03-05-2011, 08:45 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); If you have an android and are interested in rooting, I will help you through the process. All you have to do is comment with the phone you have and then ill send you the custom recovery and rom files. If you don't know what rooting is just comment and ill explain.

It's free im not asking for paypal or vbux, just maybe some +rep if i helped :black:

The following 5 users say thank you to xX_UmP45_Xx for this useful post:

chickensamw1993, malik-ramires, tempScript, KFC, xDplayertwoxD
03-06-2011, 04:49 PM #2
ktm733
Keeper
like i heard of rooting i have the droid 2 and want to use ftp on it to my ps3 as i see you do challange lobbies so do i but i want to do it on the new firmwire and see if i can do hacks without jailbreaking and i will go online to this site on my phone so you can send the link to me thanks for being nice to
03-10-2011, 03:46 AM #3
Josh.
Gym leader
Originally posted by Xx View Post
If you have an android and are interested in rooting, I will help you through the process. All you have to do is comment with the phone you have and then ill send you the custom recovery and rom files. If you don't know what rooting is just comment and ill explain.

It's free im not asking for paypal or vbux, just maybe some +rep if i helped :black:

i gotta samsung epic 4g. could you also explain to me what i would have to do ?
03-11-2011, 10:04 PM #4
Originally posted by ktm733 View Post
like i heard of rooting i have the droid 2 and want to use ftp on it to my ps3 as i see you do challange lobbies so do i but i want to do it on the new firmwire and see if i can do hacks without jailbreaking and i will go online to this site on my phone so you can send the link to me thanks for being nice to

There isn't a method to downgrade, jailbreak , or change IW's patch as of right now .:puke:

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

Originally posted by Josh. View Post
i gotta samsung epic 4g. could you also explain to me what i would have to do ?

You must login or register to view this content.

Links in middle of page

here is a rom i would use

Links in description

+ Rep? Claps
03-11-2011, 10:46 PM #5
M A G i C
Do a barrel roll!
If you have an android and are interested in rooting, I will help you through the process. All you have to do is comment with the phone you have and then ill send you the custom recovery and rom files. If you don't know what rooting is just comment and ill explain.

Is there a root for a Samsung Intercept? I've been searching and some are from December and I don't know if they still work now.
03-12-2011, 10:46 AM #6
malik-ramires
The German One

HTC Desire HD =D

The following user thanked malik-ramires for this useful post:

xX_UmP45_Xx
03-12-2011, 01:28 PM #7
Originally posted by ramires View Post
HTC Desire HD =D

Lol , your phone is already good Happy no one makes roms for it but maybe when the new line of phones comeout people will make some more roms, maybe like a 2.3 or 3.0 honeycomb

---------- Post added at 09:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 AM ----------

Originally posted by M
Is there a root for a Samsung Intercept? I've been searching and some are from December and I don't know if they still work now.

That is a good rom

The following user thanked xX_UmP45_Xx for this useful post:

malik-ramires
03-12-2011, 01:30 PM #8
malik-ramires
The German One
Lol , your phone is already good Happy no one makes roms for it but maybe when the new line of phones comeout people will make some more roms, maybe like a 2.3 or 3.0 honeycomb

---------- Post added at 09:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 AM ----------

That is a good rom

Yeah i noticed that =D Thanks anyway!

The following user thanked malik-ramires for this useful post:

xX_UmP45_Xx
03-12-2011, 01:33 PM #9
Originally posted by ramires View Post
Yeah i noticed that =D Thanks anyway!

If I find one, I'll PM you man :black:

The following user thanked xX_UmP45_Xx for this useful post:

malik-ramires
03-12-2011, 01:34 PM #10
malik-ramires