08-07-2011, 04:00 AM #1
sendastunt
Trophy Hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

***** 100 successful deals - Extremely Trustworthy *****

******** Here is my Referral Thread : You must login or register to view this content. ********

Last edited by sendastunt ; 06-08-2012 at 10:36 AM.

The following 13 users say thank you to sendastunt for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, Adidascool, bedo48, clitwub, Drug, Liam, Modus, Proboscis, Smokin420, solidsnoova, Teh Niganator, WorstShooter, wowaka
09-06-2011, 07:39 PM #92
sendastunt
Trophy Hunter
I have 4 people on my list, considering each would take me 1 full day and I can't pass all my days playing this stupid 5 years old game, I will make brakes between those, of course it wont take months but it could take you a few weeks
09-06-2011, 11:23 PM #93
dellboy81
Vault dweller
i would like a socom 5 plat, but with me being in UK will that be ok for you to do? i presume so since it says your in europe.
09-07-2011, 12:19 AM #94
sendastunt
Trophy Hunter
Originally posted by dellboy81 View Post
i would like a socom 5 plat, but with me being in UK will that be ok for you to do? i presume so since it says your in europe.

Socom 5 ?
The socom's plat I'm selling is Socom Confrontation by S6G, it the one realeased in 2008, then Zipper released Socom 4 in 2011, Socom 5 isnt annonced yet, which is the one you want ?
Btw, socom confrontation's plat is hacked, no CFW are needed, only a save which gives all trophies instantly, therefore, all timestamp will be the same, your friends would see it is not legit, do you want it anyway ?

The following user thanked sendastunt for this useful post:

Drug
09-07-2011, 10:30 AM #95
dellboy81
Vault dweller
Originally posted by sendastunt View Post
Socom 5 ?
The socom's plat I'm selling is Socom Confrontation by S6G, it the one realeased in 2008, then Zipper released Socom 4 in 2011, Socom 5 isnt annonced yet, which is the one you want ?
Btw, socom confrontation's plat is hacked, no CFW are needed, only a save which gives all trophies instantly, therefore, all timestamp will be the same, your friends would see it is not legit, do you want it anyway ?

hi mate yeah sorry i dunno why i wrote socom 5 lol, it is indeed socom confrontation im after.
im not fussed on timestamp, nobody cares to check anyway. i have the game myself, i just dont want to end up not being able to get it to work and have a 0% game, id rather never play it than have a 0% since i couldnt get any legit trophies on it.
09-07-2011, 02:16 PM #96
sendastunt
Trophy Hunter
Originally posted by dellboy81 View Post
hi mate yeah sorry i dunno why i wrote socom 5 lol, it is indeed socom confrontation im after.
im not fussed on timestamp, nobody cares to check anyway. i have the game myself, i just dont want to end up not being able to get it to work and have a 0% game, id rather never play it than have a 0% since i couldnt get any legit trophies on it.

the glitch is not so hard to do, it just takes times (it could take 10 attempts; like I had with member Smohke), you can try getting the glitch to work yourself, and if you really can't get it to work I'll do it, but I'm charging 8$ since this often takes me between 2 and 3 hours :(
09-07-2011, 03:30 PM #97
You must login or register to view this content.

***** 40 successful deals - Extremely Trustworthy *******

******** Here is my Referral Thread: You must login or register to view this content. *********

******** From now on, I will only accept: PayPal ****************

Socom Confrontation's Platinum You must login or register to view this content. : 8$ PayPal

Terminator Salvation's Platinum You must login or register to view this content. : 12$ PayPal

Burnout Paradise's DLCs:
- Party: 4$ PayPal
- Legendary Cars: 2$ PayPal
- Boost Specials: 2$ PayPal
- Toy Cars: 2$ PayPal

WipEout HD Trophies:
- You must login or register to view this content. Beat Zico : 20$ PayPal <-- R2SDancing
- You must login or register to view this content. Air Braker : 20$ PayPal <-- R2SDancing
- You must login or register to view this content. Arcade Perfect : 10$ PayPal <-- R2SDancing
- You must login or register to view this content. Zone Zeus : 5$ PayPal <-- R2SDancing

Blue Toad Murder Files 100% : 15$ PayPal
( 7 You must login or register to view this content. 12 You must login or register to view this content. 18 You must login or register to view this content. )

Hey are you able to do the Mw2 spec ops hacked trophies? its smoke by the way Yes
09-07-2011, 03:45 PM #98
sendastunt
Trophy Hunter
Originally posted by Super
Hey are you able to do the Mw2 spec ops hacked trophies? its smoke by the way Yes

hum i done those hacks for my mw2 spec ops trophies, but i'll have to find out how i did, about the hex editing, i'll check that out
09-07-2011, 03:47 PM #99
hum i done those hacks for my mw2 spec ops trophies, but i'll have to find out how i did, about the hex editing, i'll check that out

Alright man just let me know. Yes
09-07-2011, 09:48 PM #100
sendastunt
Trophy Hunter
Got most of my items Ready2Sync Winky Winky
Last edited by sendastunt ; 09-10-2011 at 12:11 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo