12-26-2015, 11:35 AM #1
Vadar
Hurah!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
This is a showcase of the best menu available , Lexicon.
Big thanks to Kryptus and Tustin for the creation of this and the NGU team.

Purchase it You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by Vadar ; 01-07-2016 at 06:59 PM.

The following 5 users say thank you to Vadar for this useful post:

Anastasia-, Chill, DEREKTROTTER, MrRsoul, osam198
12-27-2015, 05:06 PM #11
Best SPRX on GTA? stare Highly debatable but it is top tier.
12-27-2015, 07:14 PM #12
Vadar
Hurah!
Originally posted by stars View Post
Best SPRX on GTA? stare Highly debatable but it is top tier.

i dont think its debatable Smile
12-28-2015, 01:09 AM #13
I personally find the ********* SPRX most efficient and stable (not available on NGU). Serendipity and LTS comes in a close second. Lexicon has potential to be the best but its lacking certain quality that its competitors possess (development experience). Lexicon is a new uprising SPRX that hopefully we will see more development and exclusive features that other SPRX are lacking. I respect your opinion but under circumstances the Lexicon is not the best SPRX for GTA. No No (not yet at least).
12-28-2015, 01:11 AM #14
12-28-2015, 02:25 PM #15
Ethakr
Gym leader
EX TO RT ION FTW Kryptus! without the need of trying any other paid sprx menu, you have your opinions i have mine, SIMPLE

EDIT: that Thermal Vision reminds me of the menu i mentioned ResistTheSun

Thanks Enzo
Last edited by Ethakr ; 12-28-2015 at 02:33 PM.
12-28-2015, 04:16 PM #16
Vadar
Hurah!
Originally posted by ethakr View Post
EX TO RT ION FTW Kryptus! without the need of trying any other paid sprx menu, you have your opinions i have mine, SIMPLE

Thanks Enzo

i bought ********* and its just sat there, tbh waste
12-28-2015, 10:16 PM #17
Ethakr
Gym leader
Originally posted by VadarMoDz View Post
i bought ********* and its just sat there, tbh waste

still your opinion though Winky Winky everyone has it's own, enjoy modding Winky Winky
12-29-2015, 01:32 AM #18
Originally posted by ethakr View Post

Thanks Enzo

i give that menu no credit what so ever it has one good option that no other sprx has but the whole menu is just leached..i know 2 people that just took tons of cracked rpc sources to help put things into that menu if it wasnt so leached id label it second best after lexicon
12-29-2015, 09:19 AM #19
Ethakr
Gym leader
Originally posted by NoTeZ View Post
i give that menu no credit what so ever it has one good option that no other sprx has but the whole menu is just leached..i know 2 people that just took tons of cracked rpc sources to help put things into that menu if it wasnt so leached id label it second best after lexicon

Correct me if i'm wrong, but all the actual SPRX paid menus are the same the only changes you'll notice are here and there from sprx menu to another, also i have seen a thread on You must login or register to view this content. that was mentioning a well known sprx that he bought from NGU and he got license banned and being called names and stuff, just because he has a dynamique IP address and they thought he was sharing his menu and license to someone else!

I have bought the EX TO RT ION because it had a lot to offer and well who cares about anything else??? the modder protection is a must Winky Winky because i always come across kids who are trying to say they're modders and hackers when all they have is a bunch of scripts inside an update Smile

thank you for your response i respect your opinion though Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo