03-05-2011, 08:45 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); If you have an android and are interested in rooting, I will help you through the process. All you have to do is comment with the phone you have and then ill send you the custom recovery and rom files. If you don't know what rooting is just comment and ill explain.

It's free im not asking for paypal or vbux, just maybe some +rep if i helped :black:

The following 5 users say thank you to xX_UmP45_Xx for this useful post:

chickensamw1993, malik-ramires, tempScript, KFC, xDplayertwoxD
03-27-2011, 02:36 AM #29
Originally posted by Xx View Post
If you have an android and are interested in rooting, I will help you through the process. All you have to do is comment with the phone you have and then ill send you the custom recovery and rom files. If you don't know what rooting is just comment and ill explain.

It's free im not asking for paypal or vbux, just maybe some +rep if i helped :black:

i have still got warranty for about 7 months but doubt it will brake , is it worth rooting , can you tell me the benefits , and i have htc wildfire

and i will rep you tommorow when i get more :O Smile
03-27-2011, 06:36 PM #30
Originally posted by Bumptop View Post
i have still got warranty for about 7 months but doubt it will brake , is it worth rooting , can you tell me the benefits , and i have htc wildfire

and i will rep you tommorow when i get more :O Smile

PM ME :plank:
03-28-2011, 04:35 PM #31
hi i have a HTC Desire and i am interested in rooting but i dont now how?:wtf:

can you help me
03-30-2011, 07:23 PM #32
BobbyDee
OMG Its Jebus
If you have an android and are interested in rooting, I will help you through the process. All you have to do is comment with the phone you have and then ill send you the custom recovery and rom files. If you don't know what rooting is just comment and ill explain.

HTC Wildfire Smile
03-31-2011, 07:43 AM #33
Biggz73
Do a barrel roll!
can u hook me up! I have T-mobiles HTC g2!
and if u help me ill give +rep
04-01-2011, 01:55 AM #34
i have a samsung galaxy s vibrant is rotted but i want to install the clockwork recovery and its not working for some reason....can you help with this problem?????
04-02-2011, 10:24 PM #35
iNK Shot
Why Can't I Be MVP?

HTC Aria,please.
04-02-2011, 11:51 PM #36

I have a g2 and i want the files and i want to ask what rooting enables u 2 do . thnxin advance
04-03-2011, 12:36 AM #37
Pills
Batman

Samsung Galaxy Tab please. :p

The following user thanked Pills for this useful post:

xX_UmP45_Xx

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo