12-20-2012, 09:04 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is outdated. If you want to mod your World at War savegame, go here:
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by ihatecompvir ; 01-07-2013 at 10:00 PM.

The following 19 users say thank you to ihatecompvir for this useful post:

~Eminem~, Correy, Dark Nero, Elk, Fer, Harry, IVI40A3Fusionz, Jrichman, TheMightyMoJo, Newelly, Nubz, Vince, Pred_Unleashed, Pseudo_Soldier, Silent Assassin, Taylor, Deleted23234

The following 3 users groaned at ihatecompvir for this awful post:

forflah123, Oliver1556, SC58
01-03-2013, 12:38 AM #29
Lewis3124
Do a barrel roll!
can you put a media fire link link wont work for me
01-03-2013, 02:06 AM #30
Crashradio98-
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Correy View Post
ihatecompvir, this does not work.
they do not need resigning, they just need encrypting, PARAM needs patching and also the param needs to be updating with the game id.

for those who tried to use this you can use my free application which allows you to make your own:

please fix this game save before January 10th (a week from now) or i will have to close the thread Smile

So we put it in the PARAM files?
01-03-2013, 02:22 AM #31
Correy
I'm the Original
Originally posted by Ihatecompvir View Post
Well guys, I'm back. In one hour of being back I threw this thing together. It's a modded GPAD0_SP and GPAD0_MP for the purpose of modding WaW online.

Just replace yours with mine, and then go online to mod. It works online as of 12/20/2012(and will probably always work online, they don't seem to be patching anything on WaW).

Controls:
Zombies
DPAD UP - Noclip
DPAD DOWN -Notarget
DPAD LEFT - God
DPAD RIGHT -Give All
Multiplayer
DPAD UP - Noclip
DPAD DOWN -Give Dogs
DPAD LEFT - God
DPAD RIGHT -Give All

There are also a bunch of Dvars thrown into this, so you can host online.

I will be updating this as time goes on, and maybe make some sort of menu.
Yes, this will work on 4.31 OFW, as it's just a savegame.

This probably needs to be resigned with Xploder, or something. I'm not sure how PS3 saves even work in terms of sharing them.

they do not need resigning, they just need encrypting, PARAM needs patching and also the param needs to be updating with the game id.

for those who tried to use this you can use my free application which allows you to make your own:

please fix this game save before January 10th (a week from now) or i will have to close the thread Smile

---------- Post added at 02:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 AM ----------

Originally posted by Crashradio98
So we put it in the PARAM files?

no, if you're having trouble on knowing what to do this thread shall clear things up for you:

i hope it helps

The following 2 users say thank you to Correy for this useful post:

Crashradio98-, ihatecompvir
01-03-2013, 03:49 AM #32
Lopez.
[Insert]
Originally posted by Correy View Post

---------- Post added at 02:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 AM ----------

no, if you're having trouble on knowing what to do this thread shall clear things up for you:

i hope it helps

The code does work What I did was download the save, opened it with your tool, got the code that was in MP/SP and then opened my save, with your tool Winky Winky, and put it in mine.

So all you have to do is open your save with your tool and put this in SP:

bind BUTTON_BACK "bind DPAD_UP noclip;bind DPAD_DOWN notarget;bind DPAD_LEFT god;bind DPAD_RIGHT give all;player_sustainAmmo 1;cg_fovmin 95;g_speed 600;jump_height 999;bg_fallDamgeMinHeight 999;bg_fallDamageMaxHeight 999;developeruser 1;superuser 1;phys_gravity 99;r_znear 35;g_gravity 99;g_knockback 9999;player_sprintSpeedScale 4;player_meleeRange 999;player_breath_hold_time 999;player_reviveTriggerRadius 999;player_lastStandBleedoutTime 999;perk_weapRateMultiplier 0;perk_weapReloadMultiplier 0;perk_weapSpreadMultiplier 0;;player_burstFireCoolDown 0;^2Ihatecompvir_Awesome_Mods_Loaded!;^3Enjoy!_Smile 

And put this in MP:

bind BUTTON_BACK "bind DPAD_UP noclip;bind DPAD_DOWN give dogs_mp;bind DPAD_LEFT god;bind DPAD_RIGHT give all;player_sustainAmmo 1;cg_fovmin 95;g_speed 600;jump_height 999;bg_fallDamgeMinHeight 999;bg_fallDamageMaxHeight 999;developeruser 1;superuser 1;phys_gravity 99;r_znear 35;g_gravity 99;g_knockback 9999;player_sprintSpeedScale 4;player_meleeRange 999;player_breath_hold_time 999;perk_weapRateMultiplier 0;perk_weapReloadMultiplier 0;perk_weapSpreadMultiplier 0;;player_burstFireCoolDown 0;^1ihatecompvir_mods_loaded!"    
01-03-2013, 03:52 AM #33
Correy
I'm the Original
Originally posted by cod413 View Post
The code does work What I did was download the save, opened it with your tool, got the code that was in MP/SP and then opened my save, with your tool Winky Winky, and put it in mine.

So all you have to do is open your save with your tool and put this in SP:

bind BUTTON_BACK "bind DPAD_UP noclip;bind DPAD_DOWN notarget;bind DPAD_LEFT god;bind DPAD_RIGHT give all;player_sustainAmmo 1;cg_fovmin 95;g_speed 600;jump_height 999;bg_fallDamgeMinHeight 999;bg_fallDamageMaxHeight 999;developeruser 1;superuser 1;phys_gravity 99;r_znear 35;g_gravity 99;g_knockback 9999;player_sprintSpeedScale 4;player_meleeRange 999;player_breath_hold_time 999;player_reviveTriggerRadius 999;player_lastStandBleedoutTime 999;perk_weapRateMultiplier 0;perk_weapReloadMultiplier 0;perk_weapSpreadMultiplier 0;;player_burstFireCoolDown 0;^2Ihatecompvir_Awesome_Mods_Loaded!;^3Enjoy!_Smile 

And put this in MP:

bind BUTTON_BACK "bind DPAD_UP noclip;bind DPAD_DOWN give dogs_mp;bind DPAD_LEFT god;bind DPAD_RIGHT give all;player_sustainAmmo 1;cg_fovmin 95;g_speed 600;jump_height 999;bg_fallDamgeMinHeight 999;bg_fallDamageMaxHeight 999;developeruser 1;superuser 1;phys_gravity 99;r_znear 35;g_gravity 99;g_knockback 9999;player_sprintSpeedScale 4;player_meleeRange 999;player_breath_hold_time 999;perk_weapRateMultiplier 0;perk_weapReloadMultiplier 0;perk_weapSpreadMultiplier 0;;player_burstFireCoolDown 0;^1ihatecompvir_mods_loaded!"    

his codes do work, however if someone where to download and put onto PS3 they wouldn't so therefore they aren't useful unless someone such as yourself knows what they are doing
01-04-2013, 05:00 AM #34
Default Avatar
Sulute
freezes my ps3
01-04-2013, 09:23 AM #35
Ibemobbin
Do a barrel roll!
the resign didnt work i had to use correy tool
01-07-2013, 10:01 PM #36
Updated the OP with a link to Correy's save editor and removed the save download, as it didn't work.

The following user thanked ihatecompvir for this useful post:

Correy
01-07-2013, 11:31 PM #37
iOdysseus
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Ihatecompvir View Post
Updated the OP with a link to Correy's save editor and removed the save download, as it didn't work.

His program works but the mods doesn't. Read my post in his thread (currently last page).

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo