07-04-2011, 12:12 AM #1
vaan14
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm currently looking to get a new phone and was wondering which of the 3 phone OS is good (Blackberry OS, iOS, Andriod). Also what makes them better than each other. Thank you Happy
07-04-2011, 01:40 AM #2
I Would Tell You To Go With The BlackBerry. Only If A lot Of Your Friends Have It. Other Wise Don't Get It. Its Cool To Be Able To Talk To Them Anytime Cheers!!!
07-04-2011, 01:41 AM #3
Herbal_T_Bag
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by vaan14 View Post
I'm currently looking to get a new phone and was wondering which of the 3 phone OS is good (Blackberry OS, iOS, Andriod). Also what makes them better than each other. Thank you Happy

Well I can tell you that blackberry is behind on there platform, if I would choose i would go with iOS. It's very user friendly.
07-04-2011, 02:24 AM #4
vaan14
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by BeCoOoLxX View Post
I Would Tell You To Go With The BlackBerry. Only If A lot Of Your Friends Have It. Other Wise Don't Get It. Its Cool To Be Able To Talk To Them Anytime Cheers!!!

well, they either have a blackberry or an iphone, lol
Last edited by vaan14 ; 07-04-2011 at 02:29 AM.
07-04-2011, 02:26 AM #5
HowsMySHOOTING
Watch the skies, traveler
Each has its pros and cons but ultimately the iPhone's iOS is superior. Especially because it is updating to iOS5 very soon!

I've trying android and it was not a good experience at all I really don't recomment it, blackberry is only good if a lot of your friends have it so you can use "BBM". But if you want the 'Ultimate' phone definately go with the iPhone. The iOS is very fast and crisp and there is no lag or slow time at all. Also there literally is an app for everything.

Hope this helps!
07-04-2011, 10:28 AM #6
Munkyspunx
Pokemon Trainer
Windows Phone 7 OS is pretty sharp. I'm thinking of buying the HTC Trophy. Don't be a sheep and just jump on the iOS bandwagon.
07-04-2011, 05:22 PM #7
well, they either have a blackberry or an iphone, lol

There's To Apps The Pm msn & The Whatsapp Those To Can Connect The BB & The Iphone But You Have To Use Wi-Fi Cheers!!:bong:
07-04-2011, 05:28 PM #8
vaan14
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by BeCoOoLxX View Post
There's To Apps The Pm msn & The Whatsapp Those To Can Connect The BB & The Iphone But You Have To Use Wi-Fi Cheers!!:bong:

What do you mean, can you explain more?
07-04-2011, 05:34 PM #9
What do you mean, can you explain more?

These To Apps Are Like The BlackBerry BBM So Even If You Have a BB & your Friend Have An Iphone You Can Still Chat With Him Without Using SMS & You Can Send Pic So These 2 Do The Same Thing The BBM Do But You Need To Have A Wi-Fi Network Cheers!!
07-04-2011, 05:41 PM #10
iJelly
¶ßâŵƧ¶
I have a blackberry Curve and it sucks balls :( the internet on it is awful, the only decent thing is BBM, I would suggest Android they seem to be almost taking to the lead with mobile devices.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo