08-11-2011, 03:03 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Okay, so I was wondering if there is a way to get a decent amount of money online. I am not saying like a crazy amount but a lil pocket change.

Thanks,
Nick
08-11-2011, 03:12 AM #2
Originally posted by Buckeyes View Post
Okay, so I was wondering if there is a way to get a decent amount of money online. I am not saying like a crazy amount but a lil pocket change.

Thanks,
Nick

Start a website, its takes money to make money.
08-11-2011, 04:03 AM #3
Originally posted by LordOfSpoon
Start a website, its takes money to make money.

Make a paypal then find a site that pays for filling out surveys.
08-11-2011, 04:46 AM #4
Originally posted by BlackOpsPost View Post
Make a paypal then find a site that pays for filling out surveys.

wait, could u giv me a link to a website that i could fill out surveys with, but puts the money in my PayPal?
08-11-2011, 04:56 AM #5
that shit takes forever. lol
08-11-2011, 05:08 AM #6
that shit takes forever. lol

LoL, thats true.
08-11-2011, 05:24 AM #7
LoL, thats true.

The only real way to make money online is your skills. Everything takes time. Rushing will only make you fail, like I have. But you learn from those mistakes to open another door of opportunity. If your good at HTML, php, Java, Graphics, or hacking. You can easily make some cash.

I build websites, I own a offshore hosting service, set up forums, blog, etc. I'm always willing to help another person.
08-11-2011, 05:57 AM #8
The only real way to make money online is your skills. Everything takes time. Rushing will only make you fail, like I have. But you learn from those mistakes to open another door of opportunity. If your good at HTML, php, Java, Graphics, or hacking. You can easily make some cash.

I build websites, I own a offshore hosting service, set up forums, blog, etc. I'm always willing to help another person.

Agreed. + Nice Post! I am decent at hacking, but don't know what to sell. I mean I could make account stealers and stuff like that but idk if anyone would buy. Just kinda stuck on what to do.
08-11-2011, 06:02 AM #9
Agreed. + Nice Post! I am decent at hacking, but don't know what to sell. I mean I could make account stealers and stuff like that but idk if anyone would buy. Just kinda stuck on what to do.

You could always create a blog and sell services or programs through that. Free hosting with a co.cc or .tk could get you started.
08-11-2011, 06:12 AM #10
You could always create a blog and sell services or programs through that. Free hosting with a co.cc or .tk could get you started.

it seems ur experinced with this...well u r...so could u give some tips and links?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo