02-14-2013, 07:00 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Ansity Aqua Patch v1.6!

Hi Happy
Today i'm showing you my CFG menu! I have released v1, v1.5, and now v1.6, the reason it's not v2 or anything, is because it looks exactly the same but has a few different things Happy
[/COLOR]

New Mods!
Teleport Gun
Aimbot REMOVED
Godmode (Spectator)
Bigger Text

The reason, i'm releasing this, is because there were too many people moaning and saying that my menu doesn't have all the "cool" stuff in it, and they don't know how to add it themselves or use google to find a code... Anyway, so enjoy this, nothing else is different I don't think sooo, yeah, have fun Smile
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Who's first?
You must login or register to view this content.

Video

**Credits**

Credits:[/U]

PS_Hero (HeroMoDz)
CUSTOMPATCHER (Got a few spams from patch)
JokaNot Happy or SadMoDz (Got a few spams from patch WITH PERMISSION)
oBritishHacks (Shader!)
NiceBvB90 (Teleport Gun!)
TheFallen (finding out many codes/dvars and the ability to have spaces)
Correy (for making the USB thing possible)
iTrexk ("updated" teleport gun you can find in my menu)
[/CENTER][/SIZE]

**Controls**

- While being out of any menu -
Open The Menu= DPAD_UP

- While being in the Main Menu -
Go Up/Down = DPAD Up/Down
Open/Activate something = X
Close/Go back = O

- While in the Player Menu
Go Up/Down = DPAD Up/Down
Go Back = []
Select something = R3

This person gets it... You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Ansity. ; 03-08-2013 at 08:04 AM. Reason: Removed Stuff :)

The following 18 users say thank you to Ansity. for this useful post:

-CTAmbush-, Hammy, Alex-George-HnM, Bighibo, Riften, DerekZil, ElPriPri, I'm Original, Juliet, Mz-Bomb3rZz-, Neon[FTH], Hayden, SUBARUDEMON, TDOttM, TehModdah, trollclan2012, UNDEFEAT, willywonker97

The following 7 users groaned at Ansity. for this awful post:

^TPP^, BishAreForFags, blackhawk2299, HanleyzHD♚, Script Kiddie, SneakyJewTheScammer, xByNovaa
02-14-2013, 10:22 PM #20
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
Originally posted by AnsityHD View Post
Why would I be posting just to groan, i'm not like you, I don't hate for no reason, also, if I was to give credits to EVERYONE it would take for fucking years, but let's have a look at your credits... ok, there's more than mine, but they're people that have HELPED you not everyone that has something to do with cfg, them people you have spoken to, got codes off, learnt stuff off, but we're not all like you, with me, I looked at the codes, spoke to 1 or 2 people (one of which is oBritishHacks) and figured the rest out for my self, if I have taken something from someones menu, such as JokaMoDz, I asked for his permission first, then gave him credit, so yeah, I didn't have a whole lot of help with my menu, that's why it took so long for what it is. Also, you think you're all fucking special, because you have a jailbreak, wow, you can make a PATCH, there isn't much of a difference, zone editing REALLY isn't hard. So next time, before you go saying I don't give credits, think, because I only give credits to who helped, and I have.

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

Okay, not everyone likes me, maybe coz i'm not afraid to speak the truth or something, i dont know, and i'm not really too bothered. I have almost 2k people that like me, so a few people moaning isn't gonna put me down.

were not trying to put u down its a video game bro who cares... the games been fucked since noobs learned if u put bind apad_down g_compassShowEnemies 1 into a infection red dots appear on the map :O
02-14-2013, 10:25 PM #21
Originally posted by .Justin View Post
this is really what gives cfg a bad name , imaturatity big ego's and nooby infections , im sorry but it's true

Okay, I think this is all wrong, i'm immature? You're the ones that give cfg a "bad name" going around saying its gay, groaning, for no reason. nooby infections? I just used infections that a lot of people want, also, there is not difference between infections, they all start with pretty much the same thing. Also, yet again, you don't know me, so how would you know if I have an ego? I'm only being a dick because everyone is hating, just because I tried to help.
02-14-2013, 10:28 PM #22
Okay, I think this is all wrong, i'm immature? You're the ones that give cfg a "bad name" going around saying its gay, groaning, for no reason. nooby infections? I just used infections that a lot of people want, also, there is not difference between infections, they all start with pretty much the same thing. Also, yet again, you don't know me, so how would you know if I have an ego? I'm only being a dick because everyone is hating, just because I tried to help.

you shouldn't care what the hell other people think it's there opinion's stop being a dick in general and you'll get some love perhaps
02-14-2013, 10:28 PM #23
xMrJR
Little One

Okay, not everyone likes me, maybe coz i'm not afraid to speak the truth or something, i dont know, and i'm not really too bothered. I have almost 2k people that like me, so a few people moaning isn't gonna put me down.

You have 2k subs; but, im pretty sure they don't like you. They like your gay CFG hacks...

The following 3 users say thank you to xMrJR for this useful post:

BishAreForFags, blackhawk2299, Script Kiddie
02-14-2013, 10:34 PM #24
Originally posted by xMrJR View Post
You have 2k subs; but, im pretty sure they don't like you. They like your gay CFG hacks...

ok, you keep tellin urself that...

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

Originally posted by .Justin View Post
you shouldn't care what the hell other people think it's there opinion's stop being a dick in general and you'll get some love perhaps

Wait wait, have you read the posts, I didn't fucking start any of this. If people had just left the post, ya know, take no notice, none of this would of happened, I don't think it's me who you should be saying it to.
02-14-2013, 10:35 PM #25
Hayden
Climbing up the ladder
I Personally Think It's A Good Menu

The following user thanked Hayden for this useful post:

Ansity.
02-14-2013, 10:36 PM #26
Originally posted by haydenb123 View Post
I Personally Think It's A Good Menu

THANK you.
02-14-2013, 10:42 PM #27
Hayden
Climbing up the ladder
THANK you.

Dunno Why Everyone Is Hating

The following 3 users say thank you to Hayden for this useful post:

Alex-George-HnM, Ansity., Gian_
02-14-2013, 10:52 PM #28
Why would I be posting just to groan, i'm not like you, I don't hate for no reason, also, if I was to give credits to EVERYONE it would take for fucking years, but let's have a look at your credits... ok, there's more than mine, but they're people that have HELPED you not everyone that has something to do with cfg, them people you have spoken to, got codes off, learnt stuff off, but we're not all like you, with me, I looked at the codes, spoke to 1 or 2 people (one of which is oBritishHacks) and figured the rest out for my self, if I have taken something from someones menu, such as JokaMoDz, I asked for his permission first, then gave him credit, so yeah, I didn't have a whole lot of help with my menu, that's why it took so long for what it is. Also, you think you're all fucking special, because you have a jailbreak, wow, you can make a PATCH, there isn't much of a difference, zone editing REALLY isn't hard. So next time, before you go saying I don't give credits, think, because I only give credits to who helped, and I have.

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

you really dont want to start with me im not like other people, ask krackerstyle. everyone that reads this knows your credits are phony af. you need to learn kid. every post thats shit like yours always gets groaned. your the next hostermodz probally.or your threads will be atleast.

The following 2 users say thank you to blackhawk2299 for this useful post:

^TPP^, BishAreForFags

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo