09-17-2015, 05:10 AM #1
xDylanxMw2
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU i really dont understand why my posts were getting removed because i feel that 1.14 patches and cfg should really be in one section but its what ever the codes work the same way. Heres the code:

Togglemenu;openmenu popup_endgame"

Just put it in a function in ur menu it works perfect depending on ur menu.

Proof:

Huge thanks to AsssHoleGaming providing a video. If you guys just want to test the code or need an example on how to use it just refer to the video. Thank you guys Enjoy!!!

Before anyone else that thinks this shouldn't be released think about the positives:

1. balance the host from over using god mode and explosive bullets.
2. Trick shotters will go back to private match instead of trying to constantly kick players out of public playlist.
3. Bad connection the host has that really shouldn't be host in the first place.

If your complaint is about overuse of the code think about all the other spectacular codes that have been released.
Last edited by xDylanxMw2 ; 09-29-2015 at 07:15 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to xDylanxMw2 for this useful post:

Egzec, moneymakesit, xTiibo Modz

The following 2 users groaned at xDylanxMw2 for this awful post:

Ariel R., Psycedelic
11-28-2015, 05:18 AM #65
Scotty4.11
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by Egzec View Post
MW2 is filled with OFW "modders" anyways so this code shouldn't even be a problem. I don't see why MayhemModding and mrandall229 see this as a big problem as the multiplayer gameplay is filled with CFG.

Yea thats true, i miss the days of gsc menus but oh well tho. Idk why people make a big deal of a code for a game and a old game too. Lately i have been on bo 2 or gta but banned on it lol.
12-11-2015, 12:25 AM #66
Egzec
Big Daddy
Originally posted by L33T1337 View Post
bind BUTTON_BACK Togglemenu;openmenu popup_endgame Enzo

It would be better if you opened the menu first and then bind it to the select button. Some people wanna see the scoreboard lol
12-11-2015, 03:17 AM #67
ymh
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by Egzec View Post
It would be better if you opened the menu first and then bind it to the select button. Some people wanna see the scoreboard lol

i use dpad left and swapped the grenade launcher to dpad down, works good along side with sprx menus, though a offset would be better then i could use it with sprx menu instead of using a zone patch with it binded in
12-11-2015, 03:43 AM #68
xDylanxMw2
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Offline View Post
i use dpad left and swapped the grenade launcher to dpad down, works good along side with sprx menus, though a offset would be better then i could use it with sprx menu instead of using a zone patch with it binded in

Look into modern warfare 2 questions and inquiries the offset is in there.
12-11-2015, 09:31 AM #69
ymh
Treasure hunter
okay i'll have a quick look
12-13-2015, 03:48 AM #70
ymh
Treasure hunter
Get ur self a open source menu (snow engine for example) and edit the controls in it

i got one i just needed offset which i found now. though i just switched back t cex so i'm gonna put in c# i'm not all big with the sprx thing though it is good when pc is not available
Last edited by ymh ; 12-13-2015 at 03:50 AM.
12-14-2015, 05:51 PM #71
ymh
Treasure hunter
You could also use the open code for bo2&3 just with other offsets (if this is using offsets)

You must login or register to view this content.

nah i'm good, only issue is i can't sign in on visual studio for some reason so i can't use it and idk how to get c# tools on 2010 to work. i find that everything is easier with 2015 pretty much all after 2010 lol, but 2010 is what i use for xbox dll files, but can't do sprx plugins atm my sdk don't let me build so obviously i didn't install files right or its a bad sdk cause i know the sprx was set out right but anyways ill work it out when i actually spend the time to do so
12-28-2015, 07:57 AM #72
ymh
Treasure hunter
You must login or register to view this content.

like i said my sdk is not working think it's installed wrong or missing files like it don't build even when everything is right
12-29-2015, 12:33 AM #73
ymh
Treasure hunter
Do you get this error ? You must login or register to view this content.

no ill show you, you have kik or skype?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo