08-10-2011, 01:17 PM #1
Correy
I'm the Original
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); so, we all know.. anonymous - 'the group of hackers'

what you think of there actions?, are they good or are they bad.
well, i'm certain.

anonymous are doing a good thing, no one else has stood up and done something like this before.
not as if it's been done for nothing, they have been targeting people for a reason. for us.

i think it's about time we all started doing something..

Facebook selling information to the government, i know this is or is not true but i think it's about time facebook changed anyway!

leave your thoughts below.

The following 2 users say thank you to Correy for this useful post:

Bama205, LordOfSpoonâ„¢
08-10-2011, 01:20 PM #2
Solo
Rookie
Why do you think their name is anonzomgjizzjizzfapomous?

I hope they all get locked up.

The following 3 users say thank you to Solo for this useful post:

Kombust, Millz, SionTHFCroberts

The following 6 users groaned at Solo for this awful post:

Bama205, Killa, Manxlad619, Outlasted Wolf, TairyHesticles, x420XP
08-10-2011, 01:29 PM #3
Correy
I'm the Original
Originally posted by .Solo. View Post
Why do you think their name is anonzomgjizzjizzfapomous?

I hope they all get locked up.

what for, then what facebook still sells our information?!
08-10-2011, 01:40 PM #4
PressXForSex
Big Sister
Still Most people in life have nothing otherthan social networking sooooo if they attack tht then alot of people will kill themselves Happy but thts just me i think... but i doubt anonymus will be able to get past the security level that fb has

The following user groaned PressXForSex for this awful post:

Bama205
08-10-2011, 01:47 PM #5
Originally posted by Correy View Post
so, we all know.. anonymous - 'the group of hackers'

well, i'm certain.

anonymous are doing a good thing, no one else has stood up and done something like this before.
not as if it's been done for nothing, they have been targeting people for a reason. for us.

Facebook selling information to the government, i know this is or is not true but i think it's about time facebook changed anyway!

i think there the only ones who will do something,other then that the rest are just pussys

---------- Post added at 08:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 AM ----------

Originally posted by PressXForSex View Post
Still Most people in life have nothing otherthan social networking sooooo if they attack tht then alot of people will kill themselves Happy but thts just me i think... but i doubt anonymus will be able to get past the security level that fb has
your retarded bro,we are talking about hackers from all over the world!!your stupid if you dont think they can take down fb.....

The following 3 users groaned at Bama205 for this awful post:

iRoBoSauR-X, Kidd Cold, PressXForSex
08-10-2011, 02:11 PM #6
Mr Grumpy
< ^ > < ^ >
You shouldn't flame members just because they are none premium, tis the reason why I've groaned you, also yes we are talking about hackers globally, and like many ps3 dev's have said, nothing is unhackable... Their will always be an exploit in their firewall no matter how much security they have. Facebook DID have a chance to change the privacy settings, looks like their gonna learn the hard way... :y: to Anon in this case. Smile

The following user thanked Mr Grumpy for this useful post:

LordOfSpoonâ„¢
08-10-2011, 02:17 PM #7
Winning
Former Staff
Guys, every company sells information. That's how you get spam mail. Facebook is bigger and should not be an asshole.
08-10-2011, 02:28 PM #8
D y n a s t y
You talkin to me?
so, we all know.. anonymous - 'the group of hackers'

well, i'm certain.

Anonymous Believes what they are doing is right when what they are doing is wrong and they said they shut down services to make a point and its for the consumers and they are really doing nothing and just hurting the people they think there helping

The following user groaned D y n a s t y for this awful post:

Bama205
08-10-2011, 02:30 PM #9
TairyHesticles
Add Me on PSN/X-Box Live!
Originally posted by Winning View Post
Guys, every company sells information. That's how you get spam mail. Facebook is bigger and should not be an asshole.

And I quote Mark Zuckerberg, founder of Facebook. "They trust me. Dumb fucks."
08-10-2011, 02:52 PM #10
Solo
Rookie
what for, then what facebook still sells our information?!

Lol oh no! Facebook sells my fake login info!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo