08-10-2011, 01:17 PM #1
Correy
I'm the Original
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); so, we all know.. anonymous - 'the group of hackers'

what you think of there actions?, are they good or are they bad.
well, i'm certain.

anonymous are doing a good thing, no one else has stood up and done something like this before.
not as if it's been done for nothing, they have been targeting people for a reason. for us.

i think it's about time we all started doing something..

Facebook selling information to the government, i know this is or is not true but i think it's about time facebook changed anyway!

leave your thoughts below.

The following 2 users say thank you to Correy for this useful post:

Bama205, LordOfSpoonâ„¢
08-10-2011, 05:34 PM #29
.RAMBO
Banned
Originally posted by FourzerotwoFAILS View Post
There was a survey at gamestop and the ratio of people that bought xbox's compared to Playstations went up over 30%

Who cares thats just Gamestop. Im talking about all the stores in the world that sell PS3s. If you add all that up, sales went up 14%. Dont matter what a bunch of butt hurt people did at Gamestop. :lol:
08-10-2011, 05:35 PM #30
Curt
Former Staff
Anonymous wouldn't attack Facebook unless they were certain that it was selling information. You must remember that Anon has attacked Government websites before, so they've probably found something. I believe that Anon is doing it for the good, but there are always two sides to a fight. People that just want to talk to their friends are going to be pissed, but people that believe it's wrong for Facebook to do as they do are going to be happy.

Anonymous are legion, they do not forgive, they do not forget.

Have you noticed that the Facebook attack is planned to happen in a few months? Usually they give the place a week warning, but they're smart. They're letting there be enough time for the word to get to everyone. They're giving everyone a chance to backup everything they need. They're smart people, and if you do something that they believe is bad, they will attack you.

---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

Then how the hell did they get all of the files that they've posted in the past? You can't obtain passwords just from DDoSing. Also, how the hell do they get away with it if they're just DDoSing? They would have been caught a long time ago if they weren't actually skilled hackers. I bet you don't even have what it takes to do what they do.

They used VPN's that's why they're anonymous.

"I bet you don't even have what it takes to do what they do."

You think I can't DDoS and take a site offline? or a person for that matter, feel free to PM me your IP anytime and i'll happily show you
You must login or register to view this content.

would take you off for atleast a few hours.
08-10-2011, 05:40 PM #31
Originally posted by Curt View Post
They used VPN's that's why they're anonymous.

"I bet you don't even have what it takes to do what they do."

You think I can't DDoS and take a site offline? or a person for that matter, feel free to PM me your IP anytime and i'll happily show you

would take you off for atleast a few hours.

Again, they don't just DDoS. You failed to acknowledge the fact that they obtained Personal infromtation, usernames, passwords and other files too. Can you do that with a DDoS? If you think you can, you are a fool.

---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 PM ----------

Originally posted by .RAMBO View Post
Who cares thats just Gamestop. Im talking about all the stores in the world that sell PS3s. If you add all that up, sales went up 14%. Dont matter what a bunch of butt hurt people did at Gamestop. :lol:

Ok, so sales went up 14% for ps3. I bet the sales for xbox went up over 30% if you add up all the sales from stores in the world that sell xbox's. Sales for the Playstation should go up an average of 20% per month and they only went up 14% that month.
08-10-2011, 05:41 PM #32
Curt
Former Staff
Again, they don't just DDoS. You failed to acknowledge the fact that they obtained Personal infromtation, usernames, passwords and other files too. Can you do that with a DDoS? If you think you can, you are a fool.

I know you cannot obtain any data from a DDoS attack as DDoS'n sends random packet's to the attacked server{s}. Nothing more and nothing less, the more packet's you send the more chance of confusing the server{s} and taking it offline. I don't really follow Anonymous but from what I know they DDoS site's. Not to mention the majority of them are probably little 12year olds.
08-10-2011, 05:43 PM #33
Default Avatar
Cade
The lulzsec leader/ anon member sabu says its bull shit.

08-10-2011, 05:44 PM #34
.RAMBO
Banned

---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 PM ----------

Ok, so sales went up 14% for ps3. I bet the sales for xbox went up over 30% if you add up all the sales from stores in the world that sell xbox's. Sales for the Playstation should go up an average of 20% per month and they only went up 14% that month.

It went up 14% higher, so if they average 20% it was 34% that month. :y:
And XBOX? lol You can buy one for $200. You cant compare PS3 to XBOX sales wise. Since the PS3 is almost double the price.
08-10-2011, 05:48 PM #35
I know you cannot obtain any data from a DDoS attack as DDoS'n sends random packet's to the attacked server{s}. Nothing more and nothing less, the more packet's you send the more chance of confusing the server{s} and taking it offline. I don't really follow Anonymous but from what I know they DDoS site's. Not to mention the majority of them are probably little 12year olds.

If you don't know what they do, don't start accusing them of doing something that isn't actually true. Again, they've posted files and passwords and personal details which you just admitted can't be obtained via DDoSing. So clearly they must be doing more advanced stuff than just DDoSing.
08-10-2011, 05:49 PM #36
Curt
Former Staff
If you don't know what they do, don't start accusing them of doing something that isn't actually true. Again, they've posted files and passwords and personal details which you just admitted can't be obtained via DDoSing. So clearly they must be doing more advanced stuff than just DDoSing.

I thought "Lulz Sec" was the ones that obtained data...stare

The following user thanked Curt for this useful post:

x420XP
08-10-2011, 05:54 PM #37
Originally posted by .RAMBO View Post
It went up 14% higher, so if they average 20% it was 34% that month. :y:
And XBOX? lol You can buy one for $200. You cant compare PS3 to XBOX sales wise. Since the PS3 is almost double the price.

They're the two competing consoles. Yes I can compare them. If Playstation wants to make theirs more expensive then they are going to get less people buying them. If the PSN goes down, the only other device to play online gaming with similar graphics and games is the xbox. I have every right to compare them :y:

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 PM ----------

I thought "Lulz Sec" was the ones that obtained data...stare

Lulz Sec obtained data too, but they did it for the lulz. I believe that Lulzsec had no right doing what they did and it's not ok for them to do it. But Anonymous have a reason. Also, Lulz Sec did more DDoSing than obtaining data. Another thing is that Anonymous DDoS strategically. While the Owner of the website is focused on the DDoS attack, they hit the site with a few other hacks and sneak their way into the database.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo