12-26-2015, 11:35 AM #1
Vadar
Hurah!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
This is a showcase of the best menu available , Lexicon.
Big thanks to Kryptus and Tustin for the creation of this and the NGU team.

Purchase it You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by Vadar ; 01-07-2016 at 06:59 PM.

The following 5 users say thank you to Vadar for this useful post:

Anastasia-, Chill, DEREKTROTTER, MrRsoul, osam198
12-30-2015, 02:35 AM #20
Originally posted by ethakr View Post
Correct me if i'm wrong, but all the actual SPRX paid menus are the same the only changes you'll notice are here and there from sprx menu to another, also i have seen a thread on You must login or register to view this content. that was mentioning a well known sprx that he bought from NGU and he got license banned and being called names and stuff, just because he has a dynamique IP address and they thought he was sharing his menu and license to someone else!

I have bought the EX TO RT ION because it had a lot to offer and well who cares about anything else??? the modder protection is a must Winky Winky because i always come across kids who are trying to say they're modders and hackers when all they have is a bunch of scripts inside an update Smile

thank you for your response i respect your opinion though Smile

they all only have the same features because of memory.. people will complain necessary features are missing..so you must sacrifice certain features for other...secondly idk what that site has to do with me butk..i just dont respect leeches
12-30-2015, 09:50 AM #21
Ethakr
Gym leader
Originally posted by NoTeZ View Post
they all only have the same features because of memory.. people will complain necessary features are missing..so you must sacrifice certain features for other...secondly idk what that site has to do with me butk..i just dont respect leeches

That site has nothing to do with you obviously because i gave you only an example for what some people had to complain about, and it's your own opinion after all Smile if you don't respect leeches or else it still your own point of view

have a great one!
12-31-2015, 10:43 AM #22
Chainn
Pokemon Trainer
Either Lexicon Becomes the best . or people need to start leaching for the best menu . i bet people dont care they just want a good menu . leaching can Provide the best menu . long Shot so don't get all offensive, because of a opinion that almost ever buyer wants. (a Good MEnu )
12-31-2015, 11:20 AM #23
same as any other paid menu overrated/overpriced
the free stuff does the same sh!t if not more
12-31-2015, 11:35 AM #24
Vadar
Hurah!
Originally posted by itsallornone View Post
same as any other paid menu overrated/overpriced
the free stuff does the same sh!t if not more

not really , it has loads of exclusive features that no menu has + its alot more stable than others

The following user thanked Vadar for this useful post:

robert1981
12-31-2015, 12:16 PM #25
Originally posted by VadarMoDz View Post
not really , it has loads of exclusive features that no menu has + its alot more stable than others

not really. and the few things it does have extra, dont really matter anyway as its stupid pointless sh!t,

and please define exclusive features that no menu has
12-31-2015, 12:19 PM #26
Vadar
Hurah!
not really. and the few things it does have extra, dont really matter anyway as its stupid pointless sh!t,

Customizable Settings
Choose between the Imperial Measurement System for vehicles
Automatic Safezone Positioning Adjustment
Automatic Name Changing (On Load)
Slider System - Rather than, for example, having a ridiculous number of submenus for each type of Vehicle in a Vehicle Creator, there's simply slider options to move left and right between vehicles for each class.
Vehicle Creation Management - Keep track of and modify any vehicle you spawn at any time!
Advanced Vehicle Bind Options
Created Vehicle, Bodyguard, Object Display "Tickers" - Hovers over Entity and shows Display Name & Time Spawned
Forge Mode
Teleport to Recently Saved Location
Easily Controllable Super Run & Superman
Bodyguard Management System
Deadeye Weapon Mod - Slows Time & Filters Screen when Aiming or Shooting
Advanced Text Messaging Options - features no other menu has
Advanced Name Changing Options - features no other menu has
Custom or Black Crew Tag
Rotating camos

and more ...
12-31-2015, 12:20 PM #27
Vadar
Hurah!

Also

Unlimited Off the Radar, Reveal Hidden Players, and Bullshark Testosterone
View Players Cash
View Players Rank
Modified Los Santos Customs Replica
Modified Ammunation Replica
Give Players Wanted Levels
Advanced Item/Money Drop Options
Disable Collision for Vehicles Exclusively
12-31-2015, 12:52 PM #28
haha Lexicon Support Staff, now i see why you made this post. if the menu was that good it would speak for itself. if it were as good as its made out to be this HERE thread wouldn't exist

99% can be done without buying this menu or any other menu for that matter, maybe not Advanced Text Messaging Options which is pointless garbage anyway, the rest of the stuff and MORE can be done with out a paid menu, you know it as well as i do, or maybe you dont......
well now you know haha

and majority of paid menu user's are new people that come to the site looking for mods and staff direct them to paid menus and dont even tell them about the free stuff that does the same shit if not more, its not just gta its every game and/or section on this site, and the free stuff is buried within the site but you can find paid sh!t from power abusing staff stickied at the top of every section

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo