08-10-2011, 01:17 PM #1
Correy
I'm the Original
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); so, we all know.. anonymous - 'the group of hackers'

what you think of there actions?, are they good or are they bad.
well, i'm certain.

anonymous are doing a good thing, no one else has stood up and done something like this before.
not as if it's been done for nothing, they have been targeting people for a reason. for us.

i think it's about time we all started doing something..

Facebook selling information to the government, i know this is or is not true but i think it's about time facebook changed anyway!

leave your thoughts below.

The following 2 users say thank you to Correy for this useful post:

Bama205, LordOfSpoon™
08-10-2011, 06:07 PM #38
.RAMBO
Banned
Originally posted by FourzerotwoFAILS View Post
They're the two competing consoles. Yes I can compare them. If Playstation wants to make theirs more expensive then they are going to get less people buying them. If the PSN goes down, the only other device to play online gaming with similar graphics and games is the xbox. I have every right to compare them :y:

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 PM ----------

Lulz Sec obtained data too, but they did it for the lulz. I believe that Lulzsec had no right doing what they did and it's not ok for them to do it. But Anonymous have a reason. Also, Lulz Sec did more DDoSing than obtaining data. Another thing is that Anonymous DDoS strategically. While the Owner of the website is focused on the DDoS attack, they hit the site with a few other hacks and sneak their way into the database.

How can you compare two consoles sales wise, when one of them is twice as expensive? /facepalm
08-10-2011, 06:19 PM #39
x420XP
Utter Perfectionist
Originally posted by PressXForSex View Post
Still Most people in life have nothing otherthan social networking sooooo if they attack tht then alot of people will kill themselves Happy but thts just me i think... but i doubt anonymus will be able to get past the security level that fb has

Anonymous have previous hacked the FBI and the Turkish Government to my belief. And your saying you doubt they will get past Facebooks security?

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

Originally posted by .RAMBO View Post
It went up 14% higher, so if they average 20% it was 34% that month. :y:
And XBOX? lol You can buy one for $200. You cant compare PS3 to XBOX sales wise. Since the PS3 is almost double the price.

The PS3 in the UK is around £20 more than the XBOX 360 Slim. /facepalm What you are saying is, the XBOX costs £20 and the PS3 costs £40 in other words.
08-10-2011, 06:22 PM #40
.RAMBO
Banned
Originally posted by xZeRoXP View Post
Anonymous have previous hacked the FBI and the Turkish Government to my belief. And your saying you doubt they will get past Facebooks security?

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

The PS3 in the UK is around £20 more than the XBOX 360 Slim. /facepalm What you are saying is, the XBOX costs £20 and the PS3 costs £40 in other words.

Was that before the riots? :lol:
PS3 costs a$100+ or more in the USA. Thats a lot.
Last edited by .RAMBO ; 08-10-2011 at 06:25 PM.
08-10-2011, 06:57 PM #41
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by Correy View Post
so, we all know.. anonymous - 'the group of hackers'

what you think of there actions?, are they good or are they bad.
well, i'm certain.

anonymous are doing a good thing, no one else has stood up and done something like this before.
not as if it's been done for nothing, they have been targeting people for a reason. for us.

i think it's about time we all started doing something..

Facebook selling information to the government, i know this is or is not true but i think it's about time facebook changed anyway!

leave your thoughts below.

Moved to the correct section. :y:
08-10-2011, 07:03 PM #42
. Matt .
Can’t trickshot me!
"anonymous are doing a good thing, no one else has stood up and done something like this before.
not as if it's been done for nothing, they have been targeting people for a reason. for us." - 100% Agreed
08-10-2011, 07:14 PM #43
Correy
I'm the Original
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
Moved to the correct section. :y:

thanks, i didn't even know there was this section :derp:
08-10-2011, 07:15 PM #44
Millz
Worth the Weight
I love how people believe anything Anon says. Just because they say that they are selling information to the government doesn't mean it's true. Anon really needs to re-think what they are doing. Well, I can't say I'm unhappy, Facebook is shit anyways.

See you on Google + =D
08-10-2011, 07:16 PM #45
Correy
I'm the Original
Originally posted by FourzerotwoFAILS View Post
Anonymous wouldn't attack Facebook unless they were certain that it was selling information. You must remember that Anon has attacked Government websites before, so they've probably found something. I believe that Anon is doing it for the good, but there are always two sides to a fight. People that just want to talk to their friends are going to be pissed, but people that believe it's wrong for Facebook to do as they do are going to be happy.

Anonymous are legion, they do not forgive, they do not forget.

Have you noticed that the Facebook attack is planned to happen in a few months? Usually they give the place a week warning, but they're smart. They're letting there be enough time for the word to get to everyone. They're giving everyone a chance to backup everything they need. They're smart people, and if you do something that they believe is bad, they will attack you.

---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

Then how the hell did they get all of the files that they've posted in the past? You can't obtain passwords just from DDoSing. Also, how the hell do they get away with it if they're just DDoSing? They would have been caught a long time ago if they weren't actually skilled hackers. I bet you don't even have what it takes to do what they do.

exactly, they will take down facebook if nothing does not change.
08-10-2011, 09:57 PM #46
Outlasted Wolf
Do a barrel roll!
I believe that Anonymous are right but also wrong!
Most of their actions are right but revealing the personal information of people who have nothing to do is not right..

Another thought id that the governement & all are destroying internet... it's supposed to be a free place for everyone!
-------My two cent-------

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo