01-21-2013, 03:25 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ik there is another thread but im looking for one that is easy to use and has loads of options!

Thanks!
01-22-2013, 09:13 PM #2
There are alot good 1.14 patches but you need to take that you like Smile

The following user thanked TheLightHacks for this useful post:

TheDeadLift
01-28-2013, 04:58 PM #3
TheDeadLift
CanÂ’t trickshot me!
Have you got a link to some good ones bro im a noob to i cant hoast online or anything and its all just for fun Smile
01-30-2013, 05:10 AM #4
.NINK.
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by BIGPOPAPUMP View Post
Have you got a link to some good ones bro im a noob to i cant hoast online or anything and its all just for fun Smile

I assume you want USB menus?

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by .NINK. ; 01-30-2013 at 05:16 AM.

The following user thanked .NINK. for this useful post:

TheDeadLift
01-31-2013, 02:07 AM #5
TheDeadLift
CanÂ’t trickshot me!
Yes sir thanks bro one more thing im on 1.14 i can get in rankrd matchs but i cant get my friends to join so i can give them titles n stuff anyiday what my noob skills are doin worng lol
01-31-2013, 05:16 AM #6
.NINK.
Can’t trickshot me!
Yes sir thanks bro one more thing im on 1.14 i can get in rankrd matchs but i cant get my friends to join so i can give them titles n stuff anyiday what my noob skills are doin worng lol

If you are on 1.14, they should be able to join you (providing that they are also on 1.14). If they are on 1.14 also, then I don't have an answer for you.
And when you say "titles n stuff", are you implying that you are on 1.14 bypass (which is for jailbroken PS3's only)? Or are you referring to unlock infections (non-bypass)?
01-31-2013, 06:50 PM #7
TheDeadLift
CanÂ’t trickshot me!
Yes bro im on jb 3:55 rebug so how do i go about giveing me friends stuff? Im use dt 1.14 boot i found but i jus wana have fun with friends online u no dont care about hackn other peoples games u no thanks a alot again?
01-31-2013, 09:43 PM #8
.NINK.
Can’t trickshot me!
Yes bro im on jb 3:55 rebug so how do i go about giveing me friends stuff? Im use dt 1.14 boot i found but i jus wana have fun with friends online u no dont care about hackn other peoples games u no thanks a alot again?

If you are on 1.14 bypass, then they need to be on 1.00 bypass to connect to you.
I'm not too knowledgable with 1.14 bypassing, so I'm not really sure what to tell you about connecting to others....
But if they are on 1.14, you need to be as well in order to get them to connect (unless they are bypassing with you), sacrificing GSC for CFG.
01-31-2013, 10:04 PM #9
TheDeadLift
CanÂ’t trickshot me!
ok gotcha bro is cfg easy with jb i dont need any help to host cl for friends n stuff i never did ckg jus patchs for me bro but id like to no how so i stop been nooby lol?
02-01-2013, 12:12 AM #10
.NINK.
Can’t trickshot me!
ok gotcha bro is cfg easy with jb i dont need any help to host cl for friends n stuff i never did ckg jus patchs for me bro but id like to no how so i stop been nooby lol?

I believe there are some tutorials on how to use 1.14 on a 3.55 PS3.
CFG is easy but no where near as nice as GSC though....
Though you can give your friends USB menus through infections.

The following user thanked .NINK. for this useful post:

TheDeadLift

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo