Post: MW3 - Prestige , Stats , Unlock All & Some Mods All Clients
01-05-2013, 11:12 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey,

Today i post this thread for show to the community my last stuff done with real time on PS3.

don't flame this thread , it's a thread for answer to some members who said "We can mod online with real time?" and the answer is , yes.

I will not release offsets , Because it's too easy. If someone want try to make this , you need to learn how work the game. it's important to understand what you mod , the memory editing it's very interesting , i have learn it with the xbox community since much months.

Thanks for reading.

The following 71 users say thank you to iMCSx for this useful post:

^TPP^, _KraZed_, -Elmas15-, iTruceFret, Şo∏Ψ ₩ʜI₮℮, ᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟ, ℳaTiCz, ADAM594, Bad Luck Brian, Bubbles Are Fun, Bucko, Capo837, Crave., DETERMiiNED, DiiMoON_YouTube, ErasedDev, Disslzit, eddine67, El_Mas_Chingon, EternalHabit, FAKA_ELITE, Felipe Guerra, GaLaXy98-q8, GaMeRGiRL_2310, Gendjisan, Ali D Killer, GJx, Guzman, Hack Pack, HaTuH_, hibye3, HonuCinema, II Dave II, iPROFamily, xTc, Jeremy, KrElZo, Magic Monkey, MaJiiCz, MarioHacks, MegaMister, MerkFTW, mikkel9999, MiracleWhip, MrHackerDude1, Mz-Bomb3rZz-, O-H, GandalfsBish, panchiz, Pseudo_Soldier, Pulsar877, Q8FoX, RainMaker., redbullmasta, SALEM-x, say-say123, SC58, Shisha, skillz369, TheJaRniBoi, Vanz, Vectriixx, Wattsy, x_GeRaRD-8, xCALEBx, xGreekModzHD, xKtF, xRequiKz, zGooNzLobbies

The following user groaned iMCSx for this awful post:

Restrain
01-12-2013, 12:27 AM #74
HolyCreepsHacks
Do a barrel roll!
please add me on skype : bennet008 xD i have 1 question ^^
01-12-2013, 12:38 AM #75
Dannie Fresh
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Ihatecompvir View Post
You probably won't get anywhere without at least knowing what the struct of gClient is like, so you can find gClient easily.

ah fair play, you don't have to tell me how but is there source where I could read/research about this? cheers Smile
01-12-2013, 01:36 AM #76
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by xTc
i learned to do it on ps3 trolololol

I could find it out 2 u but I ban plus casnt get online on dex plus that prodg don't work for me so yea,plus I got mod menu on mw3 for xbox :p
01-12-2013, 02:17 AM #77
Pure NV
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by woohoo12345 View Post
ah fair play, you don't have to tell me how but is there source where I could read/research about this? cheers Smile

if anyone wants to know where these people find out how to do this, email me.
swiftlArizonal823@gmail
u think im trolling ? email me. i c multiple tuts on this right now, and its not on ngu (big suprise)
im sitting here laughing at how this guy goes and posts this where nobody knows about it and feels BA
why dont you tell people how? its arrogant (not you woohoo, lol)
its like showing cavemen an ipod, then telling them they cant have it and inviting ur friends over to troll them
01-12-2013, 05:51 AM #78
does it need to be done on a cfw 3.55 ps3 correct ?
01-12-2013, 01:25 PM #79
gianluca33
Little One
Originally posted by Ihatecompvir View Post
Sure. What you need to do is get your PS3 in DEX, and then start debugging the self while signed into PSN. From there, you need to find and map gClient_s(which is easy as shit) and then start messing with the values stored in gClient. There are a ton, everything from the movement flags(how the client moves, IE noclip/ufo/frozen) to your weapons and ammunition for said weapons. I could do it, I could even post all the offsets, but I lack a DEX PS3.

can you help me to find the value?
01-12-2013, 02:13 PM #80
Mango_Knife
In my man cave
nice good and greate job
but siriecly why you wont realese this?
01-12-2013, 03:58 PM #81
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by Knife View Post
nice good and greate job
but siriecly why you wont realese this?

because it really easy to do plus this is not a mod tool so he would have to post the offset you would need to change it to soo if he did release this there would be no download link so pretty much do it your self,its pretty easy just look in to it
01-12-2013, 07:21 PM #82
Mango_Knife
In my man cave
wait wait wait i dont understand explain easier why he wont realese this
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo