09-12-2014, 11:44 AM #1
Vekzoh
Gobble
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

[ENGLISH BELOW!]
Hallo an alle Deutschen hier ^^
Ich benutze schon lange CFG's, und habe schon einige einfache CFG's selbst gecodet, allerdings fand ich die begrenzten Möglichkeiten immer zum kotzen. Deswegen habe ich "Project Midnight" erfunden. Ein CFG, welches eine Vielzahl von neuen Möglichkeiten bietet, die es davor in anderen CFG's noch nicht gab. Ich habe mich schon seid 5 Monaten dran versucht, dieses CFG zu entwickeln, stehe jedoch noch sehr am Anfang. Desswegen suche ich viele Leute die mir Helfen können dieses Projekt zu verwirklichen. Noch gibt es nicht viel zu Zeigen, aber bleibt am Laufenden, hier wird noch viel mehr folgen Winky Winky

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Guys,
Im using CFG's for a looong Time, and coded some simple CFG's yet, but the limited possibilities just suck. Thats why i created "Project Midnight". A CFG, which offers a few new Possibilities that did not exist before in other CFG's. Im working on this project since 5 Months, but im still only at the beginning. That is why I am looking for a lot of people who can help me to realize this project. At this time there is not much to show, but in a few weeks i can show you more Winky Winky

++++++++++++++++++++++++++WHAT I WANT TO DO:+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

-A Unlock all infection
-Bots
-God Mode (no spectator God Mode)
-And Golden Deagle

GREETS Tustin =D

The following 2 users say thank you to Vekzoh for this useful post:

Klots,

The following user groaned Vekzoh for this awful post:

Yadderr
10-03-2014, 03:48 AM #11
ReFleX MoDzZ
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by Vekzoh View Post

[ENGLISH BELOW!]
Hallo an alle Deutschen hier ^^
Ich benutze schon lange CFG's, und habe schon einige einfache CFG's selbst gecodet, allerdings fand ich die begrenzten Möglichkeiten immer zum kotzen. Deswegen habe ich "Project Midnight" erfunden. Ein CFG, welches eine Vielzahl von neuen Möglichkeiten bietet, die es davor in anderen CFG's noch nicht gab. Ich habe mich schon seid 5 Monaten dran versucht, dieses CFG zu entwickeln, stehe jedoch noch sehr am Anfang. Desswegen suche ich viele Leute die mir Helfen können dieses Projekt zu verwirklichen. Noch gibt es nicht viel zu Zeigen, aber bleibt am Laufenden, hier wird noch viel mehr folgen Winky Winky

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Guys,
Im using CFG's for a looong Time, and coded some simple CFG's yet, but the limited possibilities just suck. Thats why i created "Project Midnight". A CFG, which offers a few new Possibilities that did not exist before in other CFG's. Im working on this project since 5 Months, but im still only at the beginning. That is why I am looking for a lot of people who can help me to realize this project. At this time there is not much to show, but in a few weeks i can show you more Winky Winky

++++++++++++++++++++++++++WHAT I WANT TO DO:+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

-A Unlock all infection
-Bots
-God Mode (no spectator God Mode)
-And Golden Deagle

GREETS Tustin =D

Wie wäre es wenn du dir deinen USB stick in den arsch steckst und an .cfg verreckst? :3 kauf dir lieber eine jailbreak. .cfg is scheiße und was für arme leute.

Why dont you plug in your usb stick in your ass and die on .cfg? :3 buy a jailbreak. .cfg ia shit and for pore people

The following user thanked ReFleX MoDzZ for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/
02-19-2015, 12:47 PM #12
Klots
COD Recovery
Originally posted by Yadderr View Post
"A new CFG Generation" God mode without spectator is Impossible with a cfg, But please don't even try, I'd rather u not get CFG kids hopes up In being a "proper modder" Good luck with whatever u get out of this though.

"Good luck" "though" you must be a sales person nice way to give someone confidence haha
03-14-2015, 04:57 PM #13
hey guys, I'm modding cfg for like 2 years now and It's possible because I Found a code to find OLD 1.11 DVAR in mw2, I also found a code for GIVE ALL; selectstringtableentryindvar g_giveall

I am NOT the founder of this, but with this code you cant have ammo on your defaults weapon
04-11-2015, 10:18 PM #14
phantons
Little One
You guys that are saying it's impossible must not be modders. If you are, you're not real modders. It is possible. It's just clearly not in your guys' scope of thinking. The OP might not be able to, but it will be done. It would have been done already if more people were on MW2 still. Part of modding, or hacking, is that nothing is impossible. What we do is find loopholes. These loopholes let us do anything we want. If it doesn't work, we just need to find another way to do it. These "impossible to do" things through CFG mods have very likely been done by someone, they're just not sharing.

A community that wants stuff done says, at the least, "I'm not sure if you can, but good luck." Not, "It's impossible. Don't even try." It's the reason like 75% of mods and hacks (yes, 75%. You guys aren't even aware of the underground stuff) aren't public to anyone. You guys would all say it's impossible.
04-12-2015, 08:38 PM #15
Originally posted by Phantons View Post
You guys that are saying it's impossible must not be modders. If you are, you're not real modders. It is possible. It's just clearly not in your guys' scope of thinking. The OP might not be able to, but it will be done. It would have been done already if more people were on MW2 still. Part of modding, or hacking, is that nothing is impossible. What we do is find loopholes. These loopholes let us do anything we want. If it doesn't work, we just need to find another way to do it. These "impossible to do" things through CFG mods have very likely been done by someone, they're just not sharing.

A community that wants stuff done says, at the least, "I'm not sure if you can, but good luck." Not, "It's impossible. Don't even try." It's the reason like 75% of mods and hacks (yes, 75%. You guys aren't even aware of the underground stuff) aren't public to anyone. You guys would all say it's impossible.

You cant find loopholes in CFG... Mods like infinite ammo and god mode without spectating is impossible. :/ And everything else like changing your model, donotify_text and other shit is in self files which you cannot edit as ofw cannot run modified self, elfs and bin files...
Last edited by Coffee Bean ; 04-12-2015 at 08:46 PM.
04-13-2015, 03:57 AM #16
phantons
Little One
Originally posted by Haxman2580 View Post
You cant find loopholes in CFG... Mods like infinite ammo and god mode without spectating is impossible. :/ And everything else like changing your model, donotify_text and other shit is in self files which you cannot edit as ofw cannot run modified self, elfs and bin files...

It's the reason like 75% of mods and hacks (yes, 75%. You guys aren't even aware of the underground stuff) aren't public to anyone. You guys would all say it's impossible.

5char
04-13-2015, 06:55 AM #17
5char

What underground stuff? this is not drugs we are on about here... We have seen everything CFG has to offer literally there is no physical way anyone has got any of the mods featured in gsc scripts to work on cfg. Its impossible. Because ofw cannot run boot plugins like sprx and they cant run modified selfs, elfs and bin files... So stop fooling your self and stop flogging a dead horse.
04-15-2015, 04:08 AM #18
phantons
Little One
Originally posted by Haxman2580 View Post
What underground stuff? this is not drugs we are on about here... We have seen everything CFG has to offer literally there is no physical way anyone has got any of the mods featured in gsc scripts to work on cfg. Its impossible. Because ofw cannot run boot plugins like sprx and they cant run modified selfs, elfs and bin files... So stop fooling your self and stop flogging a dead horse.

You are literally proving my point. And just so you know, most fields have "underground" stuff. Being "underground" doesn't mean I'm selling crystal meth.
04-15-2015, 07:11 AM #19
You are literally proving my point. And just so you know, most fields have "underground" stuff. Being "underground" doesn't mean I'm selling crystal meth.

Omg you are right look what i just found Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo