09-17-2015, 05:10 AM #1
xDylanxMw2
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU i really dont understand why my posts were getting removed because i feel that 1.14 patches and cfg should really be in one section but its what ever the codes work the same way. Heres the code:

Togglemenu;openmenu popup_endgame"

Just put it in a function in ur menu it works perfect depending on ur menu.

Proof:

Huge thanks to AsssHoleGaming providing a video. If you guys just want to test the code or need an example on how to use it just refer to the video. Thank you guys Enjoy!!!

Before anyone else that thinks this shouldn't be released think about the positives:

1. balance the host from over using god mode and explosive bullets.
2. Trick shotters will go back to private match instead of trying to constantly kick players out of public playlist.
3. Bad connection the host has that really shouldn't be host in the first place.

If your complaint is about overuse of the code think about all the other spectacular codes that have been released.
Last edited by xDylanxMw2 ; 09-29-2015 at 07:15 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to xDylanxMw2 for this useful post:

Egzec, moneymakesit, xTiibo Modz

The following 2 users groaned at xDylanxMw2 for this awful post:

Ariel R., Psycedelic
10-10-2015, 04:52 PM #47
It does work, you just need to spam the code and spam your controllers up and x buttons.
10-11-2015, 04:46 AM #48
Originally posted by GetKrunK View Post
It does work, you just need to spam the code and spam your controllers up and x buttons.

That would prob freeze me haha
10-29-2015, 02:40 AM #49
Leo/Kustom
Save Point
Why? Please Don't Show The CodeNinja
Last edited by Leo/Kustom ; 10-29-2015 at 02:43 AM. Reason: CFG
10-29-2015, 03:50 AM #50
xDylanxMw2
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Kustom View Post

Your late on the complaining buddy. I explained it clearly why it should be released if you simply dont agree with it ignore it please. Have a nice day
10-29-2015, 03:52 AM #51
xDylanxMw2
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Kustom View Post

Hey buddy your a little late of complaining i explain why it should be released. Have a nice day.
11-03-2015, 04:45 PM #52
Thanks for releasing this ! As someone who doesn't understand too much of CFG ( but a very quick learner ! ) I managed to add it to the menu I'm currently using and I'm loving it xD. Someone ruined our fun last night with modded models and we just ended the game and made him ragequit lol.

I see why people are raging about it being released, but the pros far outweigh the cons, especially since I haven't seen anyone using this AT ALL. My guess is people don't know how to add the codes in ( can be really confusing to casual people ) so if CFG creators don't add it in their menus, it shouldn't pose a threat.
11-04-2015, 11:54 PM #53
xDylanxMw2
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by rancidrode View Post
Thanks for releasing this ! As someone who doesn't understand too much of CFG ( but a very quick learner ! ) I managed to add it to the menu I'm currently using and I'm loving it xD. Someone ruined our fun last night with modded models and we just ended the game and made him ragequit lol.

I see why people are raging about it being released, but the pros far outweigh the cons, especially since I haven't seen anyone using this AT ALL. My guess is people don't know how to add the codes in ( can be really confusing to casual people ) so if CFG creators don't add it in their menus, it shouldn't pose a threat.

Your absolutely welcome. This code is not a threat just the complainers are Jailbroken users or they are the ones that force host its just that simple. The pros are far better.
11-05-2015, 01:51 AM #54
I absolutely agree. I've played around with some mod menus, and made my own in the last couple of days and only tonight just saw a guy forcing to end the game, so 1 out of many hours of playing is not something to make a fuss about xD.
11-05-2015, 03:29 AM #55
xDylanxMw2
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by rancidrode View Post
I absolutely agree. I've played around with some mod menus, and made my own in the last couple of days and only tonight just saw a guy forcing to end the game, so 1 out of many hours of playing is not something to make a fuss about xD.

Like i said those kind of players dont stick on mw2 they disappear in a short time.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo