12-20-2012, 09:04 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is outdated. If you want to mod your World at War savegame, go here:
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by ihatecompvir ; 01-07-2013 at 10:00 PM.

The following 19 users say thank you to ihatecompvir for this useful post:

~Eminem~, Correy, Dark Nero, Elk, Fer, Harry, IVI40A3Fusionz, Jrichman, TheMightyMoJo, Newelly, Nubz, Vince, Pred_Unleashed, Pseudo_Soldier, Silent Assassin, Taylor, Deleted23234

The following 3 users groaned at ihatecompvir for this awful post:

forflah123, Oliver1556, SC58
12-22-2012, 07:21 PM #20
primetime43
Knowledge is power Tiphat
Originally posted by Soldier View Post
Very tricky spot here, it gives the people without friends who can do lobbies the chance to get on a level playing field but effectively ruins the best and last good COD ever made in my opinion. Tricky tricky. Doesn't bother me because I host free lobbies randomly to anyone I come along so fuck it I don't care. Single player is any gamer's true passion anyway. I'll thank this post on that basis.

---------- Post added at 09:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 AM ----------

I agree but do you think they will spend the development resources and the money to actually patch the game? I'm not sure that they will but you never really know with Treyarch.

Yea waw was honestly the best COD ever and I still do believe that it is amazing.
12-22-2012, 08:19 PM #21
You need xploder To resign after that you can copy on your ps3 oand to enable cheat you need to be host or SOLO and to enable you need to press Select. TO enable online i don't know someone need to find.
12-23-2012, 10:44 AM #22
jerrmy12
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Ihatecompvir View Post
Well guys, I'm back. In one hour of being back I threw this thing together. It's a modded GPAD0_SP and GPAD0_MP for the purpose of modding WaW online.

Just replace yours with mine, and then go online to mod. It works online as of 12/20/2012(and will probably always work online, they don't seem to be patching anything on WaW).

Controls:
Zombies
DPAD UP - Noclip
DPAD DOWN -Notarget
DPAD LEFT - God
DPAD RIGHT -Give All
Multiplayer
DPAD UP - Noclip
DPAD DOWN -Give Dogs
DPAD LEFT - God
DPAD RIGHT -Give All

There are also a bunch of Dvars thrown into this, so you can host online.

I will be updating this as time goes on, and maybe make some sort of menu.
Yes, this will work on 4.31 OFW, as it's just a savegame.

This probably needs to be resigned with Xploder, or something. I'm not sure how PS3 saves even work in terms of sharing them.

whats the method.
12-24-2012, 04:54 AM #23
WFYU
Banned
I have xploder, tried and no luck. i don't understand how this works and why you posted without testing, i think if it works for you we might need to put the dvars on ourselves for it to work, not a save we downloaded.
12-25-2012, 06:26 AM #24
doesnt work even with xploder
12-25-2012, 07:50 PM #25
DazedMods
Little One
So I first i tried Resigning your save to my save. Didn't work.

Then I tried copying your CM and MP to my save and still didn't work. How do we do it?
12-26-2012, 11:26 PM #26
Dark Nero
I defeated!
Wahahahaha, this is working fine for me. Thanks xD
12-29-2012, 03:55 AM #27
Ibemobbin
Do a barrel roll!
if dogs dont work make sure the codes are in mp and edit the dpad_down and put give dogs_mp just trynna help Smile
01-02-2013, 06:25 AM #28
Crashradio98-
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Ihatecompvir View Post
Well guys, I'm back. In one hour of being back I threw this thing together. It's a modded GPAD0_SP and GPAD0_MP for the purpose of modding WaW online.

Just replace yours with mine, and then go online to mod. It works online as of 12/20/2012(and will probably always work online, they don't seem to be patching anything on WaW).

Controls:
Zombies
DPAD UP - Noclip
DPAD DOWN -Notarget
DPAD LEFT - God
DPAD RIGHT -Give All
Multiplayer
DPAD UP - Noclip
DPAD DOWN -Give Dogs
DPAD LEFT - God
DPAD RIGHT -Give All

There are also a bunch of Dvars thrown into this, so you can host online.

I will be updating this as time goes on, and maybe make some sort of menu.
Yes, this will work on 4.31 OFW, as it's just a savegame.

This probably needs to be resigned with Xploder, or something. I'm not sure how PS3 saves even work in terms of sharing them.

Could you maybe put up the codes to encrypt into our game saves? Also do youthing its possible to make it were it says e.g
"crashradio98 is sexy" ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo