Post: █╫██ Facebook Friend Increasing Secret █╫██ [100% Works][FREE]
01-24-2012, 06:59 PM #1
MasterBaitor
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

NO MORE, EBOOK IS OBSOLETE
***NOTE: Before we start i just want to say that i give ALL credit to You must login or register to view this content. in HF, im just sharing :love:
Also I do not take responsability to what happens there, is a risk of getting banned for 7 days :p. However I wasnt :fyea:

Intro:

So today i will show you how to get LOADS of facebook friends for those that can't get any by themselves Happy :fa: 100% Working tested by me.

Proof:

It is an simple E-Book however wants it please PM/Quote me :y:

Last edited by MasterBaitor ; 05-05-2012 at 07:54 PM.
02-15-2012, 02:29 AM #38
Originally posted by dman9999 View Post
Its funny thats not what the guy who started the thread here has said nothing of this. Also I said nothing of a forum site I used this one as an example. It could be any number of sites. Also I am guessing you mean "comprehend before you type" not speak :alpaca: . All I am saying is that you will get the wrong type of traffic to your site like this I dont care what way you look at it.
google adsense does not go by type of traffic nor does site ranking :dumb: and yes you did mention forum and using ngu as an example is mentioning it also the pdf book he has its whole point is gaining traffic to something your trying to sell or gain money through adsense using traffic off facebook so :lol: on u buddy
02-15-2012, 02:36 AM #39
xXGravityXx
Pokemon Trainer
I'll pm you, making a new FB for the lulz now :3
02-15-2012, 02:37 AM #40
Killua-
Let The Madness Reign
Originally posted by MasterBaitor View Post

Important:
***NOTE: Before we start i just want to say that i give ALL credit to You must login or register to view this content. in HF, im just sharing :love:
Also I do not take responsability to what happens there, is a risk of getting banned for 7 days :p. However I wasnt :fyea:

Intro:

So today i will show you how to get LOADS of facebook friends for those that can't get any by themselves Happy :fa: 100% Working tested by me.

Proof:

It is an simple E-Book however wants it please PM/Quote me :y:

Can I have the E-Book? :fa:
02-15-2012, 02:41 AM #41
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.
You mean, "You would need to be a huge loner to do this". I just did it to mess around wiht my mates, it's fun when you open your facebook and 65 people accepted you Happy. Im just trying to share what I found, if you do not like it do not comment on it. Much love :love:

BTW i really like your youtube shop :y:

Can I get it, I don't need the friends but i've got something in mind for this Smile
02-15-2012, 05:03 AM #42
Dman93
Crawl to your cross
Originally posted by Boxxy
google adsense does not go by type of traffic nor does site ranking :dumb: and yes you did mention forum and using ngu as an example is mentioning it also the pdf book he has its whole point is gaining traffic to something your trying to sell or gain money through adsense using traffic off facebook so :lol: on u buddy

No the title and the pint of this said above is to get friend requests on facebook and lots of them.......Also all I said was if you use to get friends your :fa:... and you had to take it seriously, yeah ok. :dumb:

The following user groaned Dman93 for this awful post:

Alexis Rhodes
02-15-2012, 01:42 PM #43
MasterBaitor
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by iWarrior View Post
Can I get it, I don't need the friends but i've got something in mind for this Smile

What is that plan? stare
02-15-2012, 05:01 PM #44
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.
What is that plan? stare

Get lots of friends, hot picture. Join my page, click my links $$$
02-15-2012, 05:04 PM #45
MasterBaitor
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by iWarrior View Post
Get lots of friends, hot picture. Join my page, click my links $$$

Great idea =D

Enjoy Awesome face

Be thankful

The following user thanked MasterBaitor for this useful post:

iWarrior
02-15-2012, 09:23 PM #46
Originally posted by dman9999 View Post
No the title and the pint of this said above is to get friend requests on facebook and lots of them.......Also all I said was if you use to get friends your :fa:... and you had to take it seriously, yeah ok. :dumb:
have you looked at the pdf :dumb:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo