07-04-2011, 12:12 AM #1
vaan14
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm currently looking to get a new phone and was wondering which of the 3 phone OS is good (Blackberry OS, iOS, Andriod). Also what makes them better than each other. Thank you Happy
08-12-2011, 03:55 PM #29
Battler624
I’m too L33T
Depends on where you live 'cause if you live here in the middle east i'l suggest iOS , Blackberry OS or nokia if you cant afford any of the them and the blackberry never take a touch version lags so much
08-12-2011, 03:59 PM #30
PressXForSex
Big Sister
Originally posted by vaan14 View Post
i was told it is better than the curve, even i think the same after looking more into it

to be honest their the same phone just a bit of difference in the looks and the colour.. They both run on the same software its just like the difference in between the iphone and the ipod
08-12-2011, 05:33 PM #31
vaan14
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Battler624 View Post
Depends on where you live 'cause if you live here in the middle east i'l suggest iOS , Blackberry OS or nokia if you cant afford any of the them and the blackberry never take a touch version lags so much

the blackberry torch lags, or any blackberry with a touch screen lags?
08-12-2011, 06:36 PM #32
. Matt .
Can’t trickshot me!
i got a curve, its slow resets randomly breaks easily etc. id go for IOS
08-12-2011, 07:03 PM #33
Originally posted by adyhax2 View Post
BB not worth it ripoff nd sucks dick only has bbm I'm writing this off my x2 lol

If The BB Is Not worth It Why There's Hundreds Of Ppl Have it And its Not A Ripoff Its Cheep' Its Half The Iphone Price And The The Hole New Gen Of mobiles" And The BB Has A Store And You Can Run Every Program on It' So Next Time You Want To Post A comment Check WTF U R WRITING

---------- Post added at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------

I Have A Toruch And Its Never Lag But I Know Ppl Who Have That Problem So I Guess I Got Lucky
08-12-2011, 08:15 PM #34
vaan14
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by MarioDaKid View Post
Ok I would choose Android & heres why:

Android is not AS user friendly as iOS & thats why a lot of people dont like it. Also a lot of people say Android is slow. The speed of Android depends on the phone you get. I have an HTC Sensation & there is never any type of lag. Thats also another thing I like about Android, the fact that there is a wide variety of phones to choose from instead of just, the two iphones (Iphone 3Gs & iPhone 4) or 4 or 5 blackberrys. Like I said before, Android is not the most user friendly, but if you take the time to learn it, like I did, I promise you would LOVE it.

Now dont get me wrong iOs is not bad. I must say that I love it to. But, iOS is not very customizable & also misses a lot of features that android has. One of the major advantages that Android has is that it can run flash player. If you know the slightest thing about computers, you would know that 95% of all websites have or use flash content on them. Also iOS does not have TRUE multitasking. What Apple calls multitasking, is pretty much app suspending.

Now blackberry is pretty far behind iOS in Android. Blackberry OS has less features & wayy less apps than both iOS & android. Personally I think blackberrys are overrated & the only thing thats still keeping them on the market is BBM.

Also last time I checked, Windows Phone 7 sucks! When i tried Windows Phone 7 back in January, there was no copy & paste, no multitasking & many other basic features. I thought, "ohh, im not going to need these features", until I started listening to Slacker radio, since Windows Phone 7 didnt have Pandora. & every time I got a phone call or text message, I would have to exit out of Slacker Radio & do what I had to do. Then start back up Slacker Radio & start all over again. It was a pain in the ass. I heard that they were suppose to release an update to include multitasking sometime around this time though.

Oh btw, I work in a cellphone repair/hacking store. lol.

Thanx for the long explanation, i would have replied earlier if i say this, my bad. I agree with what you said, but i think that bb is for a much mature users and some business people (as far as i know lol). Also, BBM is pretty much the only thing i saw that BB would bring to the table, i tried my buddy's android and the customization is crazy, especially if the phone is rooted, about the same level of customization compared to an iphone. I already got an ipod touch, which is basically an iphone would the calling of text messaging services lol. I know lots of people that has BB, so i probably would go for it. ty for your input.

Originally posted by BeCoOoLxX View Post
If The BB Is Not worth It Why There's Hundreds Of Ppl Have it And its Not A Ripoff Its Cheep' Its Half The Iphone Price And The The Hole New Gen Of mobiles" And The BB Has A Store And You Can Run Every Program on It' So Next Time You Want To Post A comment Check WTF U R WRITING

---------- Post added at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------

I Have A Toruch And Its Never Lag But I Know Ppl Who Have That Problem So I Guess I Got Lucky

well, ur probably right, but i don't really like the torch so much, prefer the bold over it lol.
08-13-2011, 04:44 PM #35
Battler624
I’m too L33T

not sure but its the black berry with a huge touch screen that you can slide up to open

excuse my english i am from the middle east
08-17-2011, 11:06 PM #36
MOHN
Big Daddy
I would say iOS for the fact that it's so well polished, is the only user friendly thing i actualy like, has the best browser and the best app store full of games. I like the simple integration. I also prefer closed ecosystems that work 100% compared to open eco systems that don't always work well.

One of Android's main issue is fragmentation even among new devices. But I also like Android for being able to customise it.

....I'm going to have to go with iOS. Even though I like and use both lol.

Blackberry obsolete.
08-17-2011, 11:19 PM #37
Mr cake man
Climbing up the ladder
i have a blackberry curve 9300 its a sweet phone i love it Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo