06-01-2013, 01:49 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hosting free challenge lobbies on call of duty 4 and W@W all day

COD4 Patch:
Ghost Patch

W@W Patch:
xRaw v5

Zombies Patch:
Phoenix v5

If somebody is willing to gameshare the W@W map pack 3 i also have a great Der reise patch to put on.

Leave your PSN's in the comments and i shall add you all, if my list becomes full i will delete people who have already been in.

Anybody who is willing to gameshare the W@W maps will get admin any time i am online (i will also delete your account straight after the transfer)

Please could you quote the post when you comment as i may miss your PSN's as i won't get a notification
Last edited by bobbydavid1 ; 06-04-2013 at 10:44 PM.

The following 7 users say thank you to bobbydavid1 for this useful post:

AlexStrife, chessel, Eat_Ur_Food, GoodBoy-, justsoboss, vivas700, xDevilzGamerz-
06-01-2013, 02:49 PM #2
vivas700
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by bobbydavid1 View Post
hosting free challenge lobbies on call of duty 4 and w@w all day

cod4 patch:
choco private patch

w@w patch:
xraw v5

zombies patch:
karoolus

if somebody is willing to gameshare the w@w map pack 3 i also have a great der reise patch to put on.

Leave your psn's in the comments and i shall add you all, if my list becomes full i will delete people who have already been in.

anybody who is willing to gameshare the w@w maps will get admin any time i am online (i will also delete your account straight after the transfer)

+rep for vip

psn:vivas700
06-01-2013, 02:56 PM #3
envble
Haxor!
psn : tituNn
06-01-2013, 02:59 PM #4
Originally posted by envble View Post
psn : tituNn

i can't add you due to your privacy settings
06-01-2013, 03:01 PM #5
envble
Haxor!
try now
06-01-2013, 03:22 PM #6
Teoqle
Save Point
Hosting free challenge lobbies on call of duty 4 and W@W all day

COD4 Patch:
Choco private patch

W@W Patch:
xRaw v5

Zombies Patch:
Karoolus

If somebody is willing to gameshare the W@W map pack 3 i also have a great Der reise patch to put on.

Leave your PSN's in the comments and i shall add you all, if my list becomes full i will delete people who have already been in.

Anybody who is willing to gameshare the W@W maps will get admin any time i am online (i will also delete your account straight after the transfer)

+Rep for VIP

psn. Keobie
06-01-2013, 03:38 PM #7
justsoboss
Bounty hunter
psn: JustSoBoss
06-01-2013, 03:54 PM #8
vivas700
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by vivas700 View Post
psn:vivas700

he's legit

The following user thanked vivas700 for this useful post:

xDevilzGamerz-
06-01-2013, 04:12 PM #9
Mvp
HateFull
Hosting free challenge lobbies on call of duty 4 and W@W all day

COD4 Patch:
Choco private patch

W@W Patch:
xRaw v5

Zombies Patch:
Karoolus

+Rep for VIP

psn:hatefuii

for cod4 !! also +repped.
Last edited by Mvp ; 06-01-2013 at 04:18 PM.
06-01-2013, 04:25 PM #10
psn is k9_temps
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
im a fan of choco patch <3

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo