08-07-2011, 04:00 AM #1
sendastunt
Trophy Hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

***** 100 successful deals - Extremely Trustworthy *****

******** Here is my Referral Thread : You must login or register to view this content. ********

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by sendastunt ; 06-08-2012 at 10:36 AM.

The following 13 users say thank you to sendastunt for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, Adidascool, bedo48, clitwub, Drug, Liam, Modus, Proboscis, Smokin420, solidsnoova, Teh Niganator, WorstShooter, wowaka
08-28-2011, 11:08 PM #74
IchigoTheHollow
I Loves Trophies Happy
Originally posted by sendastunt View Post
yeah sorry man but those trophies are just too difficult to unlock, vBux are not worth it

i hear ya bro, i know how hard they can be i actually can do arcade perfect i just forgot how far i was i know i did like half of them already i mainly need air breaker and beat zico but yea those are hard so i dont blame you im just trying to get those done because i know i wont get plat other wise, oh well thats just gonna have to be one game i just wont finish lol
08-29-2011, 01:06 AM #75
sendastunt
Trophy Hunter
Originally posted by IchigoTheHollow View Post
i hear ya bro, i know how hard they can be i actually can do arcade perfect i just forgot how far i was i know i did like half of them already i mainly need air breaker and beat zico but yea those are hard so i dont blame you im just trying to get those done because i know i wont get plat other wise, oh well thats just gonna have to be one game i just wont finish lol

Arcade Perfect progression can be tracked on the first stats page (at the bottom) Winky Winky
08-29-2011, 06:32 PM #76
xRystar
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by IchigoTheHollow View Post
damn that sucks i guess i'll never get that plat

If it's Zone Zeus that you're having trouble with, there is a glitch that makes it much easier. I can't post the link because it would be "advertising" to another site. Just Google it and I'm sure you'll find it.

On Topic: Would you be able to collect all trophies on .detuned for me? I will pay you 90k vBux. However, I will not do so at this time because I spent all my 100k vBux on betting today, and I need my vBux to be able to get more profit daily. Once I get richer, I'll let you know and I'll pay you. :P

The following user thanked xRystar for this useful post:

sendastunt
08-30-2011, 03:07 AM #77
IchigoTheHollow
I Loves Trophies Happy
Originally posted by xRystar View Post
If it's Zone Zeus that you're having trouble with, there is a glitch that makes it much easier. I can't post the link because it would be "advertising" to another site. Just Google it and I'm sure you'll find it.

On Topic: Would you be able to collect all trophies on .detuned for me? I will pay you 90k vBux. However, I will not do so at this time because I spent all my 100k vBux on betting today, and I need my vBux to be able to get more profit daily. Once I get richer, I'll let you know and I'll pay you. :P

got that already awhile back thanks, i needed the other wipeout trophies though most if not all trophy hunters who played or heard of the game should be well aware of the glitch :p
09-04-2011, 01:51 AM #78
RiKi 223
Uncharted Master
Blue Toad Murder Files 100% (no plat)
which has: 7 Gold + 12 Silver + 18 Bronze, that's 37 trophies
Worth 15$ on PS Store, 100% takes 5 hours of REALLY BORING gameplay
Selling 100% for 15$ PayPal, or 1,2 million vBux for people to whom I sold Ep.1

hey bro, I know I didn't buy ep.1 off of you, but how many vBux would you take for the full 100% of blue toad?
09-04-2011, 04:52 AM #79
sendastunt
Trophy Hunter
Originally posted by RiKiMaRuE223 View Post
hey bro, I know I didn't buy ep.1 off of you, but how many vBux would you take for the full 100% of blue toad?

I'm really sorry I am not taking vBux anymore, every time I have had some I had a hard time spending them since no one is accepting vBux anymore and that I already got all the games that people usually sell for vBux (LBP2, etc)
09-04-2011, 06:23 AM #80
-J-
Happy Aka: the_noob Happy
I'm really sorry I am not taking vBux anymore, every time I have had some I had a hard time spending them since no one is accepting vBux anymore and that I already got all the games that people usually sell for vBux (LBP2, etc)

i asked for blue toad a page back, is th reason you ignored it because you aint doing it?
09-04-2011, 06:26 AM #81
sendastunt
Trophy Hunter
Originally posted by noob View Post
i asked for blue toad a page back, is th reason you ignored it because you aint doing it?

Oh sorry i must have missed that, let me check
09-04-2011, 06:27 AM #82
-J-
Happy Aka: the_noob Happy
Oh sorry i must have missed that, let me check

post 69 mate

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo