07-19-2014, 10:55 PM #1
GMTPS3
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey Guys i had an Idea i want to start an All CoD Hide 'n' Seek Project with you Smile
I got all to make an Hide n Seek but i want to Support this Community and will bring them closer togetherNeeda
I invite you to the Projekt even if you can not code i need more Ideas, inspiration and Coding Help to make this Projekt Big it is an all CoD Project and we will start with MW3 then BO2 and Ghosts(possibly MW2) if you want to join write me on Skype: xCSBKx and i add you to an Project Group Dave
Last edited by GMTPS3 ; 07-19-2014 at 10:59 PM.

The following 15 users say thank you to GMTPS3 for this useful post:

-JM-, ᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟ, BoatyMcBoatFace, Bucko, FusionIsDaName, iifire, Itachi711926, kiwi_modz, Mango_Knife, Nana, noobRus, John, RaGE_LoLo69, zRayz-
07-21-2014, 02:15 AM #11
GMTPS3
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by nay1995 View Post
what have you done so far? and are you planning on following the same/similar concept to the mw2 hide and seek gamemode?

i will help anyway if needed.

i got all stuff to get it worked and i dont need help but i want to involve the community Smile

The following user thanked GMTPS3 for this useful post:

nay1995
07-21-2014, 02:37 AM #12
noobRus
Pokemon Trainer
Well that's cool. If your looking for input. There was a few versions on mw2. The one that was most appealing was where the model was bound to the actual player. So it made it more fair for both sides. Stick with the UPS.45 for the pistol for the seekers with the tac knife. Two knifes for the seeker to be killed by a hider. Also sense it will be for SnD anyway to remove the bomb sites so bomb cannot be planted. Plus for OT if it makes it to that point. It would be neat to bring something new to the game mode never seen before still thinking on that one.

The following user thanked noobRus for this useful post:

GMTPS3
07-21-2014, 10:11 AM #13
VezahMoDz
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by GMTPS3 View Post
Hey Guys i had an Idea i want to start an All CoD Hide 'n' Seek Project with you Smile
I got all to make an Hide n Seek but i want to Support this Community and will bring them closer togetherNeeda
I invite you to the Projekt even if you can not code i need more Ideas, inspiration and Coding Help to make this Projekt Big it is an all CoD Project and we will start with MW3 then BO2 and Ghosts(possibly MW2) if you want to join write me on Skype: xCSBKx and i add you to an Project Group Dave

i hope you code that in c++/sprx :fa:
07-21-2014, 06:30 PM #14
noobRus
Pokemon Trainer
OT idea. Give all players riot shields 1 hit kill on hider 2 hit kills on seekers. Lol
07-22-2014, 06:25 AM #15
ModdedModder
Gym leader
I had the same idea! lol I already made a version for MW2 1.14 RTM. I would love to help with this project!
07-22-2014, 06:28 AM #16
ModdedModder
Gym leader
Originally posted by noobRus View Post
Well that's cool. If your looking for input. There was a few versions on mw2. The one that was most appealing was where the model was bound to the actual player. So it made it more fair for both sides. Stick with the UPS.45 for the pistol for the seekers with the tac knife. Two knifes for the seeker to be killed by a hider. Also sense it will be for SnD anyway to remove the bomb sites so bomb cannot be planted. Plus for OT if it makes it to that point. It would be neat to bring something new to the game mode never seen before still thinking on that one.

Or you could just use 'g_useholdtime | Found at 8377DAB8' to disable square. So hiders cant pick up seekers guns and so seekers cant plant the bomb. Thats how i make the one for MW2. But noone play mw2 anymore.
07-22-2014, 07:21 AM #17
GMTPS3
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by ModdedModder View Post
Or you could just use 'g_useholdtime | Found at 8377DAB8' to disable square. So hiders cant pick up seekers guns and so seekers cant plant the bomb. Thats how i make the one for MW2. But noone play mw2 anymore.

i find g_useholdtime to but i got an better way i disbales guns and extras for the seekers and removed the Bomb and all Hud Elements :P

The following user thanked GMTPS3 for this useful post:

noobRus
07-23-2014, 05:52 PM #18
noobRus
Pokemon Trainer
Are you applying this to all the dlc maps as well? If so I have all the model info for them.
07-23-2014, 08:06 PM #19
xDebugKiller
Climbing up the ladder
i just added you Needa

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo