03-05-2011, 08:45 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); If you have an android and are interested in rooting, I will help you through the process. All you have to do is comment with the phone you have and then ill send you the custom recovery and rom files. If you don't know what rooting is just comment and ill explain.

It's free im not asking for paypal or vbux, just maybe some +rep if i helped :black:

The following 5 users say thank you to xX_UmP45_Xx for this useful post:

chickensamw1993, malik-ramires, tempScript, KFC, xDplayertwoxD
03-16-2011, 12:44 AM #20
Jared
Tranquility.
Originally posted by Xx View Post
If you have an android and are interested in rooting, I will help you through the process. All you have to do is comment with the phone you have and then ill send you the custom recovery and rom files. If you don't know what rooting is just comment and ill explain.

It's free im not asking for paypal or vbux, just maybe some +rep if i helped :black:

motorola milestone?
03-16-2011, 12:54 AM #21
Waiz
The Sports Guru
If you have an android and are interested in rooting, I will help you through the process. All you have to do is comment with the phone you have and then ill send you the custom recovery and rom files. If you don't know what rooting is just comment and ill explain.

I would like to know what rooting does

Btw i have a Motorola Cliq
03-16-2011, 10:24 PM #22

Think it will be possible with the HTC Thunderbolt???
03-17-2011, 07:46 AM #23
Not Happy or Sad, you suck....
03-17-2011, 02:12 PM #24
I've got the sony xperia x10
03-17-2011, 04:56 PM #25
SUPERIMIAINI
Machete Don't Text!
Quick question, HTC EVO here my battery barely last a full day I been looking into rooting but I heard horror rooting stories so I guess 1st question is rooting your phone with unrevoked good or bad method?? will rooting help my battery last longer ??? Thanks in advance :bro:
03-17-2011, 10:32 PM #26
Originally posted by Waiz View Post
I would like to know what rooting does

Btw i have a Motorola Cliq

Very possible on your phone and it can get you latest versions of android and many things, pm for more info.
03-18-2011, 10:12 PM #27
Silver_Snake7
Do a barrel roll!
HTC desire Z?
03-27-2011, 02:17 AM #28
dimebag72
I-AM-DA-MiZFiT
I have a HTC Inspire, i noticed in one of the settings there is and FTP option. What is it for?
I dont know what this root stuff is, can you explain?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo