10-27-2015, 11:46 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Welcome, to Lwja's Recovery Shop Where Everything Is Free Happy

Games that are available to you, my sweet precious children <3 (CHOOSE ONE)
- Black Ops 2
- Modern Warfare 3
- Ghosts
- Black Ops 1
- Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare! [2 Billion Coins!]
- Free Avatars as well!

* FAST & RELIABLE*
*TRUSTED MODDER/Staff Member*
*FRIENDLIEST MODDER*

ACCOUNTS DONE: 239
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOU MUST HAVE 50 POSTS OR MORE IN ORDER TO GET AN ACCOUNT DONE.

If your account gets deranked or anything, i will be glad to redo it! I'm glad to see everyone enjoying their accounts so far Happy

Please be PATIENT. If you tend to SPAM my inbox I will NOT do your account.

Please don't spam me 24/7 i'll get to your account as fast as possible. Comment what game you would like and i'll PM you for info.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cheers, Lwja!
Last edited by Hydrogen ; 04-17-2016 at 07:22 PM. Reason: Adding stuff :p

The following 8 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

B3ngModz, Devilzzz4, Exstric, Juan, lalo1996, Pussylicker12, RaidonBluntz, Xtreme74
10-30-2015, 06:55 AM #20
Haha! Okay Bops 2 thanks!
10-30-2015, 05:24 PM #21
Hydrogen
Super Mod
BO2 isn't currently for me, and is blackscreening everytime I load it. Any other COD i'll mod it for you.
10-30-2015, 10:33 PM #22
Originally posted by Lwja View Post
BO2 isn't currently for me, and is blackscreening everytime I load it. Any other COD i'll mod it for you.

Mw3 Thanks!
10-30-2015, 10:37 PM #23
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by jordstahhhhhhhh View Post
Mw3 Thanks!

PM me with info and stats.
10-30-2015, 10:38 PM #24
Pussylicker12
Do a barrel roll!
I will pm u what I want
10-30-2015, 10:45 PM #25
Pussylicker12
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Lwja View Post
Welcome, to Lwja's Recovery Shop Where Everything Is Free Happy

Games that are available to you, my sweet precious children <3
- World at War
- Modern Warfare 3
- Ghosts
- Black Ops 1
- Black Ops 2
- Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare! [10 Million Coins!]
- Modern Warfare 2
- Free Avatars as well!

* FAST & RELIABLE*
*TRUSTER MODDER*
*FRIENDLIEST MODDER*

If your account gets deranked or anything, i will be glad to redo it! I'm glad to see everyone enjoying their accounts so far Happy

It's Halloween Week, so i'm hype to be doing this free as well! Happy

*Notice* I know everyone wants to mod badly and I was in your shoes once you know. I want everyone to be happy and not pay for mods that are just over a game. Free COD Recoveries Oct. 27th - 2025! Thats right, i'm always going to do Free Servcies for now on! Also, i'm not doing this to a take others businesses away. I'm just doing my goal for 2015 is to give back to others. Please don't spam me 24/7 i'll get to your account as fast as possible. Comment what game you would like and i'll PM you for info.

Cheers, Lwja! Have a Spooky Halloween Happy!

I messaged u
10-31-2015, 12:54 AM #26
jacebugatti
Save Point
I want recovery for BO2, add me on skype KUSHxMBJC
10-31-2015, 12:56 AM #27
jacebugatti
Save Point
Wait, Mw3
10-31-2015, 01:49 AM #28
i want bo2 bo1 and mw3 and ghost please in bo2 in zombies and multiplayer please

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo