Post: MW3 - Prestige , Stats , Unlock All & Some Mods All Clients
01-05-2013, 11:12 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey,

Today i post this thread for show to the community my last stuff done with real time on PS3.

don't flame this thread , it's a thread for answer to some members who said "We can mod online with real time?" and the answer is , yes.

I will not release offsets , Because it's too easy. If someone want try to make this , you need to learn how work the game. it's important to understand what you mod , the memory editing it's very interesting , i have learn it with the xbox community since much months.

Thanks for reading.

The following 71 users say thank you to iMCSx for this useful post:

^TPP^, _KraZed_, -Elmas15-, iTruceFret, Şo∏Ψ ₩ʜI₮℮, ᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟ, ℳaTiCz, ADAM594, Bad Luck Brian, Bubbles Are Fun, Bucko, Capo837, Crave., DETERMiiNED, DiiMoON_YouTube, ErasedDev, Disslzit, eddine67, El_Mas_Chingon, EternalHabit, FAKA_ELITE, Felipe Guerra, GaLaXy98-q8, GaMeRGiRL_2310, Gendjisan, Ali D Killer, GJx, Guzman, Hack Pack, HaTuH_, hibye3, HonuCinema, II Dave II, iPROFamily, xTc, Jeremy, KrElZo, Magic Monkey, MaJiiCz, MarioHacks, MegaMister, MerkFTW, mikkel9999, MiracleWhip, MrHackerDude1, Mz-Bomb3rZz-, O-H, GandalfsBish, panchiz, Pseudo_Soldier, Pulsar877, Q8FoX, RainMaker., redbullmasta, SALEM-x, say-say123, SC58, Shisha, skillz369, TheJaRniBoi, Vanz, Vectriixx, Wattsy, x_GeRaRD-8, xCALEBx, xGreekModzHD, xKtF, xRequiKz, zGooNzLobbies

The following user groaned iMCSx for this awful post:

Restrain
01-11-2013, 05:14 PM #65
gianluca33
Little One
Originally posted by romolo View Post
how software you have used for edit codes with menu ? Happy if you want send me a pm. Its impossibile edit eboot.bin for add you menu commands Cool Man (aka Tustin)

do you have a default_mp.elf of mw3?
01-11-2013, 05:23 PM #66
SC58
Former Staff
I can host this, on xbox trololololo
01-11-2013, 05:32 PM #67
gianluca33
Little One
Originally posted by SC58 View Post

how do you find the value of d'vars?
01-11-2013, 10:42 PM #68
xTc
[MOVE]Hello[/MOVE]
Originally posted by SC58 View Post

i learned to do it on ps3 trolololol
01-11-2013, 10:52 PM #69
Cesei
Banned
Im sure u can use real time editing to unban your selfs and more on.
01-11-2013, 10:53 PM #70
Dannie Fresh
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by xTc
i learned to do it on ps3 trolololol

could you give us a hint please not offsets but general direction Smile
01-11-2013, 11:16 PM #71
Originally posted by woohoo12345 View Post
could you give us a hint please not offsets but general direction Smile

Sure. What you need to do is get your PS3 in DEX, and then start debugging the self while signed into PSN. From there, you need to find and map gClient_s(which is easy as shit) and then start messing with the values stored in gClient. There are a ton, everything from the movement flags(how the client moves, IE noclip/ufo/frozen) to your weapons and ammunition for said weapons. I could do it, I could even post all the offsets, but I lack a DEX PS3.

The following user thanked ihatecompvir for this useful post:

01-11-2013, 11:28 PM #72
Dannie Fresh
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Ihatecompvir View Post
Sure. What you need to do is get your PS3 in DEX, and then start debugging the self while signed into PSN. From there, you need to find and map gClient_s(which is easy as shit) and then start messing with the values stored in gClient. There are a ton, everything from the movement flags(how the client moves, IE noclip/ufo/frozen) to your weapons and ammunition for said weapons. I could do it, I could even post all the offsets, but I lack a DEX PS3.

Ah sweet man thanks very much cus i was looking all over xbox forums and couldn't find much and trying to mess with a few values didn't find much but will give this a go Happy
01-12-2013, 12:23 AM #73
Originally posted by woohoo12345 View Post
Ah sweet man thanks very much cus i was looking all over xbox forums and couldn't find much and trying to mess with a few values didn't find much but will give this a go Happy

You probably won't get anywhere without at least knowing what the struct of gClient is like, so you can find gClient easily.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo