09-12-2014, 11:44 AM #1
Vekzoh
Gobble
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

[ENGLISH BELOW!]
Hallo an alle Deutschen hier ^^
Ich benutze schon lange CFG's, und habe schon einige einfache CFG's selbst gecodet, allerdings fand ich die begrenzten Möglichkeiten immer zum kotzen. Deswegen habe ich "Project Midnight" erfunden. Ein CFG, welches eine Vielzahl von neuen Möglichkeiten bietet, die es davor in anderen CFG's noch nicht gab. Ich habe mich schon seid 5 Monaten dran versucht, dieses CFG zu entwickeln, stehe jedoch noch sehr am Anfang. Desswegen suche ich viele Leute die mir Helfen können dieses Projekt zu verwirklichen. Noch gibt es nicht viel zu Zeigen, aber bleibt am Laufenden, hier wird noch viel mehr folgen Winky Winky

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Guys,
Im using CFG's for a looong Time, and coded some simple CFG's yet, but the limited possibilities just suck. Thats why i created "Project Midnight". A CFG, which offers a few new Possibilities that did not exist before in other CFG's. Im working on this project since 5 Months, but im still only at the beginning. That is why I am looking for a lot of people who can help me to realize this project. At this time there is not much to show, but in a few weeks i can show you more Winky Winky

++++++++++++++++++++++++++WHAT I WANT TO DO:+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

-A Unlock all infection
-Bots
-God Mode (no spectator God Mode)
-And Golden Deagle

GREETS Tustin =D

The following 2 users say thank you to Vekzoh for this useful post:

Klots,

The following user groaned Vekzoh for this awful post:

Yadderr
09-13-2014, 01:37 AM #2
Yadderr
Bounty hunter
"A new CFG Generation" God mode without spectator is Impossible with a cfg, But please don't even try, I'd rather u not get CFG kids hopes up In being a "proper modder" Good luck with whatever u get out of this though.
09-13-2014, 09:39 AM #3
Vekzoh
Gobble
Nothing is impossible. Trust me.
But things like a real Unlock All infection are possible. And BTW: I dont listen to People with a Playboy-Bunny as Profile-Pic Happy
09-13-2014, 01:22 PM #4
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
non spectator god mode is impossible in configuration
you can have a golden deagle but only if you use copycat to copy someones class who has one or through a modded common
the unlock all infection is easy but very pointless considering anyone can pick up a usb and give them self any stat they want on this game all you need to make the infection though is this Just provide a .cfg file with unlock all in it
    disconnect;exec ../../../dev_usb000/unlockall.cfg

Bots only work offline or they did on 1.13 idk if they still work on 1.14 they probably do anyways your wasting your time trying to make usb shit for this game its unplayable and broken whats the point of playing when you know everyone in the lobby has some kind of mod... until some muslims say usb hax threaten their stupid god and infinity ward brings the xbox patch to mw2 this game is pointless
(Hopefully they'll port this game to PS4 was my favorite cod until usb users came around :[ )

The following 6 users say thank you to Script Kiddie for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, Magic Kittens, PS3 ITA DEX <3, Saul Soria, zZHackzZ
09-13-2014, 07:47 PM #5
Originally posted by Vekzoh View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

[ENGLISH BELOW!]
Hallo an alle Deutschen hier ^^
Ich benutze schon lange CFG's, und habe schon einige einfache CFG's selbst gecodet, allerdings fand ich die begrenzten Möglichkeiten immer zum kotzen. Deswegen habe ich "Project Midnight" erfunden. Ein CFG, welches eine Vielzahl von neuen Möglichkeiten bietet, die es davor in anderen CFG's noch nicht gab. Ich habe mich schon seid 5 Monaten dran versucht, dieses CFG zu entwickeln, stehe jedoch noch sehr am Anfang. Desswegen suche ich viele Leute die mir Helfen können dieses Projekt zu verwirklichen. Noch gibt es nicht viel zu Zeigen, aber bleibt am Laufenden, hier wird noch viel mehr folgen Winky Winky

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Guys,
Im using CFG's for a looong Time, and coded some simple CFG's yet, but the limited possibilities just suck. Thats why i created "Project Midnight". A CFG, which offers a few new Possibilities that did not exist before in other CFG's. Im working on this project since 5 Months, but im still only at the beginning. That is why I am looking for a lot of people who can help me to realize this project. At this time there is not much to show, but in a few weeks i can show you more Winky Winky

++++++++++++++++++++++++++WHAT I WANT TO DO:+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

-A Unlock all infection
-Bots
-God Mode (no spectator God Mode)
-And Golden Deagle

GREETS Tustin =D

Bots have to be called with a script.... There is no configuration to call bots.
09-14-2014, 01:09 AM #6
PS3 ITA DEX <3
Are you high?
Here's the simple answer. The things you CANNOT do are in red. The things you can do are in green

A Unlock all infection[/b]
-Bots[/b]
-God Mode (no spectator God Mode)[/b]
-And Golden Deagle Now this one is possible. BUT you have to use Copy Cat to get the gun. So its a mixture of no and yes..[/b]
09-14-2014, 06:21 PM #7
Very Good Add me On psn CrAzY_ShoTzR
09-17-2014, 12:25 PM #8
EncepT
I defeated!
Ich kann helfen skype:
herobrinetut
09-17-2014, 02:16 PM #9
lutsch1234
Bounty hunter
Hast mw2 noch nicht genug ruiniert scheiss ****** kauf dir ne JB dann können wir weiter reden CFG = ****** Hacks
09-26-2014, 02:28 AM #10
Artsy
Can’t trickshot me!
if you can make it man im sure it will turn out really good!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo