07-04-2011, 12:12 AM #1
vaan14
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm currently looking to get a new phone and was wondering which of the 3 phone OS is good (Blackberry OS, iOS, Andriod). Also what makes them better than each other. Thank you Happy
07-04-2011, 06:34 PM #11
vaan14
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Munkyspunx View Post
Windows Phone 7 OS is pretty sharp. I'm thinking of buying the HTC Trophy. Don't be a sheep and just jump on the iOS bandwagon.

which HTC phone is good, there are lots of different models?

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

Originally posted by Yellow View Post
I have a blackberry Curve and it sucks balls :( the internet on it is awful, the only decent thing is BBM, I would suggest Android they seem to be almost taking to the lead with mobile devices.

i was thinking of getting the curve 3g actually, which android phone would be good?
07-09-2011, 02:36 AM #12
sunce99
League Champion
if you wanna chat and u know lots of people that have got Blackberry then get it if you not a chatty person get anderiod for apps and all those stuff but still u can chat with friends on it u got these apps to chat ( the ones i know :P ) LiveProfile , What's app , Msn , PM+ , IM+ i think these the ones i know :P
07-19-2011, 08:18 PM #13
iOS. period.
08-06-2011, 03:37 AM #14
i am telling u right go with blackberry it is worth it i have a blackberry torch n i am never off it, it is amazing
08-06-2011, 04:31 AM #15
Alt
Banned
Like other's have said, Get a Blackberry if you have a lot of friends with one.

Other than that get a iPhone
08-06-2011, 10:26 PM #16
Millz
Worth the Weight
Android is slow as hell. If a camera that is slightly better and a Micro SD card slot is a big deal then get Android. If you want a clean, crisp, fast, user friendly, reliable and apps then get iPhone. If you wan't BBM get a Blackberry. Most of my friends have BB's but I still got an iPhone because of how much better it is.
08-09-2011, 06:35 PM #17
Originally posted by vaan14 View Post
I'm currently looking to get a new phone and was wondering which of the 3 phone OS is good (Blackberry OS, iOS, Andriod). Also what makes them better than each other. Thank you Happy

blackberry if your friends have it, ios for fashion, android for POWER
08-11-2011, 11:45 AM #18
MarioDaKid
.:SwagTeam or Die:.
Ok I would choose Android & heres why:

Android is not AS user friendly as iOS & thats why a lot of people dont like it. Also a lot of people say Android is slow. The speed of Android depends on the phone you get. I have an HTC Sensation & there is never any type of lag. Thats also another thing I like about Android, the fact that there is a wide variety of phones to choose from instead of just, the two iphones (Iphone 3Gs & iPhone 4) or 4 or 5 blackberrys. Like I said before, Android is not the most user friendly, but if you take the time to learn it, like I did, I promise you would LOVE it.

Now dont get me wrong iOs is not bad. I must say that I love it to. But, iOS is not very customizable & also misses a lot of features that android has. One of the major advantages that Android has is that it can run flash player. If you know the slightest thing about computers, you would know that 95% of all websites have or use flash content on them. Also iOS does not have TRUE multitasking. What Apple calls multitasking, is pretty much app suspending.

Now blackberry is pretty far behind iOS in Android. Blackberry OS has less features & wayy less apps than both iOS & android. Personally I think blackberrys are overrated & the only thing thats still keeping them on the market is BBM.

Also last time I checked, Windows Phone 7 sucks! When i tried Windows Phone 7 back in January, there was no copy & paste, no multitasking & many other basic features. I thought, "ohh, im not going to need these features", until I started listening to Slacker radio, since Windows Phone 7 didnt have Pandora. & every time I got a phone call or text message, I would have to exit out of Slacker Radio & do what I had to do. Then start back up Slacker Radio & start all over again. It was a pain in the ass. I heard that they were suppose to release an update to include multitasking sometime around this time though.

Oh btw, I work in a cellphone repair/hacking store. lol.
08-12-2011, 09:21 AM #19
Originally posted by BeCoOoLxX View Post
I Would Tell You To Go With The BlackBerry. Only If A lot Of Your Friends Have It. Other Wise Don't Get It. Its Cool To Be Able To Talk To Them Anytime Cheers!!!

BB not worth it ripoff nd sucks dick only has bbm I'm writing this off my x2 lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo