05-31-2014, 03:42 PM #1
zKillShxt
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well I was snooping around the GTA Forums website and found something posted by Furry_Monkey. He posted a new way to create custom emblems with .svg files. And it works and I am here to share it with you because I haven't saw a post on here about it. So let get into it.
First copy this code, make a bookmark and paste the code in the URL box (Google Chrome is recommend):

javascript:(function(){var e="1.1";var t='<div class="columnHeader"><h3>Emblem Editor : Custom SVG Import v'+e+"</h3></div>";var n=20;var r=$("#emblemEditor-canvasContainer svg");var i=$("#emblemEditor-layersList");var s="[d*=' 0.00 0.00 L 512.00 0.00 L 512.00 512.00 L 0.00 512.00 L 0.00 0.00 ']";var o=function(){if(!r.length){return false}if(!r.find("rect").length){return false}return true}();if(o){r.hide();i.hide();var u=function(){if($("path").eq(0).attr("stroke")=="none"){$("path").each(function(){$(this).attr("stroke",$(this).attr("fill")).attr("stroke-width","1")})}else{$("path").attr("stroke","none");$("path").removeAttr("stroke-width")}};var a=function(){var e=r.find(s).eq(0);if(e.attr("opacity")==0){e.removeAttr("opacity")}else{e.attr("opacity",0)}};var f=function(e){var o;try{o=$(e)}catch(f){}var l=o.find("path");if(!l.length){alert("Invalid SVG markup!");return}l.attr("stroke","none");var c=$('<div id="svg-dialog" class="column" />'Winky Winky;var h=t+"<h4>Creating emblem - this may take a while...</h4>";var p=$("<div/>");p.css({background:"#aaff00",height:8,width:0});var d=$("<div/>");d.css({border:"1px solid #ccc",width:300});d.append(p);c.append(h);c.append(d);c.css({background:"rgb(255,255,255)",border:"2px solid black",boxShadow:"0 0 20px rgb(0,0,0)",height:"auto",padding:0,position:"absolute",top:n,zIndex:100}).find("*").css({margin:10});c.find(".column, .columnHeader, h3").css({height:"auto",margin:0});p.css({margin:0});c.appendTo("#emblemEditor");c.css("left",($(window).width()-c.width())/2-$("#emblemEditor").offset().left);var v=setInterval(function(){var e=r.find("path").length;var t=e/l.length*100;p.css({width:t+"%"});if(e==l.length){clearInterval(v);r.find("rect").eq(0).trigger("mousedown").trigger("mouseup");$("stroke","none").remove();setTimeout(function(){r.find("path").remove();r.append(l);c.remove();r.show();i.show();$(".buttons").find(".btn").eq(1).after('<a href="#" id="toggle-strokes" class="btn btnPurple btnRounded">Toggle Strokes</a>'Winky Winky;$("#toggle-strokes").on("click",function(){u()});if(r.find(s).length){$("#toggle-strokes").after('<a href="#" id="toggle-background" class="btn btnPurple btnRounded">Toggle Background</a>'Winky Winky;$("#toggle-background").on("click",function(){a()})}alert("Emblem complete.")},1e3)}},250);var m=$("a[shape='rounds/01']");var g=function(e){setTimeout(function(){e++;m.trigger("click");if(e<l.length){g(e)}},20)};g(0)};var l=$('<div id="svg-dialog" class="column" />'Winky Winky;var c=t+"<h4>Paste your SVG markup below and press OK</h4>"+'<textarea autofocus style="height:200px;width:600px;clear:both"></textarea><br />'+'<div style="float:right"><button id="svg-dialog-ok">OK</button><button id="svg-dialog-cancel">Cancel</button></div>';l.html(c);l.css({background:"rgb(255,255,255)",border:"2px solid black",boxShadow:"0 0 20px rgb(0,0,0)",height:"auto",padding:0,position:"absolute",top:n,zIndex:100}).find("*").css({margin:10});l.find(".column, .columnHeader, h3").css({height:"auto",margin:0});l.find("button").css({width:80});l.find("#svg-dialog-ok").on("click",function(e){l.remove();f(l.find("textarea").val())});l.find("#svg-dialog-cancel").on("click",function(e){l.remove()});l.appendTo("#emblemEditor");l.css("left",($(window).width()-l.width())/2-$("#emblemEditor").offset().left);var h=setTimeout(function(){l.find("textarea").focus()},250)}else{alert("Please wait till the page has completely loaded.")}})() 

Then get any picture you want and resize it to 512x512.
After that go to vectormagic.com, sign up and place your picture in vector magic and save it as a .svg file
Then download and install Notepad++, right click the .svg file, and select edit with Notepad++.
Copy everything in the .svg file with Notepad++. (When I say copy everything I mean EVERYTHING)
Now sign into RockstarSocialClub and make a new emblem.
Now that you are at a new emblem page open the bookmark while on the new emblem page.
You will now see a dialog box saying something like "Paste .svg code here" Just paste the .svg code and press ok. Then a new dialog box will say something else like "do you want to create this emblem?" just say yes and it will create the emblem for you. Lastly save the emblem and publish it. Enjoy!!
Last edited by zKillShxt ; 06-11-2014 at 08:55 PM. Reason: This method no longer work.

The following 3 users say thank you to zKillShxt for this useful post:

Gehirnstaub, MedioHazard, MerkFTW
05-31-2014, 06:28 PM #11
zKillShxt
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Gehirnstaub View Post
And how? =D

Ok I see what the problem is its the spoiler. The spoiler created spaces -__- updating right now.

The following user thanked zKillShxt for this useful post:

Gehirnstaub
05-31-2014, 06:32 PM #12
Gehirnstaub
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by xXGhOSTfAcE72Xx View Post
Well I was snooping around the GTA Forums website and found something posted by Furry_Monkey. He posted a new way to create custom emblems with .svg files. And it works and I am here to share it with you because I haven't saw a post on here about it. So let get into it.
First copy this code, make a bookmark and paste the code in the URL box (Google Chrome is recommend):

javascript:(function(){var e="1.1";var t='<div class="columnHeader"><h3>Emblem Editor : Custom SVG Import v'+e+"</h3></div>";var n=20;var r=$("#emblemEditor-canvasContainer svg");var i=$("#emblemEditor-layersList");var s="[d*=' 0.00 0.00 L 512.00 0.00 L 512.00 512.00 L 0.00 512.00 L 0.00 0.00 ']";var o=function(){if(!r.length){return false}if(!r.find("rect").length){return false}return true}();if(o){r.hide();i.hide();var u=function(){if($("path").eq(0).attr("stroke")=="none"){$("path").each(function(){$(this).attr("stroke",$(this).attr("fill")).attr("stroke-width","1")})}else{$("path").attr("stroke","none");$("path").removeAttr("stroke-width")}};var a=function(){var e=r.find(s).eq(0);if(e.attr("opacity")==0){e.removeAttr("opacity")}else{e.attr("opacity",0)}};var f=function(e){var o;try{o=$(e)}catch(f){}var l=o.find("path");if(!l.length){alert("Invalid SVG markup!");return}l.attr("stroke","none");var c=$('<div id="svg-dialog" class="column" />'Winky Winky;var h=t+"<h4>Creating emblem - this may take a while...</h4>";var p=$("<div/>");p.css({background:"#aaff00",height:8,width:0});var d=$("<div/>");d.css({border:"1px solid #ccc",width:300});d.append(p);c.append(h);c.append(d);c.css({background:"rgb(255,255,255)",border:"2px solid black",boxShadow:"0 0 20px rgb(0,0,0)",height:"auto",padding:0,position:"absolute",top:n,zIndex:100}).find("*").css({margin:10});c.find(".column, .columnHeader, h3").css({height:"auto",margin:0});p.css({margin:0});c.appendTo("#emblemEditor");c.css("left",($(window).width()-c.width())/2-$("#emblemEditor").offset().left);var v=setInterval(function(){var e=r.find("path").length;var t=e/l.length*100;p.css({width:t+"%"});if(e==l.length){clearInterval(v);r.find("rect").eq(0).trigger("mousedown").trigger("mouseup");$("stroke","none").remove();setTimeout(function(){r.find("path").remove();r.append(l);c.remove();r.show();i.show();$(".buttons").find(".btn").eq(1).after('<a href="#" id="toggle-strokes" class="btn btnPurple btnRounded">Toggle Strokes</a>'Winky Winky;$("#toggle-strokes").on("click",function(){u()});if(r.find(s).length){$("#toggle-strokes").after('<a href="#" id="toggle-background" class="btn btnPurple btnRounded">Toggle Background</a>'Winky Winky;$("#toggle-background").on("click",function(){a()})}alert("Emblem complete.")},1e3)}},250);var m=$("a[shape='rounds/01']");var g=function(e){setTimeout(function(){e++;m.trigger("click");if(e<l.length){g(e)}},20)};g(0)};var l=$('<div id="svg-dialog" class="column" />'Winky Winky;var c=t+"<h4>Paste your SVG markup below and press OK</h4>"+'<textarea autofocus style="height:200px;width:600px;clear:both"></textarea><br />'+'<div style="float:right"><button id="svg-dialog-ok">OK</button><button id="svg-dialog-cancel">Cancel</button></div>';l.html(c);l.css({background:"rgb(255,255,255)",border:"2px solid black",boxShadow:"0 0 20px rgb(0,0,0)",height:"auto",padding:0,position:"absolute",top:n,zIndex:100}).find("*").css({margin:10});l.find(".column, .columnHeader, h3").css({height:"auto",margin:0});l.find("button").css({width:80});l.find("#svg-dialog-ok").on("click",function(e){l.remove();f(l.find("textarea").val())});l.find("#svg-dialog-cancel").on("click",function(e){l.remove()});l.appendTo("#emblemEditor");l.css("left",($(window).width()-l.width())/2-$("#emblemEditor").offset().left);var h=setTimeout(function(){l.find("textarea").focus()},250)}else{alert("Please wait till the page has completely loaded.")}})() 

Then get any picture you want and resize it to 512x512.
After that go to vectormagic.com, sign up and place your picture in vector magic and save it as a .svg file
Then download and install Notepad++, right click the .svg file, and select edit with Notepad++.
Copy everything in the .svg file with Notepad++. (When I say copy everything I mean EVERYTHING)
Now sign into RockstarSocialClub and make a new emblem.
Now that you are at a new emblem page open the bookmark while on the new emblem page.
You will now see a dialog box saying something like "Paste .svg code here" Just paste the .svg code and press ok. Then a new dialog box will say something else like "do you want to create this emblem?" just say yes and it will create the emblem for you. Lastly save the emblem and publish it. Enjoy!!

Thanks buddy! Worked! :-)

The following user thanked Gehirnstaub for this useful post:

zKillShxt
05-31-2014, 06:32 PM #13
zKillShxt
Climbing up the ladder
No prob bro Smile
06-03-2014, 03:34 PM #14
quick question when i did this the first time my picture came out with a black background. i then made another one on gimp with a transparent background but when uploaded to vector magic it says they flattened the image with a white background cause the free version doesn't have transparency support. any thoughts. i want to slap this logo on my rides and clothes without a mismatched background color
06-03-2014, 03:43 PM #15
Gehirnstaub
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by DAWG View Post
quick question when i did this the first time my picture came out with a black background. i then made another one on gimp with a transparent background but when uploaded to vector magic it says they flattened the image with a white background cause the free version doesn't have transparency support. any thoughts. i want to slap this logo on my rides and clothes without a mismatched background color

Just download Vector Magic and search for a crack. I would recomment to use a white background.

The following user thanked Gehirnstaub for this useful post:

zKillShxt
06-04-2014, 12:41 AM #16
zKillShxt
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by DAWG View Post

Download Vector Magic v1.15 off of thepiratebay.se
06-11-2014, 06:06 PM #17
xEGz_TalezZ
I am error
patched?
06-11-2014, 08:51 PM #18
zKillShxt
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by TalezZ View Post
patched?

No it's not patched its still working
06-11-2014, 08:54 PM #19