06-17-2010, 03:40 AM #1
D-Rock1
Lvl1 Extremly Trustworthy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); After being asked about this millions of times, i have finally decided to start my own service thread. I am a level 1 trustworthy person on the official NGU list.
I take payment via paypal and in some cases in plats exchange or psn cards (UK and USA only).

I do NOT use CFW/JB methods to attain trophies!!!

Here are the plats i do:

Ashes 2009;
Assassins Creed 2;
Back to the Future 100% Platinum - **EXCLUSIVE**;
Brink - **EXCLUSIVE**;
Burnout Paradise 100%;
Borderlands plat and 100% with All 4 dlcs;
Cabela' North American Adventures - **First to Offer it**
Call of Duty Classic;
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2;
Cars Race o Rama;
Cloudy with a chance of meatballs;
Dante' Inferno + Dark Forest DLC;
Dead to Rights Retribution;
Disney Sing it: Family Hits (EU version) - **EXCLUSIVE**
Disney Sing it: Family Hits (USA version) - **EXCLUSIVE**
EYEPET - **First to Offer it**
FIFA 10 - **First to Offer it**
Fritz Chess - **EXCLUSIVE**;
Fuel;
Generator Rex: Agent of Providence;
Hannah Montana;
Harry Potter and Half Blood Prince;
Hasbro Family Game Night;
Heavy Rain;
International Cricket 2010 - **EXCLUSIVE**
Ice Age 3;
Killzone 3 + Retro Map DLC (exclusive) - **First Trustworthy Trader to Offer it**
Little Big Planet 2;
Madagascar Kartz;
Mini Ninjas;
Monsters vs Aliens;
Monster Jam - Path of Destruction;
Need for Speed Undercover - **EXCLUSIVE**;
NCIS;
Penguins of Madagascar: Dr. Blowhole Returns;
Ratchet and clank: a crack in time;
Rango: The Videogame
Saw;
Sega Mega Drive Ultimate Collection;
Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing;
Socom;
Spare Parts;
Portal 2 - **First to Offer**;
Prince of Persia Forgotten Sands;
Puss in Boots;
Terminator Salvation;
Trivial Pursuit;
Trine 2
Truth or Lies (game doesnt have a platinum) - **First to Offer it**;
Uncharted 1;
Uncharted 2;
UP;
Wanted;
WWE Legends of Wrestlemania;
Wet.

PSN games that i offer:

After Burner Climax - **EXCLUSIVE** ;
Back to the Future: Episode 1;
Back to the Future: Episode 2;
Back to the Future: Episode 3;
Back to the Future: Episode 4;
Back to the Future: Episode 5;
Buzz Junior: Dino Den;
Buzz Junior: Monsters;
Buzz Junior: Robojam;
Battle: Los Angeles - **First to Offer**;
Bomberman Ultra (if u boost with me);
Cuboid 100% - **EXCLUSIVE** with both DLCs;
Daytona USA - **EXCLUSIVE** ;
Deathspank - **EXCLUSIVE**;
Detuned;
Feeding Frenzy 2;
Frogger Returns USA & EU;
Flight Control HD - **EXCLUSIVE**;
Gunstar Heroes;
Golden Axe - **EXCLUSIVE**;
Hyperbolloid 100% - **EXCLUSIVE** with DLC;
Learning with the Pooyoos: Episode 1;
Learning with the Pooyoos - Episode 2;
Linger in Shadows;
My Aquarium - **First to Offer it**;
Nelson Tether': Puzzle Agent - **EXCLUSIVE**;
Pac Man Championship DX Edition - **First to Offer it**;
Super Hang On - **EXCLUSIVE**;
The Mysteries of Little Riddle 100% - Blue Toad Murder Files;
Voodoo Dice - **EXCLUSIVE**;
Who wants to be a millionaire (EU) - **EXCLUSIVE**;

What I'm interested in if you want to offer a trade:
Brain Challenge PSN game(have 0%);
Grooving Blocks PSN game (have 14%);
Pro Evolution Soccer (EU Version) - have 79%);
Pure (have 11%);
Rock Band 2 (have 52%);
Shatter PSN game (have 76%);
Singstar (have 10%);
Trash Panic PSN game(have 0%);
Manicchi Ishoo PSN game(have 5%);

You can have a look at my trophy list and see if you want to offer something else and we can discuss it. There are other platinums that i can do but i would discuss them on PM or PSN.
Last edited by D-Rock1 ; 05-28-2012 at 01:23 AM. Reason: add

The following 46 users say thank you to D-Rock1 for this useful post:

Adidascool, aifia, Aluminium_Pig, Big_Jonny, bizarro, BloodGlitch, blups3, cjonesx, Dope., ForeverBailey, FoxkaZ, ginjaninja88, God_Is_7, Gotham_Shadow, Hatchet Harry, HitMarkerHeaven, IcyDose, jedt, joe250, kaviars, Killakk, king_6ar8, koybe_is_beast, Mercinarie, Mikeisking, Monky, mrxwrestlemania, MysticDragon, nawking, ODDO_22, pap0024, shannon_m12, SinaStyLaInChaZ, skoiler, Smokin420, somehow, TG1DER, The_Fallen, TwilightxSaga, vSaBoTeuR x, Warpage, wildhare, WipEoutHD, WorstShooter, xi-Callboii, Yuki_240sx
06-11-2011, 08:52 PM #344
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
Originally posted by elite2011 View Post
LOL these print screen is against you, it shows the straight forward deal I like always to deal Mega LOL

LOL what shall I lose? just NOTHING! But I gain alot!

But who are the real money losers here? LOL you know who they are!

Originally posted by Rock1 View Post

Dont know why u think i will message u that your plat was done when it wasnt...shows how stupid you are!

Dude i dont lose anything by removing u from my list. All u do is spend...we earn from this. I personally make 100s-1000s per month from this...so not having 1 of u in my shop doesnt make an iota of difference to me. Stop talking crap, get real...and dont message here again as you arent willing to admit your mistakes and i dont wanna talk to self obsessed deluded morons.

Lads...really?
Granted not my shop but D do you really want this in your shop mate...pm?
Elite we chatted about something similar yesterday...why go public with something like this?

Lads ye both (regardless of who's right & wrong) make the entire section look silly conversing like this. Like I said nothing to do with me but ye are both better than that.

The following 2 users say thank you to jedt for this useful post:

DaHansi, elite2011
06-11-2011, 09:37 PM #345
D-Rock1
Originally posted by jedt View Post
Lads...really?
Granted not my shop but D do you really want this in your shop mate...pm?
Elite we chatted about something similar yesterday...why go public with something like this?

Lads ye both (regardless of who's right & wrong) make the entire section look silly conversing like this. Like I said nothing to do with me but ye are both better than that.

Mate i wanted people to know how he was just changing his mind willy-nilly and makes the trustworthy level 1 a shambles. I had explaiend my point quite clearly...when he got down to stupid talks, i left talking politely.
I have already asked foxkaz to delete the spam shit....but i dont regret 1 word i have written...thats why there is no edited posts. When he did this, i had contemplated opening dispute, but upon chatting with few staff members realised that he can get away with it. I didnt start a thread, thinking just leave it as i already sold my stuff.

But no way am going back to old ways without him even realising that what he does is bang out of order.
Last edited by D-Rock1 ; 06-11-2011 at 09:41 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to D-Rock1 for this useful post:

M4CarbineSin, Yuki_240sx
06-12-2011, 01:01 AM #346
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!

Mate not sure if I should've sent this via pm or via public post, obviously I've gone this route, mate regardless of the incident, we cant speak to people this way, with all respect you've laid the guidelines for every trader on this site, you are amongst the top 1% of members on this site, of psn achievers on psn, of people in general...this isn't you mate.

As ever much love & respect.
06-12-2011, 01:06 AM #347
D-Rock1
Originally posted by jedt View Post
Mate not sure if I should've sent this via pm or via public post, obviously I've gone this route, mate regardless of the incident, we cant speak to people this way, with all respect you've laid the guidelines for every trader on this site, you are amongst the top 1% of members on this site, of psn achievers on psn, of people in general...this isn't you mate.

As ever much love & respect.

One of the rare occasions, where you dont know the full story mate...talk to me on msn and i will tell u the whole thing. First to have my time wasted by a level 1 guy without any courtesy on a bullshit reason, then basically saying i "lied" when i said plat was done without any proof when i have the proof that i had done them when i said i did...nope not appreciated mate. Am disappointed that you dont see it and am pretty sure if u had the entire situation happen to you the same way it happened to me, you wouldnt be saying it.

Anyhow for clarity message me on msn, or lets drop it cos it isnt gonna get anywhere.
06-12-2011, 01:15 AM #348
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!

Anyhow for clarity message me on msn, or lets drop it cos it isnt gonna get anywhere.

Mate I do see it.
I do apologise for posting on your thread but felt it was going nowhere and harming the best shop on NGU. Lets chat on msn mate.
06-17-2011, 06:47 PM #349
MysticDragon
Legend of the South....
hey bro, can you PM me a quote for Disney Sing It (US Version), Rango (just these two alone)....and how much for Brink?
06-19-2011, 01:39 AM #350
Troller
Do a barrel roll!
How much for SAW plat?
06-23-2011, 05:44 PM #351
D-Rock1
UPDATE:

Wife has planned a few days away due to our FIRST WEDDING ANNIVERSARY on Saturday. I will be back on Sunday night or monday, so there be few delays with the plat syncing. As there are couple of first things next week too - our only nephew in family first birthday, etc...but i will surely be syncing some stuff next week.

Thought it be best to write here rather than message everyone individually. Any questions, please PM me.

The following 2 users say thank you to D-Rock1 for this useful post:

MysticDragon, The_Fallen
06-23-2011, 05:51 PM #352
Gotham_Shadow
Do or Do Not, There is No Try
UPDATE:

Wife has planned a few days away due to our FIRST WEDDING ANNIVERSARY on Saturday. I will be back on Sunday night or monday, so there be few delays with the plat syncing. As there are couple of first things next week too - our only nephew in family first birthday, etc...but i will surely be syncing some stuff next week.

Thought it be best to write here rather than message everyone individually. Any questions, please PM me.

Congratulation mate! Smile Hope you guys enjoy your time together. Have fun mate Smile

The following user thanked Gotham_Shadow for this useful post:

D-Rock1

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo