Post: Modern Warfare 2 - CFG How to get the Quick Brown Fox text box?
10-14-2014, 06:24 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Was just wondering whether anyone could help me out?
Ive been looking all over the place to find the code which adds "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" Text Box
But sadly i haven't yet found a code for it.
If someone knows Please let me know I am looking for the CFG USB Menu Code!!You must login or register to view this content.
And Yes I know that is Xbox I want PS3 Code

The following user groaned TraumaticHornet for this awful post:

Turk_Warrior
10-28-2014, 12:38 AM #2
Hammy
[b]#Hammy4IMGPerms McCoy[/b]
Originally posted by TraumaticHornet View Post
Was just wondering whether anyone could help me out?
Ive been looking all over the place to find the code which adds "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" Text Box
But sadly i haven't yet found a code for it.
If someone knows Please let me know I am looking for the CFG USB Menu Code!!You must login or register to view this content.
And Yes I know that is Xbox I want PS3 Code

From what I know you cannot do it with CFG loaded from the USB it has to be an actual patch.
10-28-2014, 08:47 AM #3
Originally posted by Hammy View Post
From what I know you cannot do it with CFG loaded from the USB it has to be an actual patch.

I'm 100% sure it can be done as I've seen it and used it before but im unsure about the code :(
10-28-2014, 09:30 AM #4
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
Originally posted by TraumaticHornet View Post
I'm 100% sure it can be done as I've seen it and used it before but im unsure about the code :(

to make it show you just need these dvars in your menu you can't change the text with a usb though only on a patch because its a zone edit
    seta ui_textscroll "1"
seta ui_textScrollPauseStart 5
seta ui_textScrollPauseEnd 5
seta ui_textScrollFadeTime 3
10-28-2014, 01:35 PM #5
Originally posted by RileyErased View Post
to make it show you just need these dvars in your menu you can't change the text with a usb though only on a patch because its a zone edit
    seta ui_textscroll "1"
seta ui_textScrollPauseStart 5
seta ui_textScrollPauseEnd 5
seta ui_textScrollFadeTime 3

Thanks man!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo