash and some nice new stuff, I can change the GTA 5 Online Life for me and help some old women to cross the street and not be hit by some cars. Upside Down Happy
12-18-2016, 07:59 AM #40
522 Hi I want to win because I played the game legit to rank 79 and bought a lot of cars most likely off road cars Smile and have a decent skill at killing people Smile and I would like to have a Modded account because I want to get the Limited DLC and Weapons and specially clothing! man I love clothing in this game and I used 10million for buying all the clothes(i also completed the Criminal Mastermind Challenge) thats why I want to have a Modded Account!
12-18-2016, 11:01 AM #41
ZodarkkHD
Save Point
666. Hey, I would like an account because I'm having a really hard time grinding money for the new Import/Export update and I don't wanna use my Christmas money of shark cards. Please help me out with this. <3
12-18-2016, 03:25 PM #42
500 - Ive already had a modded account, that was guranteed no ban, and 2 months after being bought. the account got banned, RIP ME. Would really appreciate an account thanks!
12-18-2016, 04:08 PM #43
Xxelite45
Save Point
i think that i deserve the modded account because i have had gta 5 since the release day, i and still find it extemely hard to make money in any circumstance, it would make it o much more fun to be able to play and not have to worry about money
12-18-2016, 04:29 PM #44
Well To be very Honest, I want the account due to How boring this game, also what better way to express the My love for this game than to Buy All I ever wanted and wished for therefore ends my pursuit for happiness in GTA 5. Also Merry Christmas🎉
12-18-2016, 05:10 PM #45
500. Hey I appreciate what you're doing for us and wanted to say thanks. I would love a modded account because lately gta hasn't been the same. Everything is getting expensive and it's hard to have fun mainly because all the new things cost so much.
12-18-2016, 07:20 PM #46
400 I want the account so i can stop being bullied by people who have all the vehicles and weapons

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo