07-19-2014, 10:55 PM #1
GMTPS3
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey Guys i had an Idea i want to start an All CoD Hide 'n' Seek Project with you Smile
I got all to make an Hide n Seek but i want to Support this Community and will bring them closer togetherNeeda
I invite you to the Projekt even if you can not code i need more Ideas, inspiration and Coding Help to make this Projekt Big it is an all CoD Project and we will start with MW3 then BO2 and Ghosts(possibly MW2) if you want to join write me on Skype: xCSBKx and i add you to an Project Group Dave
Last edited by GMTPS3 ; 07-19-2014 at 10:59 PM.

The following 15 users say thank you to GMTPS3 for this useful post:

-JM-, ᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟ, BoatyMcBoatFace, Bucko, FusionIsDaName, iifire, Itachi711926, kiwi_modz, Mango_Knife, Nana, noobRus, John, RaGE_LoLo69, zRayz-
07-19-2014, 11:20 PM #2
Yeah. :P
07-20-2014, 01:33 AM #3
kiwi_modz
I defeated!
Originally posted by GMTPS3 View Post
Hey Guys i had an Idea i want to start an All CoD Hide 'n' Seek Project with you Smile
I got all to make an Hide n Seek but i want to Support this Community and will bring them closer togetherNeeda
I invite you to the Projekt even if you can not code i need more Ideas, inspiration and Coding Help to make this Projekt Big it is an all CoD Project and we will start with MW3 then BO2 and Ghosts(possibly MW2) if you want to join write me on Skype: xCSBKx and i add you to an Project Group Dave

I would love to help Smile

The following user thanked kiwi_modz for this useful post:

GMTPS3
07-20-2014, 02:01 AM #4
-JM-
Space Ninja
Hey Guys i had an Idea i want to start an All CoD Hide 'n' Seek Project with you Smile

Cool Idea
people working together hell yea

The following user thanked -JM- for this useful post:

GMTPS3
07-20-2014, 02:46 AM #5
GMTPS3
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by ResistTheKiwi View Post
I would love to help Smile

07-20-2014, 07:23 AM #6
Mango_Knife
In my man cave
Sounds Good
You know where to find me Smile

The following user thanked Mango_Knife for this useful post:

GMTPS3
07-20-2014, 09:15 AM #7
makeabce
I defeated!

I already made mode like this, but it's called "Boogeyman".
So, one player is selected to an boogeyman,the he gets juggernaut model,and other players don't have guns at all(the mode is on free-for-all,so ppl can't knife eachother,only run away from the boogeyman)
Smile

The following user thanked makeabce for this useful post:

GMTPS3
07-20-2014, 09:41 AM #8
GMTPS3
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by makeabce View Post
I already made mode like this, but it's called "Boogeyman".
So, one player is selected to an boogeyman,the he gets juggernaut model,and other players don't have guns at all(the mode is on free-for-all,so ppl can't knife eachother,only run away from the boogeyman)
Smile

Yeah its a good idea but i think 6Hiders vs 6Seekers is Nicer :P
Last edited by GMTPS3 ; 07-20-2014 at 03:54 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to GMTPS3 for this useful post:

Mango_Knife, noobRus
07-20-2014, 02:22 PM #9
I loved Hide and Seek back in MW2 would be amazing to be revived Happy

The following user thanked Bucko for this useful post:

GMTPS3
07-20-2014, 06:14 PM #10
nay1995
The Master
what have you done so far? and are you planning on following the same/similar concept to the mw2 hide and seek gamemode?

i will help anyway if needed.

The following 2 users say thank you to nay1995 for this useful post:

Bucko, noobRus

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo