06-17-2010, 03:40 AM #1
D-Rock1
Lvl1 Extremly Trustworthy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); After being asked about this millions of times, i have finally decided to start my own service thread. I am a level 1 trustworthy person on the official NGU list.
I take payment via paypal and in some cases in plats exchange or psn cards (UK and USA only).

I do NOT use CFW/JB methods to attain trophies!!!

Here are the plats i do:

Ashes 2009;
Assassins Creed 2;
Back to the Future 100% Platinum - **EXCLUSIVE**;
Brink - **EXCLUSIVE**;
Burnout Paradise 100%;
Borderlands plat and 100% with All 4 dlcs;
Cabela' North American Adventures - **First to Offer it**
Call of Duty Classic;
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2;
Cars Race o Rama;
Cloudy with a chance of meatballs;
Dante' Inferno + Dark Forest DLC;
Dead to Rights Retribution;
Disney Sing it: Family Hits (EU version) - **EXCLUSIVE**
Disney Sing it: Family Hits (USA version) - **EXCLUSIVE**
EYEPET - **First to Offer it**
FIFA 10 - **First to Offer it**
Fritz Chess - **EXCLUSIVE**;
Fuel;
Generator Rex: Agent of Providence;
Hannah Montana;
Harry Potter and Half Blood Prince;
Hasbro Family Game Night;
Heavy Rain;
International Cricket 2010 - **EXCLUSIVE**
Ice Age 3;
Killzone 3 + Retro Map DLC (exclusive) - **First Trustworthy Trader to Offer it**
Little Big Planet 2;
Madagascar Kartz;
Mini Ninjas;
Monsters vs Aliens;
Monster Jam - Path of Destruction;
Need for Speed Undercover - **EXCLUSIVE**;
NCIS;
Penguins of Madagascar: Dr. Blowhole Returns;
Ratchet and clank: a crack in time;
Rango: The Videogame
Saw;
Sega Mega Drive Ultimate Collection;
Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing;
Socom;
Spare Parts;
Portal 2 - **First to Offer**;
Prince of Persia Forgotten Sands;
Puss in Boots;
Terminator Salvation;
Trivial Pursuit;
Trine 2
Truth or Lies (game doesnt have a platinum) - **First to Offer it**;
Uncharted 1;
Uncharted 2;
UP;
Wanted;
WWE Legends of Wrestlemania;
Wet.

PSN games that i offer:

After Burner Climax - **EXCLUSIVE** ;
Back to the Future: Episode 1;
Back to the Future: Episode 2;
Back to the Future: Episode 3;
Back to the Future: Episode 4;
Back to the Future: Episode 5;
Buzz Junior: Dino Den;
Buzz Junior: Monsters;
Buzz Junior: Robojam;
Battle: Los Angeles - **First to Offer**;
Bomberman Ultra (if u boost with me);
Cuboid 100% - **EXCLUSIVE** with both DLCs;
Daytona USA - **EXCLUSIVE** ;
Deathspank - **EXCLUSIVE**;
Detuned;
Feeding Frenzy 2;
Frogger Returns USA & EU;
Flight Control HD - **EXCLUSIVE**;
Gunstar Heroes;
Golden Axe - **EXCLUSIVE**;
Hyperbolloid 100% - **EXCLUSIVE** with DLC;
Learning with the Pooyoos: Episode 1;
Learning with the Pooyoos - Episode 2;
Linger in Shadows;
My Aquarium - **First to Offer it**;
Nelson Tether': Puzzle Agent - **EXCLUSIVE**;
Pac Man Championship DX Edition - **First to Offer it**;
Super Hang On - **EXCLUSIVE**;
The Mysteries of Little Riddle 100% - Blue Toad Murder Files;
Voodoo Dice - **EXCLUSIVE**;
Who wants to be a millionaire (EU) - **EXCLUSIVE**;

What I'm interested in if you want to offer a trade:
Brain Challenge PSN game(have 0%);
Grooving Blocks PSN game (have 14%);
Pro Evolution Soccer (EU Version) - have 79%);
Pure (have 11%);
Rock Band 2 (have 52%);
Shatter PSN game (have 76%);
Singstar (have 10%);
Trash Panic PSN game(have 0%);
Manicchi Ishoo PSN game(have 5%);

You can have a look at my trophy list and see if you want to offer something else and we can discuss it. There are other platinums that i can do but i would discuss them on PM or PSN.
Last edited by D-Rock1 ; 05-28-2012 at 01:23 AM. Reason: add

The following 46 users say thank you to D-Rock1 for this useful post:

Adidascool, aifia, Aluminium_Pig, Big_Jonny, bizarro, BloodGlitch, blups3, cjonesx, Dope., ForeverBailey, FoxkaZ, ginjaninja88, God_Is_7, Gotham_Shadow, Hatchet Harry, HitMarkerHeaven, IcyDose, jedt, joe250, kaviars, Killakk, king_6ar8, koybe_is_beast, Mercinarie, Mikeisking, Monky, mrxwrestlemania, MysticDragon, nawking, ODDO_22, pap0024, shannon_m12, SinaStyLaInChaZ, skoiler, Smokin420, somehow, TG1DER, The_Fallen, TwilightxSaga, vSaBoTeuR x, Warpage, wildhare, WipEoutHD, WorstShooter, xi-Callboii, Yuki_240sx
06-11-2011, 06:20 PM #335
D-Rock1
Originally posted by clitwub View Post
hmm, thats strange... for every plat iver ever done for him, he ALWAYS pays first???

@M4 - $260 discount.... :O

I mean pay first as soon as deal is agreed...not few minutes before syncing. I take payment first from all people, unless i have done a few deals with them and am comfortable with their ways of working. I bend my way of working for him and then got stuck with the plats. I contemplated opening a dispute/thread to inform...but then just talked to few good friends here...sold all stuff via PMs the same day and left it.

I have done plats for him before too...but was certainly not happy how he didnt want the stuff from several people when PSN came back up. Had not even left a PM explaining to individual people to explain his side...just came to know about his mind change when asked for login details. I really would have been considerate, if was asked about it via PM...just being told "dont want it" after all work is done...i find it disrespectful from a level 1 guy.

To add insult to injury, the plat request started few days after the firm stance of "not wanting plats" cos of Sony. I expect cordial, considerate and reliable behaviour from all trustworthy people, and communication goes a great way in resolving unexpected changes. But as that didnt happen either, i find it appalling.
06-11-2011, 06:20 PM #336
SuperGamecube64
ナンバー1任天堂ファン
How much for LBP 2 and Burnout Paradise Platinum? :P
06-11-2011, 06:35 PM #337
clitwub
Everybody Loves CLIT!!!!
Originally posted by Rock1 View Post
I mean pay first as soon as deal is agreed...not few minutes before syncing. I take payment first from all people, unless i have done a few deals with them and am comfortable with their ways of working. I bend my way of working for him and then got stuck with the plats. I contemplated opening a dispute/thread to inform...but then just talked to few good friends here...sold all stuff via PMs the same day and left it.

I have done plats for him before too...but was certainly not happy how he didnt want the stuff from several people when PSN came back up. Had not even left a PM explaining to individual people to explain his side...just came to know about his mind change when asked for login details. I really would have been considerate, if was asked about it via PM...just being told "dont want it" after all work is done...i find it disrespectful from a level 1 guy.

To add insult to injury, the plat request started few days after the firm stance of "not wanting plats" cos of Sony. I expect cordial, considerate and reliable behaviour from all trustworthy people, and communication goes a great way in resolving unexpected changes. But as that didnt happen either, i find it appalling.

completely agree with you mate, a bit of "common courtesy" doesnt cost much does it?
we're very alike, you and me....
ill stop spamming your thread now tho Awesome face

The following user thanked clitwub for this useful post:

D-Rock1
06-11-2011, 06:46 PM #338
D-Rock1
Originally posted by elite2011 View Post
Good to know, another seller removed from my list, since you are not straight forward from beginning!

Lol you are one to say that, quite ironical...precisely what i was mentioning earlier, that u never see your mistake and have a snotty attitude, but am glad. Another 1 i can ignore too and wont be needing to reply to and waste my time on.

The following 2 users say thank you to D-Rock1 for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, M4CarbineSin
06-11-2011, 06:51 PM #339
elite2011
Ultimate Trophy Collector
Lol you are one to say that, quite ironical...precisely what i was mentioning earlier, that u never see your mistake and have a snotty attitude, but am glad. Another 1 i can ignore too and wont be needing to reply to and waste my time on.

You never had the plat LOL just shame on you, you can just send me a PM requesting to finalize the deal but I am 100% sure you never had that plat ready to Sync

The following 2 users groaned at elite2011 for this awful post:

D-Rock1, M4CarbineSin
06-11-2011, 06:51 PM #340
D-Rock1
Thanks for proof m4carbinesin, can you continue this discussion via PM please.

Will mention my update again as want things to be back on track...BRINK exclusive plat has been added to the shop.

The following 2 users say thank you to D-Rock1 for this useful post:

Gotham_Shadow, M4CarbineSin

The following user groaned D-Rock1 for this awful post:

elite2011
06-11-2011, 06:59 PM #341
kaviars
Are you high?
Lot of spam in Dhiraj shop...

I will let you know about NFS undercover tomorrow or Monday, cos I can't check the status at the moment.
06-11-2011, 07:04 PM #342
D-Rock1
You never had the plat LOL just shame on you, you can just send me a PM requesting to finalize the deal but I am 100% sure you never had that plat ready to Sync

See lying is not my habit like you have. Ask twilight, did he not get a cars ready to sync from me. Ask yuki whether he got a trivial pursuit ready to sync fro mme. All on the same day, when i messaged u that u were well off your behaviour.
I repeat this last time to u...YOU ARE IN THE WRONG. I have not made a big ordeal out of u and have reverted my thread back to normal....you continue your stupid deluded talk again ...i will report you for spamming.

Dont know why u think i will message u that your plat was done when it wasnt...shows how stupid you are!

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

LOL these print screen is against you, it shows the straight forward deal I like always to deal Mega LOL

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

LOL what shall I lose? just NOTHING! But I gain alot!

But who are the real money losers here? LOL you know who they are!

Dude i dont lose anything by removing u from my list. All u do is spend...we earn from this. I personally make 100s-1000s per month from this...so not having 1 of u in my shop doesnt make an iota of difference to me. Stop talking crap, get real...and dont message here again as you arent willing to admit your mistakes and i dont wanna talk to self obsessed deluded morons.

The following user thanked D-Rock1 for this useful post:

M4CarbineSin
06-11-2011, 07:21 PM #343
IchigoTheHollow
I Loves Trophies Happy
Originally posted by M4CarbineSin View Post
....I Want to beat hakoom A.k.a (Niko Belic)

sorry for off topicness but man reading that never gets old LOL, but on topic nice exclusive mate good luck getting it done again Smile

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

New Exclusive Plat Offer - BRINK!!

forgot to quote you as well

The following 2 users say thank you to IchigoTheHollow for this useful post:

D-Rock1, M4CarbineSin

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo