Post: █╫██ Facebook Friend Increasing Secret █╫██ [100% Works][FREE]
01-24-2012, 06:59 PM #1
MasterBaitor
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

NO MORE, EBOOK IS OBSOLETE
***NOTE: Before we start i just want to say that i give ALL credit to You must login or register to view this content. in HF, im just sharing :love:
Also I do not take responsability to what happens there, is a risk of getting banned for 7 days :p. However I wasnt :fyea:

Intro:

So today i will show you how to get LOADS of facebook friends for those that can't get any by themselves Happy :fa: 100% Working tested by me.

Proof:

It is an simple E-Book however wants it please PM/Quote me :y:

Last edited by MasterBaitor ; 05-05-2012 at 07:54 PM.
05-01-2012, 08:49 PM #65
BrinkerzHD
Ex PS3 Modder
Originally posted by MasterBaitor View Post

Important:
***NOTE: Before we start i just want to say that i give ALL credit to You must login or register to view this content. in HF, im just sharing :love:
Also I do not take responsability to what happens there, is a risk of getting banned for 7 days :p. However I wasnt :fyea:

Intro:

So today i will show you how to get LOADS of facebook friends for those that can't get any by themselves Happy :fa: 100% Working tested by me.

Proof:

Can i have it?
05-02-2012, 05:50 AM #66
James_Bond
Bounty hunter

Important:

Intro:

Proof:

[/QUOTE
can i get the e-book please.
05-03-2012, 09:18 AM #67
MasterBaitor
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by txlonghorn97 View Post
i guess i do if you got it still

Originally posted by mugzy815 View Post
Can i have it please?, Thank you Smile

Originally posted by BrinkerzHD View Post
Can i have it?

Originally posted by Bond View Post

Important:

Intro:

Proof:

[/QUOTE
can i get the e-book please.

Sorry guys, I no longer am allowed to share this guide

MOD PLEASE CLOSE
05-03-2012, 09:47 PM #68
El Violador
< ^ > < ^ >

Important:

Intro:

Proof:

I would like this if you're still giving it out..
05-03-2012, 11:21 PM #69
Why would you want lots of random people stalking your Facebook? and don't say for advertisement purposes because there is many many more effective ways.
05-04-2012, 05:15 PM #70
MasterBaitor
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by El
I would like this if you're still giving it out..

Sorry mate read above
Originally posted by Sheldon
Why would you want lots of random people stalking your Facebook? and don't say for advertisement purposes because there is many many more effective ways.

No matter how many other more effective ways of advertising there is this is still a way to advertise, pretty easy one to do aswell. Im just sharing, when one is looking for advertisement they try to get all they can, right?

EDIT--

I'd also like to point out that I never stated that it was one of the most efficient ways of advertising.
Last edited by MasterBaitor ; 05-04-2012 at 05:20 PM.
05-04-2012, 05:19 PM #71
Sorry mate read above

No matter how many other more effective ways of advertising there is this is one of them, pretty easy one to do aswell. Im just sharing, when one is looking for advertisement they try to get all they can, right?

I guess, just saying tho there are many more effective ways :P
05-04-2012, 11:23 PM #72
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by Dman
Why would you want to get spammed with fr on facebook you would want to be very :fa:

You can use it to promote things like websites or add bitfly links and if you have 1-3k friends, you are bound to get 100-200 of them to click, if they don't have thousands of people added themselves.

---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

Important:

Intro:

Proof:

E-Book please. Smile
05-05-2012, 02:20 PM #73
.Nik
Level Trustworthy 3!
This is not for the loners, it could be used greatly for advertising.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo